[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me brobots, I have a dilemma. I finally have a date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 9cf.png (15 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
9cf.png
15 KB, 469x331
Please help me brobots, I have a dilemma.

I finally have a date but I'm anxious as hell and it's mainly do to my insecurities.

>Be me
>See a cute girl
>Ask a mutual friend about her
>He talks to her and finds out she is interested in me
>Start talking to her for a few days and we set up a date

It was literally that easy.

But I feel like such a useless robot that I can't believe this girl would really have any interest in me.

Now I feel like there must be a catch somewhere.

Is there a catch?

Or has the board taken such a toll on my head and insecurities that I'm just looking for any negative possible?
>>
This

>Or has the board taken such a toll on my head and insecurities that I'm just looking for any negative possible?

you can stay on 4chan but leave /r9k/ and never come back
>>
You shouldn't post here if you have friends and a female who is interested in you. Get over yourself normie
>>
>>27317152
I guess I'm just worried that this girl must be massively fucked up to want to date such a loser like me.

>>27317177
i'm a robot
>>
>>27317121
I knew this good looking autistic guy who attracted loads of girls at the beggining of college, then they all realized he was autistic and he became discarded. If you are autistic then you have something to worry about.
>>
>>27317121
you've made it. Go go go and achieve.
>>
Getting a date is literally the easiest part.
The hard part is keeping this girl interested. Prepare yourself for the most awkward silences of your life.

Shell probably get so weirded out by t
You that she'll either
A. Fake an emergency, or if she's a bitch
B. Excuse herself to the bathroom and never come back.

It ain't as easy as it looks getting in them there panties lad.

All the same, I wish you good luck and godspeed anon.
>>
>>27317121
you may say youre a robot but you just got a fucking date

I would love a fucking date
>>
>>27317121
>you got a date
even if there's a catch what do you have to lose?
>>
Dont get cucked, buddy
>>
>>27317236
thats what im worried about

>>27317233
but I didnt do anything. my friend did it. i told him i liked her and he went and asked her if she was seeing anyone. she asked who wanted to know and he told her me, and she was interested. I literally did nothing but go talk to her afterwords.

>>27317247
but im scared to death that it will be a forgettable date. i wont be able to hold her attention etc.

>>27317316
i just dont want to get too excited and be let down.
>>
>>27317355
I'm sure you'll be ok. Don't spend ages planning, give yourself an hour or so beforehand to get ready.

There's nothing wrong with having a few things in the back of your mind to talk about but don't go overboard trying to anticipate her response to everything.

Might I ask where you're planning on going?
>>
>>27317121

Just keep a conversation man. Hypothetical questions are great for this, get some you think would spark interesting conversation.
>>
>>27317411
have a few things in mind

we both like the outdoors, so probably hiking.

maybe coffee and walk around the park

dinner

probably a mixture of those 3

>>27317435
i know girls love to talk about themselves, but what sorta hypothetical should i ask?
>>
also i dont expect sex on the first date

but how will i know if she does want it?
>>
>>27317121
Just had my first date in close to two years, qt foreign chick. Ask about her, build yourself up but don't go too into detail with your stories unless she seems really interested. Don't be autistic and focus on concrete details and checklists, focus more on emotions and how things feel when you talk.

Again, ask her questions, if you can get her talking about herself she'll remember you. You could be The Most Interesting Man In The World, but if all you do is talk about yourself she'll feel like an audience and not an equal. Your job isn't to build yourself up as this all-powerful Aryan Superman, remember she's a woman, she can go to any bar any night of the week and get with Aryan Superman. Allow herself to build herself into Wonder Woman and she'll feel sexy.

Also, tell her about the Jews. Women are crazy hot for redpilled men.
>>
Dude its not that hard.

Ill tell yoy what works for me

Talk about you. Talk about the weather. Talk about your plans for the future. Your hobbies. Edit out the autistic shit. Your family.

Ask a little about her, but keep it from sounding like an interview. Follow up on her responses
>so how many siblings do you have
>Oh really? What was it like growing up with a big family?

Wing it
Bullshit
Improvise
Talk about current events
Make fun of politicians. All of them.

Easy peasy. Keep your brain out of it or you'll just over think it and fuck it up.
>>
how much should i text with her between now and then?
>>
>>27317490
So a whole afternoon? Sounds good man. If you know her interests and plan to those then you're in a good place.

If you're going for a walk round the park make sure you have an idea of things to do whilst walking, not just aimless wandering unless you get along super well.

You might wanna suggest dinner during the date so that if you're uncomfortable/tired out from the effort of focussing on conversation etc you can just say goodbye and celebratory pizza and beer (I feel exhausted after a date, just having to concentrate and all).

IDK my advice is probably shitty
>>
>>27317539
>how will i know if she does want it?
Subtle unspoken clues -- which means if you're half as autistic as you're coming across as, you won't. You're probably gonna have to choose between just going for it or waiting for her to make the first move -- the first of which can get you kicked out but the second is a bit more risky because a lot of women just never do.

And if she wants it, and doesn't get it on the first date, she might come across as very affectionate or openly talking about a second date when the first one ends. Outside religious chicks, I don't think many adult women who begin the "So when is our second date?" conversation don't want your penis inside them fairly soon. Also, tip: Most "I don't like hookups/sex" lines translate into "I don't want to be picked up like a hooker, fucked, and then dropped back off at my place in a few hours." Women have surprisingly low standards for what they deem as "romance" versus just a hookup.

It took me forever to figure out that when women said "I don't do hookups," it didn't mean "I don't have quick relationships or one-night stands," it meant they expected someone to buy them dinner first.
>>
>>27317606
>A whole afternoon?

Not sure yet. Earliest probably mid day, so more like half a day.

But I'm thinking of putting it off till around 4 or 5.

Having a whole day sounds fun on the surface, but I'm not sure I can stay interesting for 8-10 hours u know.
>>
File: 1452728782486.jpg (210 KB, 1080x1068) Image search: [Google]
1452728782486.jpg
210 KB, 1080x1068
See man. All this stress and planning and anxiety? That's why I stay alone. Cant handle it. Too much mind games. Fuck it. I'm much more at peace just staying indoors and jerkin it.

Hoo, just reading about it is giving me the willies.

No. Nope. Fuck that. I'll die alone, don't care.
>>
>>27317674
>not sure I can stay interesting for 8-10 hours

Fair play desu, that's a hard one. I'd say 3 or 4, gives you time for coffee and a quick stroll then decide if you're gonna shoot for dinner.

>how much should i text with her between now and then?

That's up to you. If she's really talkative over text then feel free to reply, start with slow replies and gradually up the frequency. If she's not really a texting type don't try and force it. Wait for her to reply before you text back.
>>
>>27317669
very sound advice and ending in 69

>>27317793
thanks
>>
>>27317944
>very sound advice and ending in 69
And ironically enough, ending in 69 is not very sound advice. 69 is a meme position for cucks.

Make sure she knows you're masculine and Chad enough to understand this by grabbing her shoulders and reassuring her, at the beginning of the date, that even if she initiates oral on you later that night you have no intention of reciprocating and you will proceed to the vagina as quickly as possible. Inform her of your genetic superiority, and what a waste it would be to spill that seed on the ground rather than use it to impregnate a suitable Aryan woman like herself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.