[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW IS THIS SHIT OKAY? WHY DOES THIS WORLD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: chad of chads.jpg (372 KB, 1652x2048) Image search: [Google]
chad of chads.jpg
372 KB, 1652x2048
JUST
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOW IS THIS SHIT OKAY? WHY DOES THIS WORLD HAVE TO BE SO UNCARING?
I PRAY TO THE ROBOTIC GODS THAT THIS MAN SUFFERS TO COMPENSATE FOR HIS UNFAIR BLESSINGS IN LIFE

I PRAY THAT A 5'2" FREAKISH NECKBEARD KILLS THIS GUY'S GF BEFORE SLOWLY STARTING ON HIM, BLOWING HIS LIMBS OFF AND WATCHING HIM BLEED OUT
>>
>>27318380
>WHY DOES THIS WORLD HAVE TO BE SO UNCARING

>want to kill a guy who did literally nothing to you
>>
>>27318380
>6'7"
He's literally in top 5% in this height. Most of these guys are hungry awkward lanklets
>>
>>27318399
Not like OP wants to kill him for no reason, people such as OP get the short stick (no pun intended) of the stick because of something entirely outside of their control such as short stature whereas people such as yourself will empathize with the man in the OP due to things outside of his control such as tremendous height and great looks.

It is unfair but no one really gives a shit because they're too busy ogling tall good looking white guys

Your mentality is the reason people like OP are driven to shoot up schools
>>
to be honest, a lot of tall guys are sympathetic of us shorties.

it's that faggots who act like women and women themselves who tend to shit on us.
>>
>>27318428
Top 0.05% you mean matey

t. also 6'7"
>>
>>27318444
>Your mentality is the reason people like OP are driven to shoot up schools

my nigga what? school shooters are just jealous betas. we all know life's unfair, but how is that the lucky people's fault?
>>
Tall "robots": Overweight or emaciated, capable of becoming Chad barring deformity in a handful of months

Short "robots": Literally just not gorgeous, nothing they can do short of leg lengthening surgery provided they're at least borderline average height can improve their social status
>>
The miracles of steroids.
>>
>>27318530
Keep telling robots that Chads, alphas and Staceys dindu nuffin, maybe one day you'll wind up on the news.
>>
>>27318380
>6'7

ew

He may as well be 5'10
>>
>>27318569
tell me, what did they do exactly?
>>
>tfw 6'2 is not good enough for women anymore

>tfw 6'2 is the new manlet

>tfw real manlets are pushed down to the bottom and are being stood on by 6'2 manlets
>>
>>27318380
I could be him, i'm 6'3 and have more of a fabio look. I have defined muscles but they're undeveloped and i eat like shit. Also acne scars :(
>>
>>27318569
He's right though, you losing the genetic lottery isn't their fault
>>
>>27318585
When you're that big, proportionate and handsome, bitches fall even harder. I'll bet he can one hand a chick without leaning over.
>>
File: NORMIESUTTERLYBTFO.jpg (48 KB, 320x549) Image search: [Google]
NORMIESUTTERLYBTFO.jpg
48 KB, 320x549
>>27318685

You literally cannot and never will be able to refute this.
>>
dont worry guys his heart will stop in his 30s from all that juice hes taking while being a giant
>>
>>27319388
That's true. Cardiovascular systems of tall people are already stressed enough as it is.
>>
File: file.png (169 KB, 259x605) Image search: [Google]
file.png
169 KB, 259x605
>>27319388
100% NATTY BRO

look at this shit

he looks like a fucking PS2 game character
>>
>>27318380
Why? This guy did nothing wrong to you.
>>
I'm really attracted to tall guys, but they never EVER fucking notice me. Why is that.

And don't say it's because I'm short. I'm 5'10 which is considered tall in the US. With my shoe's, I'm 5'11
>>
>>27319462
He didn't do anything to OP, but the frustration has to go somewhere. May as well go to the living embodiment of the unfairness in life.
>>
>>27319494
it's probably because you're ugly
>>
>>27318380
Fuck him I hope he dies
>>
>>27319494
>fat
>ugly
>posts here
>probably male
Also, tall guys have their pick of the litter and tall girls just aren't really sought after. How does it feel to know you're only wanted by the likes of creepy fetishists like me?
>>
>>27318685
It's not about blame it's about justice
>>
>>27318380
This guy does steroids.

You can't have that build at 6'7" naturally. This is why you literally never see it. This is why the strongest men in the world are all 6'2-6'3. That guy isn't even that big. He's still considered lean. This is why that guy from GoT who's like 6'11 or some shit is so impressive. He also takes loads of steroids and other enhancers, well known for it, because he has to at his height. This is why you don't even need steroids if you're below 6'0. Your body doesn't need all of that shit because there isn't a lot that even needs to grow. The king lanklet in the OP is too big to naturally grow that much muscle. it just doesn't happen.

tl;dr the guy in the OP is a bitch boy because he takes steroids and will be fat and bald by 40
>>
>>27319815
Not saying that guy is natty cause fuck him but I don't know, some tall natty guys with incredible genetics like Wilt the stilt Chamberlain were built as fuck despite being over the 7ft marker
>>
>>27318380
He's probably roided beyond belief and will die of heart failure.
>>
File: 1451146691702.jpg (41 KB, 475x413) Image search: [Google]
1451146691702.jpg
41 KB, 475x413
>>27319815
>implying he'll live to see 30, never mind 40
>>
>>27319494
>shoe's
probably because you're a fucking idiot
>>
File: 1458527446990.gif (831 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
1458527446990.gif
831 KB, 500x487
I WANT HIM TO FUCK MY PUSSI RIGHT NOW
>>
>>27319707
Wow. No surprise you're a virgin.
>>
>>27319954
Most people on this board are fat and will die of heart failure. Difference is the guy in the pic will have had a good life.
>>
>>27320096
Most people on this board are emaciated or former lifters who gave up when it didn't yield them any pussy
>>
>>27320096

fat people dont die of heart failure in their 30s though

this dude is super geared up to look like that at that height and he's also a giant so his heart sucks ass anyway
>>
>>27318380
He's not even super attractive he's just tall and works out. I've never been over looked (no pun intended) due to my height and I'm only 5'8" I swear you faggots are blaming your off putting personality on your height. And you must have a really off putting personality and I'm a pretty edgy faggot and girls still like me much to the dismay of the males of the group
>>
>>27320156
Yeah there's no point trying it here. People on this board are convinced other people are the problem.

