[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does this picture make you feel on a psychological level??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 135661-cater_to_you.jpg (38 KB, 387x520) Image search: [Google]
135661-cater_to_you.jpg
38 KB, 387x520
how does this picture make you feel on a psychological level??
>>
>>27316611

Makes me hungry for some white chocolate.
>>
>>27316611

Hide and report. This faggot should've been banned weeks ago by now.
>>
It doesn't really make me feel anything.
>>
>>27316619
me too my nigga ;^ )
>>
>>27316611
Kinda hungry for a peanut butter and chocolate frozen yogurt from TCBY. I've been craving one of those recently and that chocolate bar just reinforced the desire.
>>
Like I'm looking at a stock photo of two people who don't know eachother, paid to pose together
>>
>>27316611
Reminds me of the picture with the lady and the dachshund sharing a bar of chocolate.
>>
>>27316639
>implying he didn't fuck her after
>>
I don't even get mad at the picture, I get mad at the person who keeps pushing IR coupling with this specific racial pairing on this board.

Like we get it, you're a black male without a white gf.
>>
Two people being happy. What's the issue here?
>>
>>27316676
keyword : Paid
you seemed to have missed that mr. steinberg, I know giving other people money is a difficult concept for your people to understand.
>>
makes me want white chocolate, shits delicious and way better than milk chocolate fuck you
>>
>>27316724
>they have jobs
>therefore they can't fuck each other
Im not sure I see your logic?
>>
>>27316699

the picture isn't the issue, the issue is that the same person keeps posting blacked/taylor swift blacked/black man white woman interracial coupling to antagonize the board.

really, we're not upset with people being happy, we're upset at the low iq poster who has a one track mind and makes it his business to constantly post this.

we get it. you're a black man and you >tfw no white gf.
>>
>>27316774

if everyone just ignored the bait, then it'd go away.
>>
>>27316758
lol americans and their fat
white chocolate is literally butter
kek
>>
>>27316882
>3% milk fat
>literally butter

nice one m8
>>
you're a nigger or a kike which makes me laugh
>>
>>27316882

It's cocoa butter with milk and sugar basically.

cocoa butter isn't the same as regular butter.
>>
>>27316611
>how does this picture make you feel on a psychological level??
nothing because i'm not white
>>
>>27316882
White chocolate was invented so little black kids could get messy too.
>>
>>27317010

fuck off we're all white on 4chan.
>>
>>27317010
I'm white and i don't feel anything either. What am i supposed to feel? I also dislike white chocolate.
>>
>>27316939
>milk fat
I see you can read
>>27316979
cocoa butter is still fat
>>
Indifferent because i'm not a white cuck.
>>
>>27316611
As much as I hate to disrespect your dubs dubs, white chocolate is gross.
>>
>>27316611
Yuck white chocolate is shit tier might as well just drink straight up corn syrup. What the fuck is the point of chocolate, it's like all the fucking worst parts of bad chocolate, overly sweet and waxy. Gross as fuck.
>>
Pisst off....why? No...not because im not racist.

Because why should i care if they are getting together?? Showing that they are both diffrent colors???? WHY SHOULD I BE MAD?

I GET FRUSTRATED ON HOW THEY JUST TEND TO BE SHOW OFF BECAUSE THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY JEWS.
>>
That cracker looks really tasty, senpai.
>>
>>27316611
i want to go home.
>>
>>27316611
I used to really like white chocolate as a kid, but now I prefer dark. White chocolate seems too rich or something now.
>>
>>27316611
dat symbolism in the pic

>white chocolate represents white civilization
>nigger consuming white society
>white woman willingly feeding the nigger
>>
File: 1423686153265.jpg (250 KB, 950x1342) Image search: [Google]
1423686153265.jpg
250 KB, 950x1342
White chocolate is fucking gross
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.