[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like they'd be happier, if not the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1458512421615.jpg (26 KB, 215x365) Image search: [Google]
1458512421615.jpg
26 KB, 215x365
Does anyone else feel like they'd be happier, if not the happiest person on Earth, if they had a girlfriend as hopeless, alone, atypical and brain damaged as you are, that you can understand and be understood by, that you can take care of and feel loved? Someone with a life as fucked up as yours? Or is that just me who feels like this?
>>
yes
sjsjsjskdleksm
>>
i used to feel that way, but girls like the one you are describing always have a bf better than me.
>>
File: happiness.jpg (35 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
35 KB, 960x540
gib April Ludgate gf plz
>>
No because they'd slut around since it's so easy for them and complain/manipulate 24-7. Fucking disgusting whores.
>>
>>27319416
no anon stop that's how you end up lonely for the rest of your life ;_;
>>
>>27319465
It's fine there are no good girls I've yet to see one.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.