But it's not that robots have off-putting personalities. They have literally no personalities. All they can do is shitpost and complain.
>>
>>27320156
>man fuck all those statistics and shit, my anecdotal experience is the average for short men! Also no short man posting here is under 5'8, that would be contradictory to my own experience as a short male at 5'8
>>
>>27320221
Literally all you have to do is go outside and stop listening to /fit/ memes. Most men are under 5'10 you daft cuck.
>>
>>27320189
Yeah I suppose their right. I guess I'll just build my soul collection. These fags just want good things to happen with no effort. I blame participation awards
>>
>sticking up for the normie
you can't even call this b8
>>
>>27320096
guess again, fat roasty.

majority of us are from /fit/
>>
>>27320265
>Most men are under 5'10
It's almost as if the majority of women fuck the minority of men/height statistics in the US are skewed by Mexicans (5 feet 4 inches on average in their native country), asians and blacks.
>Don't listen to statistics that suggest that short men are unappealing to women, that's just a meme!
>>
>>27320221
I would ask for a citation but apparently that's not original enough for the robot
>>
>>27320156
the thing you dont realize, is that majority of us were blue pilled normies. not until we decided to reflect on why we are alone did we arrive at the solution that we lack physically what women want.
>>
>>27318664
Nah 6'2 or 6'3 is perfect idc what people say
>>
>>27320307
>It's almost as if the majority of women fuck the minority of men/height statistics in the US are skewed by Mexicans (5 feet 4 inches on average in their native country), asians and blacks.

Again, a meme. I have never seen anything other than shit made in paint to back up this 80/20 nonsense. It's used by spastic measels like you to justify the fact that you've got nothing appealing whatsoever about you. Again: /fit/ maymays != statistics
>>
>>27319494
Tall guys want short girls
Date manlets
>>
>>27318530
well actually they're jealous alphas
if they were beta they wouldn't do anything
>>
>>27320383
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

Not him but your personal experience != reality. You're applying the just world fallacy and survivors bias as an argument
>If I had sex as a short man you can too! All you have to do is lift weights!
How is this argument any different than Oprah selling the Secret to poor niggers in the hood? Or Caron Butler saying anyone can be a multimillionaire like him?
>>
>>27320383
you are literally full of shit and you know it.

i was talking witha female coworker who told me she saw a guy who came into our store one day who was tall, dressed fancy, bleached teeth, he pulled out a wad of cash to pay for his shit. i joked "well it looks like you found your future baby daddy" and her response "no way, his face was hideous".

it only goes to show, no matter what you do, if you arent born physically superior, you should stop trying and accept that you are going to be alone.

>inb4 fine im done trying to help you faggots

as if we asked for it. you cant trick us, normie.
>>
>>27320344
Nice dubs. So why don't you work out. I am the 5'8" guy and I'm actually slightly pudgy more often then not I am described as "intimidating"
>>
File: diggydog.jpg (60 KB, 640x537) Image search: [Google]
diggydog.jpg
60 KB, 640x537
>>27318380
People that tall don't live very long.
>>
>>27320448
I'm short and I don't work out. But I spew edgy 4chan memes and people think I'm funny
>>
>>27320558
No one here cares in the least bit about anecdotes
>>
>>27320540
I'd rather live a short, fulfilling life than a long, miserable one... tbqh familiosa
>>
File: notreallymev2.jpg (69 KB, 533x579) Image search: [Google]
notreallymev2.jpg
69 KB, 533x579
>>27320505
>So why don't you work out
i do. hasnt helped me one bit.
>>
>>27320540
Not even true, short by comparison but this guy will still hit 60 or 70. Look at all the NBA analyst who are up there, it's only the Shaqs and Chamberlains of the world who will have real health problems and have their life significantly cut short.

In the meantime he'll fuck billions of women dude to height alone. Like Wilt Chamberlain
>>
>>27320448
>Omg I found the truth! 80% of guys don't get any!

>Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24

It's almost as if okcupid is made up of 80% desperate neckbeard faggots and 20% pickup artists. I thought the 80/20 thing was legit because of your link so I made a female account, sure enough it's 4 basement dwelling trolls to every photoshopped Chad.

Why wouldn't you make a female account to see why they think 80% of guys are unattractive? Did you just swallow that statistic hook, line, and sinker? You're literally no better than a male feminists if that's the case
>>
is this the guy that choked the guy out on the train?
>>
>>27318380
>6'7
>that build
He either has the best genetics on the planet or the smallest penis.
>>
>>27320643
>Over 1/3rd of all relationships begin online
>Dude there's only neckbeards on OKC!
>>
>>27320682
>Dude there's only neckbeards on OKC!

MAKE A FEMALE ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, AND YOU'LL SEE HOW FULL OF SHIT THIS BOARD IS
>>
>>27320680
I remember seeing a picture of a blonde guy that was 7'2 and just as (if not more) bulky as this guy
That guy probably swims on pussy
>>
>>27318542
>can do leg lengthening
Shut the fuck up, you baiting retard
>>
>>27320643
>in the top 14.3 of something
>it's virginity
>>
File: Scores2015.png (222 KB, 573x368) Image search: [Google]
Scores2015.png
222 KB, 573x368
>>27320643
Sure thing buddy, the entire 80-20 thing is false because of your anecdotal experience on OkCupid.

