[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw only 25% german >tfw want to be proud of german heritage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1457743093006.jpg (1 MB, 1141x1141) Image search: [Google]
1457743093006.jpg
1 MB, 1141x1141
>tfw only 25% german
>tfw want to be proud of german heritage but can't because there's so little in me
>>
>Being proud of being part of the most knuckle-dragging race in Europe
>>
You can enjoy your German heritage anyway. Even if you weren't German you could get interested in the country/language/culture or something. Me, I've recently started studying Swedish. I would like to learn it even though I'm not Swedish at all.
>>
>>27317199

What the fuck is it with americoons and their obsession with Germany/Germans?
>>
>>27317199
what's your other 75%?

I'm 75% white mutt and 25% Indian
>>
>>27317349

They had the proto trump
>>
>have good heritage
>spend my days posting anime on a mongolian shitposting forum

I'll never understand you whities.
>>
>>27317369
25% German, 25% Irish, 50% Puerto Rican

Just fuck my genes up
>>
>>27317199
I'm 100% german. Who gives a fuck? Why being proud of something you haven't done anything for.
>>
>>27317199
We're you born in Germany? Do you have German citizenship? Then you are 0% German. My mother was actually born in Germany, but I consider myself 100% American.
>>
>literally have the genes of brazillian natives and maybe some portuguese

I don't give a fuck tbqh senpai. Even if it was something to be proud of, I'm just probably disappointing my ancestors by spending time here.
>>
>>27317349
We realized we messed up stopping Hitler.
>>
>>27317199
How do you make pictures like that?
>>
>>27317429
We humans have always had a fascination with our ancestors. Ethnic identity stems from this fascination, in my opinion. We bond with other people who have similar ancestries, and we create communities where we practice our shared inherited traditions and culture
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.