[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're a spic and you want to vote for trump but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1410054194883.gif (123 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1410054194883.gif
123 KB, 400x400
>tfw you're a spic and you want to vote for trump but your family is so anti-trump they'll get butthurt at even the mention of his name
>>
>>27318808
you must be a first generation spic, pedro
BUILD
>>
Just vote for him and say you voted John Kaisch.
>>
>>27318808
good trump supporters welcome you. Vote for Trump so we can stop making America an "open country" where everyone can just walk in and take our jobs, our wealth and opportunities under the exploitation of liberals touchy feels and fear of being called a racist.
>>
I'm a spic and look like a chink

I want Hillary or Bernie to win simply because I'm not white and will get more privilege
>>
>>27318808
You can vote for someone without telling people, you know. You can be part of the silent majority.
>>
I'm Dominican and I'm voting for Trump. My parents came here legally knowing barely any English, I have no sympathy for illegals.
>>
Like any decent person, i'm voting Bernie
>>
>>27319076
This is why Mexicans don't get along with you guys, you're pricks that will throw us under the bus first chance.
>>
>>27319147
>a poor jew known by his first name
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH MY GOD
I-I CAN'T
IT'S TOO MUCH
THAT'S JUST HILARIOUS
HAHAHAHA
>>
just lie to them op. It's what grown ups do to keep the peace.
>>
I want to move to the USA LEGALLY if Trump becomes President.
>>
>>27319184
Maybe next time come here legally Pedro.
>>
>>27318888
Nice quads. Checked

I'm all for Bernie, but let's be honest, he has next to no shot unless Clitary gets indicted. No way in hell am I voting for that corrupt cunt, though. If it's Clitary v. Trump, I'm going Trump.

>am spic btw
>>
File: Mexican Gangster.png (413 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Gangster.png
413 KB, 455x601
>>27318808
Feel the same way.
>>
>tfw based bern sent you some spam reminding you to caucus in a few days
>>
File: awoo1.png (320 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
awoo1.png
320 KB, 900x900
>>27318808
Are there illegals in your family?
If not, convince them to vote for the god-emperor. We will make america great again, pablo.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.