Anyone have that Tinder stat where the outstanding majority of girls were getting laid through it and only around 50 guys?
>>
>>27320680
it's roids
>>
>>27318428
top 5% of height is 6'3'' or 6'2'' if you live in burgerland. 6'7'' is 9 inches above average, or more than 3 standard deviations, making him literally 99.95th percentile, the same rarity in height as 150 IQ (Nobel Laureate average) intelligence (granted, only 1/1000 people at IQ 150+ get a Nobel Prize vs 1/ millions for the general populi).
>>
>>27320265
I'm 5'4. Tell me it's all on my head.
>>
>>27320068
Nope, I'm a normiereeee. Posting from my iPhone to boot. Doesn't stop me from seeing the meaninglessness of it all.
>>
Where's the penis ? Women only want to see the penis, it's the only thing that matters to them, it's all they always daydream about.
>>
You are right OP, he was born buff with his great genetics, and you were born fat and will forever be fat.

>inb4 OP's post is all about height, if that was true where are all the 6'7 fatties being raged upon ?
>>
>>27319815
The reason the strongest men in the world are only slightly above average height and not freakishly above average is that there are hundreds of more people 6'3'' than 6'7'' and being 6'7'' doesn't make you hundreds of times more likely to be a weightlifting champion, though it does increase your odds slightly.
>>
>be 6'3
>say im 5'11 when a manlet says he's 6'0 tall near me
feels good mang
>>
I don't care about height. Yes i'm 5'6 but barely insecure about it. It's penis size that i can't stop self-loathing about. Even though i'm not micro
>>
>>27318380
Maybe it's the manlet in me speaking, but I honestly don't see the appeal in being that tall, or being with something that tall. Posts like those make me think women only value height because it's some social commodity they can exploit for their own benefit.

What the fuck is with up with his right forearm?
>>
>>27320787
If that were true my ugly 10 inch dicked ass would be swimming in pussy

Face it shrimp dick, big dick doesn't matter unless you can get the woman to your bedroom. I've had girls Yak about my dick when I wore too small/tight of shorts and still haven't gotten laid here
>>
>>27320804
kek i do this too, only that i'm 5'10
>mfw one of my school mates called me out on it and told me i was measuring myself wrong
couldn't stop laughing since i had surely made him uncomfortable enough the day prior for him to measure himself
>>
>>27320748
If you don't believe me, don't reply until you've made a female account on okcupid and see what the guys are like, the guys on there are not representative of anything, There were 3 types of guys that I saw, Chads, cringe neckbeards, and indie guys holding guitars.

And yes I have the Tinder stat as well, and it's understandable why so few guys get laid through Tinder, It's the same ratio of hideous guys to chads. On my main account nearly 70% of women I right swipe because they're fuckable, I doubt I could find >5% of the guys I saw on there worth fucking my female avatar, it was ridiculous.
>>
>>27320804
>>27320866
I also do this.

Manlets that lie about their height piss me off.
>>
>>27320921
Faggots like you are the reason why manlets lie about their height.
>>
File: 1456349965158.jpg (27 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1456349965158.jpg
27 KB, 428x469
Do any of you mother fuckers go outside? Do you not see the ugly pieces of shit attracting women? Why the fuck are you not out there doing it? Why are you being a fucking pussy?
>>
>>27320917
Did you miss the photo entirely? Those legitimately average looking guys were rated as borderline hideous by women on that website. Why would your anecdote have any more stock in it than the one presented in the photo?
>>
>>27320954
Those ugly pieces of shit are still tall, which is the only thing women care about.
>>
>>27320572
/r9k/ - statistics
>>
>>27320982
Dude I've fucked 31 girls and I'm 5'7. I've been rejected because of my height but who cares. You know how many girls are shorter than me? A lot.
>>
>>27321051
Sweet anecdotal evidence, faggot? I'm 5'4, wanna guess how many women I've fucked? It's none in case you're too brain dead to figure it out for yourself.
>>
>>27321051

Anyone can get laid, just depends on how far you are willing to drop your standards
>>
Is 5'11' even an acceptable height these days? I literally meet couples where the females are taller than me. And no, I'm not lying about my height. I measured 71.25 inches at the doctors and I even say I'm 6'1'' on the internet or my drivers license, but I seriously feel short.

On the other hand, I barely register people under 5'8'' as humans (women included).
>>
>>27321090
sure but you might as well lie and say youre 6 foot anyways
>>
>>27318380
Just imagine if somehow hee turned out 5'3 instead
>>
>>27320096
Top fucking kek.

You're the hero this board needs.
>>
>>27321090
Who knows. I'm the same 5'10 anon here and there are several people (women and men alike) taller than me, but at the same time there have been many more that were just too short.

I guess 5'11 is the new average, where it's not tall but not short either so you can't use it to leverage yourself into any position.
>>
>>27321104

someone chop his legs off
>>
>>27319815
>That guy isn't even that big

oh for fucks sake do you guys ever turn off? fucking hell
>>
>>27318380
that must be such a pain in the ass too take that shirt off desu
>>
>>27321141
I thought the average was going down in all fully industrialized nations
>>
>>27321051
If I had a penny for every guy online who said he's short, ugly, and ethnic and still pulls regular 10s/10s I'd have a lot of fucking pennies.

I don't understand what you people don't get about it. You've come to an anonymous website on the internet where the average person is assumed to be a fucking loser and your evidence for your position is that you yourself are an especially short male and have fucked dozens of women.

Do you understand why a person might not believe that who reads it? Do you understand how even if it's true it ultimately doesn't matter?

