[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is 25+ and still lives with their parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1419100176831.jpg (44 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1419100176831.jpg
44 KB, 406x364
Who here is 25+ and still lives with their parents?
>>
I moved out when I was 20. Worst mistake I've ever made.
>>
>>27317330
I was, but moved out 5 months ago.
>>
File: 1318563621006.png (141 KB, 395x386) Image search: [Google]
1318563621006.png
141 KB, 395x386
>>27317330
I'm almost 26 and live with my family in the boring ass suburbs but I am currently buying a 1 bedroom condo downtown, on the top floor facing out over a lake. 520 sq ft. Can't wait to set up my battlestation there
>>
33 here living with parents

Though I lived on my own for the 11 of the last 12 years... and lived at college before that.
>>
File: casting.png (34 KB, 645x539) Image search: [Google]
casting.png
34 KB, 645x539
The relationship is weird. They don't want me here but they know I can't get by on my own. There's a sense of distance too. It feels like living with room mates. We each have our own space we spend our time in, and share the communal areas like bathroom and kitchen. They're getting to an advanced age so it's helpful for them to have me around as well. If it comes to it I'll probably be the one to provide care when the time comes since my sister has her own family. She and I will probably split the house and hopefully I'll be able to parlay that money into an education or something reasonably well paid.
>>
File: 1360873852265.jpg (69 KB, 505x490) Image search: [Google]
1360873852265.jpg
69 KB, 505x490
24. My parents paid for my university studies and the appartment I used to rent. Now I've graduated and am back home. "Looking for a job."
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.