[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE CUCK STATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1458440190001.gif (2 MB, 300x409) Image search: [Google]
1458440190001.gif
2 MB, 300x409
Friendly reminder that ANYONE who has paid ANY taxes to a welfare state is by definition a FUCKING KEKOLD.

Those taxes go to SINGLE MOMS who had Chad's babies. Whether you like it or not every wagecuck on this board is financing this degeneracy.

The ONLY uncucked path is to become a net welfare beneficiary through autismbux. Anything less than this is pure cuckoldry.
>>
That's fine, they need support I guess.

Taxes are high as fuck, nobody can move out except the exceptional people.
>>
File: FUCKING. WHITE. MALE.jpg (31 KB, 572x563) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING. WHITE. MALE.jpg
31 KB, 572x563
>>27316644
KEK DETECTED

JAMAL, TYRONE, ACHMED, JORGE AND CHAD ALL THANK YOU FOR FINANCING THEIR MASS REPRODUCTION OF CHILDREN WHICH WILL PROBABLY BULLY ANY LEGITIMATE CHILD YOU MANAGE TO HAVE AND POSSIBLY DESTROY HIS BOIPUCCI.
>>
>>27316617
So you never buy anything?
>>
>>27316677

BUT YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
>>27316691
Only with NEETbux, that way you're not a net tax payer. Any non-NEETbux should be funneled into tax free savings solutions if possible.
>>
Ah, Yulia Nova. I fapped to her a lot in my young teens.
>>
man fuck neetbux/social security.
>>
File: 1456688420083.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456688420083.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
So you never buy anything ever? that must be a strange lifestyle you lead where you never buy anything.
>>
>>27316900
I live in a trailer and grow my own food, collect welfare for my autism and use it to finance an internet connection and occasional electronics purchases.
>>
>>27316900
Buy things used from garage sales/craigslist ETC.
State can't collect taxes on private sales.
>>
>>27316801
Sales tax.
>>
File: tumblr_n3imoztGf81tusohgo1_500.gif (1002 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3imoztGf81tusohgo1_500.gif
1002 KB, 500x400
We are just bribing these single moms to not commit crimes and not kill their babies.

We want to avoid third world poverty, then we have to pay the piper.

We are Americans, we are a little better than 3rd world countries like afghanistan or france.
>>
yulia nova is her name.
>>
>>27317047
Yes, but if you USE ONLY NEETBUX to pay for things, the sales tax is collected on tax dollars, so you are not paying tax, the wagecuck is effectively paying tax again because you are spending their money earned from their labor, not your money.

It's about being a net payer into the system, anyone who is a net taxpayer is a cuck.

>>27317461
We are bribing women to leave and cuck their husbands with tax money stolen from legitimate families. We are subsidizing cuckoldry and you are a fucking cuck for defending the cuck subsidy.
>>
Is that some Yulia?
Noice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.