There's always going to be that incredibly smart black man, that white guy who's really good at basketball, or that super tall asian but that doesn't mean anything to the outstanding majority of people. Short men are generally undesirable to women, expressing that one guy hypothetically is short and had sex with women doesn't motivate the short guys here to go out and fail again.
>>
>>27320540
tehy certainly age very, very rapidly. I'm 25 and the really tall dudes I know look like they are in their forties. Haggard and skinny as fuck.
>>
5'7 here, i hate how younger generations height is sky rocketing to where i see multiple females that dwarf me

i can't step outside without his happening and ruining my whole day, it's as bad as when i see a shit skin if i go outside, whole day instantly ruined
>>
>>27320748
the two on the left are actually pretty handsome.
>>
>>27320978
What have I been telling you this entire time? It's fucking free to get an account, click female and google an image for your avatar. Fucking do it and stop this meme already
>>
>>27321203
Sounds very autistic. What country?
>>
>>27321203
I know that feeling, I'm thinking I might just kill myself, all the girls I'm attracted to are taller than me and all the shorter ones are already taken by guys who are taller than me.

It's hard enough being unattractive but being ugly and short just completely fucks your shit up
>>
>>27321221

cwcville
>>
>>27321204
The leftmost is the fugliest one. I don't get how the second to left is called average or even ugly though.
>>
>>27321229

i'm in my 30s now and have been on neetbux since dropping out of college (well i didn't really go because i stayed at home and played ultima online instead) because i already knew how fucked i was at 16 and i wasn't going to get any taller

i am prepared to commit suicide if neetbux is cut
>>
>>27321177
I don't pull 10's but I can definitely pull qt's. I'm super insecure about my height and a lot of girls care but saying height is all that matters is a meme.
>>
>>27321216
The fuck, are you retarded? You didnt even answer his question
>>
He probably actually lives a shitty life since most things aren't catered to his freakish height and most girls(hell people) would probably be intimidated by his height.

Don't automatically assume this guy swims in pussy because some shallow whore ogles over his height.
>>
>>27320800
no, it's literally not. 6'2-6'3 is the limit for high muscle mass.
>>
>>27321447
$100 says you live in a non-anglo country.
>>
>>27321733
>feel sympathy for this tall handsome Chad!
The halo effect is real
>>
>>27321766
Have you actually gone outside lately?

6"7' is freak mode.

Also he's gonna look like shit in 10 years because the dumbass definitely takes steroids.

Not to mention all the medical problems he will have since the human body was never meant to be that tall.
>>
>>27321757
Well I've noticed two kinds of tall people. Normal people that are just scaled to a different size and lanky tall people with small heads, extreme ectomorphs. Considering that the heaviest snatch lift record is by a 6'6'' man, I doubt that 6'2-6'3'' is the limit.
>>
>skinnyfat weak faggots pretending like there is some equalizing negatives to the overwhelming benefits of roids

lmao@ur life bro

*inject test with no downsides*
>>
>>27318478
What does the "t." mean? Orginal comment blah blah
>>
>>27321835
I work as a sports journalist so I see guys around that height multiple times a week, guess what? The guys who aren't getting paid to play, college athletes, who have a minuscule chance of ever going pro attract hordes of great looking women.

You can not imagine how good these guys have it.
>Shit in 10 years because the dumbass definitely takes steroids
It depends, a lot of people take steroids and don't look fucking terrible until much later in life.

>Not to mention all the medical problems he will have since the human body was never meant to be that tall.

When he's much older? What would you rather? A shit life for 70 years or a great one for 60?
>>
>>27320758
he meant that only 5% of 6'7" people were this attractive, most people that tall are lanky.
>>
>>27318380
whos this guy anyone know? he's hot O.o
>>
>>27321835
>Also he's gonna look like shit in 10 years

Unlike you, who will look worse then shit now, in ten years, and all of your life.
>>
>>27320748
to be fair the guitar CIA guy is the only one above a 5... I'm a straight guy
>>
>>27318380
>disgusting weird hips
>still looks really great
maybe theres hope yet
>>
>>27318380
Why do you guys hate women for being attracted to this instead of short fat guys yet you guys are only attracted to attractive women and get mad at unattractive women for being ugly?
I really don't think I'll ever understand
>>
>>27321672
I did. My anecdotal evidence and the photo pale in comparison to what he'll find out if he just fucking looks for himself. It's clear that he only trusts his opinion, so I'm telling him to go get one not based on what other people show him
>>
>>27320978
+1
comment delaware
>>
>>27321757
>no, it's literally not.
couldnt you have just used a better word, or even completely omitted the 'literally'? overusing that word is usually a sign of retardation
>>
File: mountain.jpg (44 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
mountain.jpg
44 KB, 638x638
>>27321757

This is what 6'2 manlets actually believe
>>
>>27322007
Why do you guys have the same shitty arguments all the time?
>fat
Fat can be changed, no one here has any sympathy for any fat person male or female. The issue isn't that women won't fuck fat short neckbeards, it's that they won't fuck short athletic regular guys.
>you guys are only attracted to attractive women and get mad at unattractive women for being ugly
Not only do men in general rate women more evenly than women rate men, but even the statistically most undesirable women (black women) have more dating options than the most desirable men. A robot would take any fucking girl, we're not delusional enough to go after Staceys. Even the uglies and average girls do not want us though
>>
>>27320096
>>27321140
epic samefag my dude ecks dee
>>
I can understand women liking 6' to 6'2" men as most of them are 5'4." But at 6'7" you're basically getting fucked by a giraffe
>>
>>27322093
They see lanklets as a social commodity (because honestly, why else disregard manlets when they're seen as so "un-socialized" in today's society?) Going after a faggot that tall is pretty much the "grand prize" in their eyes.
>>
>>27322049
There's plenty of unattractive girls who want unattractive robots, but robots will just bitch about how ugly or fat she is and simply ignore her and then go back to complaining about how no girl wants them and that women only want Chad. I've talked to so many guys from this board and it's always the same, I show interest but I'm just too ugly and get blocked.
Just because you ignore the ugly women that show interest in you doesn't mean that they just don't exist.
>>
>>27322207
i find it hard to bleive that youre that ugly. you trans?
>>
>>27322207
>There's plenty of unattractive girls who want unattractive robots
So your entire argument basically boils down to anecdotes in which you propositioned men on this particular forum and were rejected due to being hideous?

