[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any other robots who aren't into video games,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1444332158061.jpg (54 KB, 700x472) Image search: [Google]
1444332158061.jpg
54 KB, 700x472
Are there any other robots who aren't into video games, don't listen to any music on a regular basis, and have never watched anime?

I feel like I get unfairly maligned here because of this and told to got back to red it. But really it's the opposite. I'm so autistic that I don't even have the patience for "hobbies" besides shitposting and fapping ;_;
>>
File: 1367198171824.jpg (44 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1367198171824.jpg
44 KB, 500x345
You sound like one of the most boring people in the world.
>>
>>27316762

I don't find any enjoyment from playing vidya but I still play. You should try it. Agitation is actually preferable to depression
>>
I get no vidya and anime but no music? Why live
>>
Why do I even come here anymore
>>
I know that no patience feel.

I lift and brew beer. Takes no to little brain power and is chill af.
>>
What the fuck do you do then?
>>
>>27316762
This OP >>27316983

What's your way into escapism?
>>
File: can't wake up.jpg (67 KB, 729x524) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.jpg
67 KB, 729x524
>>27316833
I don't now why I just can't listen to music and enjoy it unless I I think it has a purpose, or powerful passion behind it. This is why when i do feel like listening to music, I just play fascist and communist songs over and over again because they are the only ones that I can really sense and enjoy the aura of passion and fanaticism.

I'm so autistic
>>
>>27317012
I just surf the internet. Look at people's opinions. Maybe read some articles. Watch youtube videos. fap. I don't have the motivation to even try learning or looking for better ways of escapism.

I think my ADHD has something to do with this
>>
>>27317022
My sleepy nigga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
>>
>>27317218
Chinese communist music is also great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c4LU-eVPwo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJbNPeYNz8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.