[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The success of Trump vindicates everything this board has said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 830x553
The success of Trump vindicates everything this board has said about Chad over the years.

Trump is the big alpha in the room swinging his dick around. Beta males like Rubio and Jeb were endlessly frustrated because they presented logical, reasoned arguments, yet Trump, who has nothing really substantative to say, is the one who's seducing American voters.

There's a lot of overlap between politics and game. It's not so much about your material qualifications or how good you look on paper. It's about having an aura, a presence that people are powerless to resist. Chad Trump has it; none of the other Republicans do.
>>
>>27318503

"Chad" Trump will get destroyed in the general by one of the least liked politicans there are out there in America (Hillary) so did it really mean that much in the end?

Shit, it's not even a guarantee he gets the needed delegates to move on yet
>>
i've had it with this farce of an election.

all politicians are old, out of touch, and don't have anything worthwhile to say.

they all just want to get elected first, and figure it out later.

that's how i genuinely feel. none of these politicians stir any hope in me for the future. that is what's wrong with america and why we are divided, we don't have a strong leader who has the ability to unite the American people.
>>
File: pd.jpg (4 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
pd.jpg
4 KB, 290x174
i would vote for Paul Dano as president before i vote for anybody that is running for presidency this election.
>>
The success of Trump also is associated by how women view him as they have 50% of the vote. Any vote for Trump by a woman is a clear victory of Chad.

The reality is that women will vote for Trump since he's a good looking, tall, honest speaking man. The men who vote for Hillary have no chance other than relying on her getting a massive amount of the gender vote.
>>
>>27318503

I don't see Trump as Chad though. He's a true alpha. Chad is a fake alpha.
>>
>>27318766
He got millions in inheritance just like chad
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.