How do I know any of that to be true? I can simply contradict with my own experience where even the most ugly unkempt woman has posted photos on here and had dozens of orbiters beg her for contact information/flat out proposition her to date them.

Why do you cucks genuinely think your personal experience matters when arguing in an anonymous setting?
>>
File: 1458517986279.jpg (1 MB, 1439x2002) Image search: [Google]
1458517986279.jpg
1 MB, 1439x2002
>>27322207
fat can be changed, ugly cant.

i would fuck a thick ugly girl in a millisecond if she showed interest

this is also how most guys think btw. we can bypass ugly, we cant bypass fat
>>
>You come home and your girl's sister is boiling the refrigerator...
>>
Genuine question to manlets:

How do you feel when you go outside and you are physically dwarfed by most men, and even some women?
How does it make you feel?

Because I am 6ft4 and I can't imagine what it must feel like to be physically smaller than so many people. I would hate it.
>>
>tfw god decides to make you 5'4
>tfw god decides to make you ugly
>tfw dog decides make your cock only 5 inches long
why
>>
>>27322387

honestly, it's hell.
just walking past taller guys makes me feel inadequate.
i hate being smaller than everyone else.
5ft5 male here
>>
>>27322387
Generally put, I hate people. If I saw you get hit by a car I'd just walk on buy. If I saw you get hit by a car and I noted you were 6'4 it'd pretty much make my week. I'm also extremely misogynistic (but if you aren't you shouldn't be here).
>>
>>27318380
mirin' hard

One day you may
>>
>>27322387
>>27322528
Pretty much this only I'm more likely to have been the one driving the car, I hate my life because I am a short male and go out of my way to make everyone as miserable as myself. I spit in customers coffee, steal keys that have a $250 replacement fee at my building from tall men, generally anything to make others as miserable as I am in the short term.
>>
File: getman.jpg (139 KB, 814x814) Image search: [Google]
getman.jpg
139 KB, 814x814
>>27319999
this hahahahhahaha
also them quads
>>
>>27322580
I forgot to mention this. I work in a restaurant and If I notice I have a tall client I personally make sure they get treated like shit. I spit in food, put soap or other shit in your food, make you wait a long fucking time, and generally ignore you.

It's so satisfying seeing lanklets squirm in their seats because they aren't getting their dicks collectively sucked 24/7.
>>
>>27318380
Yes, but can he do the one thing that makes all women wet...dance. Considering he's white, I'm fairly certain he's shit outta luck
>>
>>27322633
I've taken to walking around with a great deal of wet feces chalked in my ass during work hours to make it easier to contaminate taller customers and their girlfriends food. Genuinely thought I was the only disgruntled manlet who did this
>>
Why do you blame the guy?

He didn't do anything wrong, just happens to be big
>>
>>27322662
I really doubt you are, but people who work in the food business generally hate dealing with people all day - so it kinda hides our d e v i l i s h actions.

>>27322670
We didn't ask to be short. Deal with it, faggot.
>>
>>27322692

He didn't ask to be tall.

Not even the faggot you're replying to, but you should be blaming roasties instead of lanklets.
>>
>>27322717
kek, I blame roasties too. Lanklets don't help by stealing short women and encouraging their shitty, stuck-up, and entitled behavior.
>>
>>27322735
Not to mention the fact that he sure as shit thinks less of people who are significantly shorter than him. Fuck roasties and fuck lanklets, you're both shit.
>>
>>27322387

I hate life.
5ft4 male.

No one regards me as even human
I am sub human
Any male under 6ft is just sub human.
When I go outside and see taller people I hate them. I feel so bad. And it's so arbitrary.

I was born short, forever inferior
>>
>>27319768
justice implies guilt dumbass. in order to be guilty of something you have to do that something.
>>
>>27322735

How can he "steal" short women if they weren't interested in you in the first place? You are not entitled to a female any more that fat anime girl with herpes is entitled to you, or that gay pedo was entitled to you when you were 8.

Roasties being shit is obvious but the idea that you are somehow owed a gf is also shit. Women are still whores though.
>>
>>27322875
They don't want us because faggots like you give them attention, which encourages them. I'm at the point where I don't give a fuck about women anymore, they're all garbage and only good for sex anyway. I rather fuck hookers and save my time, money, and sanity.
>>
>>27322935
this is true.
fuck tall guys
>>
>>27322935
I can't wait to go off on these tall fucks, why should they get to enjoy their lives when I don't?
>>
>>27322445

Did your dog bite the tip of your dick off?
>>
>>27323049
>>27323076
Seriously, it isn't a coincidence that whores suddenly say they exclusively want lanklets - when they've been specifically brainwashed and conditioned from a young age to want tall guys. The tall, dark, and handsome bullshit is pushed for a reason. If the tables were turned and manlets like us were broadcasted as a social commodity than there would be threads making fun of lanklets with manlets bragging about how much pussy they score instead of vice versa.

