[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had 4000 dollars would you take a trip to Amsterdam Amerifat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: amsterdam.jpg (14 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
amsterdam.jpg
14 KB, 298x169
If you had 4000 dollars
would you take a trip to Amsterdam
Amerifat here
how is Amsterdam to those who've been there or live there
>>
I've been there 3 times, going on my 4th in a few weeks
It's great for lad holidays, great for seeing culture on quiet holidays, and great for going on your own to get fucked up and have sex with beautiful hookers
It's just a great place
>>
>>27318660
I am seriously considering it as a post college gift to myself
I want to fuck hooekrs
I also want to see Van gogh museum
>>
>>27318625

I'm trading coins so I can visit a foreign country in going to stay in shitty hostels and never talk to anyone
>>
i have no interest in going anywhere in europe

with $4000 i'd go to some tropical pacific island. not Hawaii though, that place is filled with scum
>>
>>27318760
alt currency
or actual coins
I'm interested
>>
>>27318735
You should do it, would you go in a group or on your own?
I live in England so it's like a 40 quid return plane ticket, lots of people I know just go there for the day since we're right by an airport but I don't know what prices are from USA, have you looked?
Also, rent bikes. I've done lots of shit in dam but that was probably my best use of money, it's so fun zooming round the canals and literally every local cycles there so dodging people in the bike lanes is like a video game
>>
>>27318885
its 1150 usd for a plane ticket
I am thinking of going alone
>>
>>27318905
Holy shit that's loads, but if it's something you really want to do then id say go for it, even going alone would be fun, if you stay at hostels most of the time they're quite sociable and they hold events like pub crawls for all the guests

If you wanted to really go for it you could look at interrail, it's about 200 GBP but it gives you a train ticket which lets you travel to 30 different European countries, but then that's less spending money for hookers
>>
Amsterdam is pretty cool, lot of sandniggers though.

While you're there buy some shrooms, they're pretty fun.
>>
>>27319120
I fucking love shrooms

I read somewhere that Amsterdam banned selling shrooms from headshop
is this true?
>>
>>27319136
They banned shrooms but they still sell truffles which have the exact same effect, texture, look, and taste just as disgusting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.