[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys so obsessed with Eliot Rodger? The guy couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: cho.jpg (111 KB, 1200x742) Image search: [Google]
cho.jpg
111 KB, 1200x742
Why are you guys so obsessed with Eliot Rodger?

The guy couldn't do anything right. He killed his 3 roommates(probably also KVs) and two Stacies before driving around impotently crashing his car into things.

I rid the world of almost 30 Chads and Stacies and a few professors. I'm a legend. And I did for all my brothers and sisters who suffered bullying and tore my heart out, not because I could rejected a couple times.
>>
Eliot was just another rich kid. A deceitful charlatan.
>>
>>27318422
Yeah, but you were crazy so a sane person doing it is more impressive. Plus he was younger.
>>
Fuck off, Cho
>>
He's the most extrovert of school shooters who did as much self-aggrandizing as he could, so idiots like him despite him being a mere failed normie and not a genuine, true idealist school shooter like Cho and Marc Lepine.
>>
cho is so based
>>
Elliot had that special something, a divine spark from god.

i know he's with christ now smiling up at us
>>
Richard McBeef by Cho > Elliot's Manifesto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9dMiLE-DLQ
>>
File: tattoo.jpg (390 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
390 KB, 1280x1707
You may have had the high score, Cho, but we changed America's landscape forever. Most White schools didn't even have a liaison officer before our stand. You could freely brutalize kids... schools didn't even care about fights. We changed all that. Schools were banning trenchcoats, Marilyn Manson concerts were picketed.

We inspired all the copycats that followed in the 2000's and 2010's. We gave birth to the new century.
>>
>>27318422
Newfags love Elliott because they were 4chan's first school shooting
>>
>>27318422
I like cho and elliot. i think both of them represent me somehow but in truth cho is nerd which i am not while elliot a rich fag which i am also not i guess i feel the loneliness they have
>>
>>27318914
fuck those try hard wannabe girls on tumblr drooling over reb and v cringey little minges
>>
>>27318914
bunch of edgy kids
>>
>>27318926
it is not though..
>>
>>27318804
>Rodger
>sane
He was as delusional as they get.

There's also a one year age difference between the two.
>>
I hope you guys realize that you would have been shot if you were present during these events.

So why the fuck are you defending school shootings? Seriously, grow up.
>>
>>27319018
Don't you want to die? Doesn't seem like you belong here.
>>
>>27319018

You bring up a good point.

Were there any shooters who purposefully avoided shooting nerds/geeks/outcasts?
>>
>>27318914
This is the only right answer desu

They didn't get a highscore, but they literally changed America forever.

The word "Columbine" alone is forever sketched into history, it's a word in itself, not just a name of a place anymore.

It's forever synonymous with school shootings
>>
>>27318992
>One was schizophrenic and in college
>The other just was not good with women and in high school
>>
>>27319078
Cho spared some if I recall correctly. One of the columbine edgelords also told one kid he liked to not go to school that day.
>>
>>27318898
i honestly can't tell which character is the self-insert of cho
>>
>>27319162
just one? Lucky bastard.
>>
>>27319165
why do you think there should be a self-insert? cho was an abstract thinker, this is a tale essentially about power struggles
>>
>>27319221
the kid was a victimized spazz, but dick was bullied for no good reason

i saw him in both
>>
elliot and cho were only mass shooters i like the rest are bunch of edgy kids
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>27318914
Fuck the population
>>
>You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can?

>You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust funds wasn't enough. Your vodka and cognac wasn't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfil your hedonistic needs. You had everything.

>You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenceless people.

> I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It's not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked...

RIP, Cho. You were a poet.
>>
Who's the most robotic serial killer?
>>
elliot just appels to /r9k/ more. he was a robot whose life was made hell by roasties, and he was such a failure that he couldn't even carry out his retribution without fucking everything up
>>
>>27319338
I just can't get behind someone doing something like this because of fucking girl problems. That's so juvenile.
>>
step aside, plebeians
>>
File: andersnordic.jpg (30 KB, 609x343) Image search: [Google]
andersnordic.jpg
30 KB, 609x343
>>27319431
forkot pic
>>
>>27319338
he looked good, had dosh, and even got to pal around with the occasional celebrity

he completely wasted his potential by being a retard

simple namedropping could've gotten him laid
>>
>>27319338

He could have had a great life if he talked to girls in his own league(male Hapas top out at 7/10) and didn't waste time on PUAhate and other pointless websites.
>>
>>27319296
Spot on, Cho appeals to INFx's who love abstraction and expressionist phrasal brushstrokes.