I think it's funny how most lanklets have their heads so far up their ass that they don't see they're being used by women because they're seen as social commodities. As long as you're tall women don't really give a fuck about any of your other features, nor do they care about them as people. All they see is a number that boosts their social status.
>>
manlets should suicide now desu
>>
why don't all manlets just get really rich
money trumps all
>>
>>27323681
They should, after killing as many normies as possible
>>
>>27322387
Feels like nothing. I just hate when people judge me for it.
>>
>>27320156
It is true that you can make it without being tall. But being tall is clearly a plus and not a negative.
>>
Lol an average guy can't even compete with a dude like this. He could be a NEET and some woman would let him mooch off her the entirety of his life, but we all know tall handsome men are more successful anyway
>>
>hating people who are better off than you

This is why your life is a complete failure, you raging autist.

Yes, some people have it easier in some areas of their lives. Yes, maybe it is "unfair" in the grand scheme of things.

But if you hate people you believe have easier lives and are constantly comparing yourself to them, you have already wasted your own life.

This thinking is the great sickness of our generation. It's not just robots who do this, it's all millenials.

Millenials are absolutely obsessed with this weird concept of "equality". They don't care about their own lives, or their strengths and their failings. All society has to be equal. And if it can't be equal, then heap vitriol onto the people on top of the privilege heap.

This thinking is going to kill our society.
>>
>>27324326
>Yes, some people have it easier in some areas of their lives.
Nah fampie the guy in OP has it easier in every area of life besides maybe being a jockey. He and normie sympathizers like yourself will be the first to go on the day of the rope
>>
>>27324346

What the fuck is the day of the rope to you goddamn kids?

The only day your ilk are waiting for is the day when old uncle sanders gives you your handout.
>>
>>27324463
Tell that to Elliot and Cho, normie scum NEED to be killed
>>
>>27320758
The average IQ of the average r9k memeposter is 140.

I think your statistics are off.
>>
>>27319954
>Believing the natty jew
He's not even THAT roided up. A simple base of good ol' test-e can get you to that ez pz, and have barely any side effects. Testosterone is literally success in a bottle, it makes you feel happy, more confidence, builds muscle without you having to do anything.
>>
>>27320307
Kek, except the average height is almost the exact same in Australia for white males (which is what people refer to when talking average male height), so blaming mexicans doesn't really make sense.

I'm 6', and I'm taller than easily 3/4 guys I meet, and pretty damn close in height to the majority of the rest.
>>
>>27320721
I've seen that picture too, and the guy's nearing the size of the mountain, it's pretty obviously roids at that point.
>>
>>27325494
Australians are actually a bit shorter than Americans on average, you guys are listed at 5 feet 8 inches which is pretty manlet in comparison to us here in the States
>>
>>27325690
But we're not. The australian bureau of statistics did a study in 2014 that lists the average male height as 5'9, whereas a study done in the US lists it as 5'9.5, done by the US department of health and human services. That's hardly manlet status my dude, it's one inch difference.

Even the netherlands only have an average of 6' (At best, most studies say around 5'11, and all studies either barely cover any of the population, or are self reported). One of the tallest countries on Earth has an average of 6', and the poster I originally replied to is trying to claim that America does too, but the mexicans drag it down.
>>
>>27325956
The poster you're responding to never said that the average height of the US is 6'? I implore you to reply to a post of his that states that. He said the average height of the US is dragged down by nonwhites, which it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Average_height_around_the_world

Average height of a white dude in the US is 5'10
Average height of a Hispanic is 5'7
Nigs are 5'9.5

And the average height of an American male is 5'9.5

So we as white American males are dragged down half an inch by nonwhites
>>
>>27321757
Well that's a load of pants

6'5". Gaining muscle is fucking hard, but possible. I gotta eat more, lift more and work harder than most people. But fuck me, when I make gains people tell me I look fucking intimidating.

I'm jealous of manlet gains, they have it easy. But the good things in life don't come easy.
>>
>>27325993
Sure, I was too specific there, I'll retract that.

But that link you gave doesn't claim anywhere that the average height for white males is 5'10, and that hispanics lower it at all. That's a giant leap of logic that doesn't hold up considering that hispanics are still absolutely a small minority in the country, and that many studies only consider the height of young white males.

Nor does it list the height of black people in the US.

You're taking parts of info from what I can tell is other countries, with very different nutritional factors, and just sort of making a guess from those parts there, which is not scientific in the slightest, and is little more than just not providing a source at all.
>>
File: scores2014 (1).png (38 KB, 1281x368) Image search: [Google]
scores2014 (1).png
38 KB, 1281x368
>>27326055
I see, you just can't read? There's multiple sections that include the different heights of black, hispanic, and white Americans as well as American males in general.

As you can see here the average male height is dragged down by spics and nigs
>>
>have feminist slut cousin meet my friend

>she thinks he's a total dork and hates him for no reason

>a few years pass, she dates a bunch of jackasses way out of her league for 2 months at a time

>she posts a bunch of insane feminist shit on facebook about how its wrong for anyone to judge women for being fat

>remind her of my friend, mention he's nearly 7 feet tall now out of nowhere

>her eyes light up more than ive ever seen, as if to beg me to tell him to just go fuck her

>now she's getting married to some nice as fuck guy whos an elementary teacher and undoubtedly a massive cuckold

>both the slut and the cuck are elementary school teachers despite being the most sick people i have ever known

this is why the west is falling apart

public schools are giving shitloads of jobs to useless pieces of shit, mostly whores, who then raise even more useless pieces of shit
>>
>>27318380
>Girls wanting to date a guy this much taller than them
What's that? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over all those daddy issues.
>>
>>27326084
>dragged from 5'10 to 5'9

dude that's still manlet lol
>>
lel those tiny fucking wrists
>>
File: twist.jpg (19 KB, 234x413) Image search: [Google]
twist.jpg
19 KB, 234x413
>>27318380
What the fuck is wrong with his arm?
>>
>>27318380
How do I get myself one of these dothraki offspring.
>>
>>27326084
Damn, you're right anon, it's those fucking minorities dragging down the average height by half a goddamn inch (when the height tends to drop when more of the population is measure, as shown in other studies) that make people think that about 5'9 is average.

Deal with it my dude, you guys are about half an inch taller than Australians, and are still in no way some master race of tall people.
>>
>>27324463
Upper Class Straight White Male detected
>>
>>27326549
high bicep insertions
>>
>>27318399
Kek, so utterly true
>>
>>27320434
By definition, a beta male is someone who is second in command, trusted highly by the alpha male and one who aspires to become an alpha of his own right, OR, willingly chooses the responsibility of second in command.

Stop fucking calling retards beta males, it's pathetic and pisses me the fuck off irrationally.
>>
File: 1455753709248.jpg (37 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
1455753709248.jpg
37 KB, 540x378
>all these 5'7-5'9 people acting like their lives are ruined because of height

where the fuck do you live?

i'm 5'8 and i don't feel bad at all when i go out. i'm only like an inch below the average in my area, and when i wear my work boots which i do every day im exactly at the average

in the gym i see just as many guys shorter than me as i see guys taller than me. i think meme magic is real and making people feel bad about themselves without reason
>>
>>27318399
this was basically what I came here to post
>>
>>27319815
I've never seen such a little guy get so mad before.
>>
File: 1.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>27327612
>he thinks he isnt vastly below average at 5'8

where I live the average is around 6'0-6'1
i live in memeland maybe you live in china or something
>>
>>27327736
>thinks

it's not about what i think, it's about what i see when i go outside every day. i live in new england, im not going to get more specific than that but when i go out i see about an equal number of people my height, shorter, and taller

fuck off with your memes, i'm not some weak willed beta that you can manipulate
>>
Lmao rip
>>
>>27318380
Who the fuck cares man.
I'm a 5'7 indian guy who's oneitis was a huge feminist, who said she likes tall guys, short guys suck etc.. But said I had great personality and she loves me etc The whole platonic thing. Realised I was just beta orbiting this tumblrina while all she cared about was her fangirling memes and pseudo intellectuality.
Just given up now and play vidya,smoke weed and be comfy all day every day.
It's only a problem if you make it one. If yuou don't run after girls in the first place,height won't be a factor because there's no height requirement in playing vidya,watching animu or smoking weed.
>>
>>27327858
Did she want to be your GF?
>>
It makes me sick to my stomach how I(5'6) get treated versus how my 6'2 drug addict cousin gets treated. I will kill myself, that's for sure. The question is who will come with me.
>>
>>27318399

>innocent person dies horrible death on video

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY I JACKED OFF TO THIS LIKE 3637388383 TIMES"

>Someone wants Chad to die

"Dude, wtf bro, thats not cool man"

Need more evidence that attractive people get treated better, simply because they are attractive?
>>
>>27327980
/r9k/ is full of threads where robots are laughing at "normies" dying horrible deaths.
>>
>>27327901
Yeah, for some time. But then I realised she just liked acting tsundere. All that shitty hot/cold shit. I don't have time for that bullshit. Was a great friend but tumblr and stuff corrupted her brain to simplistic "fangirl" and "Dr. who OMG that british retard is so classy" "muh reaction gifs" etc.
>>
>>27322207
Nah, those girls still pine for chad
>>
Yes, we all know life isn't fair

But what the fuck can you do about it?
>>
>>27327918
>I will kill myself, that's for sure.

No, you won't
>>
>>27319815
>That guy isn't even that big
wew lad
that's someone delusional shit you got there
>>
>>27326014
>But the good things in life don't come easy.
Tell us how hard it was for you to grow in height then? That's the problem, height did came to you easy.
>>
>>27321899
It means "source is",
newfriend or old friend,
hope your heart will mend.
>>
>>27318380
....that man is not attractive
>>
>>27320593
Why did you get a tattoo?
>>
I'm taller (6' 9'') than this guy but in much worse shape. (I'm overweight, about 285 lbs). Also I'm awkward when talking to women, especially ones I find attractive.
>>
>>27320593
i'm sure you tren hard, test your limits, eat clen anavar give up

really though what are you taking? don't give me the natty bullshit
>>
>>27319494

> 5'10"
> tall

that's the average height for teenage girls now. and before i forget, fuck off this board.
>>
>>27328751
5'10 is tall as fuck for a girl, most girls are like 5'4-5'5"
>>
>>27319815

He really isn't. These lanklets get so excited about any little gainz they make. The vast majority of buff dudes in my town are manlets who are all built like dwarfs.
>>
File: the-yellow-face-of-laughter.jpg (43 KB, 302x299) Image search: [Google]
the-yellow-face-of-laughter.jpg
43 KB, 302x299
>>27327980
>>innocent person dies horrible death on video
>"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY I JACKED OFF TO THIS LIKE 3637388383 TIMES"
>>Someone wants Chad to die
>"Dude, wtf bro, thats not cool man"
so fucking true holy shit
>>
I had a thought of trying to becoming a normie.
Then I imagined how much work it requires and changed my mind.
>>
>>27320156

God not you again you fucking faggot in denial. Stop with cognitive dissonance you fucking manlet piece of shit. We are hated. We aren't respected. We aren't desired. The vast majority of the new generation is taller than us. The average for a white male has climbed to 6'2". Just fucking stop.
>>
>>27328836
>he's dying of meme cancer
>he wants to drag down others with him

you're pathetic
>>
>>27322207
those girls STILL WANT 6'2" CHAD YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
File: crying-baby.gif (459 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
crying-baby.gif
459 KB, 384x288
>>27322580
>>27322633
>It's so satisfying seeing lanklets squirm in their seats because they aren't getting their dicks collectively sucked 24/7.
doing god's work

Fuck I hate fucking lanklets. They always bring up their height too. "HAHAH IT'S BECAUSE I'M 6'3" like I give a shit. Die die die.