Elliot appeals to introverted sensors (who don't care about abstraction) and INTx's (who aren't introspective enough to recognize they are slaves to their instincts/emotions just like anyone else)
>>
>>27319496
>if he talked to girls in his own league
The thing with Elliot is that he had the connections to get a slut out of his own league. I guess he was too big of a retard to realize that however.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1111x597
>>27318804
>implying things again

Rodger was some richfag who thought he could change the world and ended up going on the most generic shooting by killing his roommates, two Stacie's, driving around like a sperg and then proceeding to kill himself

He accomplished nothing and we're the only ones that talk about him
>>
>>27319447
Breivik cheated.

I wonder if anyone is going to be ab;e to top his score however.
>>
File: entry-door-191x300.jpg (22 KB, 191x300) Image search: [Google]
entry-door-191x300.jpg
22 KB, 191x300
>Elliot posting
Let's get this started:

>A
>FUCKING
>DOOR
>>
>>27319078
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to school tomorrow if you are in the northwest.

original blox
>>
>>27319763

RIP Chris
>>
The obsession with Elliot Rodger seems to spring from the fact that his virginity, his inability to participate in the normal human course of things sexually, played such a large role in his story.

Yes, there had been school shooters and acts of similar violence before. But this was the first example of such where sexual alienation wasn't merely hinted at; rather, it played a pivotal role in the narrative.

You saw it on the headlines, splashed across the printed page: "Rage of the Virgin!" Things like that.

For the first time, the issue of male virginity wasn't relegated to silly clowns like Skippy Jessup from the "Virgin Diaries" with his "wing mom". It wasn't the stuff of movies like "The 40 Year Old Virgin".

For the first time, the issue of sexual frustration and alienation was recognized as the potentially dangerous issue it actually is. This was not a fool who smiled like an idiot as the camera recorded him on awkward dates for the amusement of the masses. This was a human being who had become a monster, who actually took lives, because of an issue that theretofore had been nothing more than fodder for a cheap laugh. The freak finally grew tired of his confinement, finally grew sick of the giggling masses enjoying his misery, snapped his chains and rose up. And people took notice. And they became afraid and confused.
The male virgin is supposed to be a clown! A buffoon!

Elliot Rodger is of course no hero. He's no god, no saint. He isn't some star shining in the great wizard pantheon. I myself neither respect or admire him. He is a murderer, pure and simple. His motivations were different, but his actions no less reprehensible for all of that.

No, he was no virgin messiah. He was simply the first monster to show his fangs, no longer hidden behind a goofy smile.

He was a harbinger of things to come. The first hint of a disaster.
>>
>>27319616
I don't understand anons that don't rate Elliot. His manifesto is a goldmine, his videos are legendary + his retribution was a failure as previously mentioned

I just don't trust idealists. Elliott instinctively knew he couldn't change the world. He refused the fake glory of idealism and walked his path alone
>>
>>27319616
>mad at you because cho is in one of my college text books
T-t-he new ones must have Eliot!
>>
>>27319190
He did an ama on reddit once so he's probably pretty normie desu.
>>
>>27318422
Eliot was one of the least successful killer autists and is therefore more relatable to the average /r9k/ poster, since everyone here is a fuckup too.
>>
>Why are you guys so obsessed with Eliot Rodger?
because most of /r9k/ was too young during the Virginia Tech shooting
>>
>>27319018
>not wanting to be remembered as a victim instead of being remembered
>dying
>>
Srsly senpai, we should just build ourselves a tower and quarantine all women. The we could laugh in our towers as we watch women starve to death desu
>>
>>27319699
tim mcveigh
>>
File: 1450039176421.gif (682 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1450039176421.gif
682 KB, 320x240
>>27318914
this is my kinda girl!
>>
>>27318422
Because what elliot wrote and left behind was literally /r9k/ incarnate
>>
>>27320036

Jesus. Now I feel old. Soon we're going to have 18 year olds born in the 00's here.
>>
>>27319474
>looked good
Can guys stop rating other men on r9k? It doesn't mean anything, do you not realize women rate men entirely differently than men rate other men?
>had dosh
Not where he was from
>occasionally palled around with celebrities
His dad invited him to the Hunger Games Premiere, he had no celebrity friends
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.