The sad thing is that I got this woman to give me boxes of hgh when I was 16 and started injecting it, then my manlet parents FOUND THE HGH and threw it away. If they never found it I would be one of them
>>
>>27327918
I met a 6'2 heroin addict and he constantly had women throw themselves at him despite being a giant piece of shit. I wanted to beat his skull in with a clawhammer
>>
>>27319388
Living with a cardiovascular illness myself AND working in a medical related field; I always worry about people who pump massive iron.

This sort of activity HAS to put strain on the aorta.

My endocrinologist friend once told me: males in any species are meant to be disposable.

Stacies don't care if you die young as long as you Chaded them with "oh so perfect" offspring they can then later raise to be femtards.
>>
>>27328874
Well I could get my dick sucked 24/7 its called: an escort service.

I could afford it, even.

BUT, it being illegal (or at least very frowned upon) where I live it is difficult to screen for a decent escort nearby.
>>
>>27328531

I'm waiting to get conscripted, we'll see what happens when they hand me a loaded gun.
>>
>>27328816
This is the most accurate post displaying the mindset of your average robot
>>
>>27328889

I have seen classy healthy fit petite (I dunno maybe 5'3") women get wet for 6'2 and above who wore stained gym clothes, had virtually no muscle mass, with the brain of Homer Simpson and reeked of booze and tobacco.

I'm starting to wonder if male grooming (and associated) isn't a massive capitalist scam; and you may as well not bother.
>>
>>27329087
The way a man carries himself says a lot about them and can be attractive; in the end it's about how confident you are, some people needs things to be, such as grooming, others just are.
>>
>>27318380
Any more pics of this adonis? I wanna fap to him
>>
File: drake_laughing.png (317 KB, 371x370) Image search: [Google]
drake_laughing.png
317 KB, 371x370
>>27320096
>body has been injured by roids
>good life
>>
>>27329039
1. I don't have millions to spend on whores
2. they're dirty
3. they wouldn't actually want to fuck me, they're just getting paid for it
4. it's illegal and the cops do stings in my area

>>27329087
>I have seen classy healthy fit petite (I dunno maybe 5'3") women get wet for 6'2 and above who wore stained gym clothes, had virtually no muscle mass, with the brain of Homer Simpson and reeked of booze and tobacco.
Same. I've seen good quality girls THROW themselves as retarded knuckledraggers just because they were 6'3". They had ugly as fuck faces but that didn't matter, I mean he's so tallllll xDDDD
>>
>>27329099
>just pee yourself :^)
>it's just a coincidence women throw themselves at tall guys, they just have more confidence brah
>>
>>27320748
the second ne from the left is cearly attractive c'mon, the rest I agree are below average or average at best
>>
>clearly flexing
>nobody would ever mock him for it
FUCK.
>>
>>27319994
He will because he's Chad. Not even being sarcastic here. Their genes are divine. They're literally stronger and smarter. He's most likely roofing the right way. He'll most likely die a happy old man. He's not a red-faced mutant like pic related. Anyways we all will probably naturally get cancer before he does as Chad McThorRoid.
>>
>>27320156
He has godly facethetics on top of a 10/10 body. Stop being an arrogant cuck.
>>
File: gear.gif (2 MB, 260x242) Image search: [Google]
gear.gif
2 MB, 260x242
>>27329650
>a body that was achieved greatly due to injections in the ass
>>
>>27328751
>>27328751
Average height for women in America is like 5'4". Fuck out of here.
>>
>>27329662
>you get the body without doing any work
>>
>>27329694
>you put in 110% of the work this guy put in, but only get half the return because you don't have the money, supply or willingness to inject yourself with chemicals

he earned it, fair and square (^:
>>
>>27329178
> sitting on computer all day with no friends
> good life
>>
>>27319815
>who is Lebron James
>who is Dwight Howard
>what is the NBA
>>
>>27329924
>he thinks people in professional sports don't take anabolics

underage sportbabby confirmed
>>
File: 1376975369946.jpg (138 KB, 1208x1040) Image search: [Google]
1376975369946.jpg
138 KB, 1208x1040
>>27318733
>180 KM LMAO
>>
>>27318399
>a guy who did literally nothing to you
by him simply existing the standards men are supposed to live up to are through the roof

being average is not good enough
hell being above average is not good enough
you must be that guy or you are doomed to a life of loneliness and inferiority
>>
>>27330162
Is happily be average. Then I could enlist and be a green benefits nigger instead of being a goblin that fast-food employees have spit at. And have a gf since average folks want and can get those.
>>
>unfair blessings in life
what's stopping you from hitting the roids?
>inb4 he isn't on roids, he just went to the gym, followed a strict diet for 15 years
height doesn't matter as much as you think, you beta faggot. i know 2m+ fags who are beta and miserable just like most of you manlets.
>>
>6'7"

shit height.
enjoy hitting your head at door frames.
>>
File: 61deJXuk--L._SX355_.jpg (12 KB, 355x320) Image search: [Google]
61deJXuk--L._SX355_.jpg
12 KB, 355x320
This thread makes me want to kill myself more than i already did when i woke up. :)
>>
>>27320096
I have been dying of heart failure since I was born (rare condition)

hence I don't lift, hence I don't get pussy unless I find some fembot, then I am a magnet, but fembots have many issues too.
>>
>>27319425
roids + probably some hyperlaxity (a mild collagen issue usually, but could be more severe like marfan syndrome, in which case he shouldn't even lift ANYTHING)
>>
>>27330347
Why did you post that picture?
Why did you save it?

Fuck off normie
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.