[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations, wagecuck. You completed day 1 of 5. Be sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Congratulations, wagecuck. You completed day 1 of 5. Be sure to get plenty of rest tonight so you have plenty of energy for day 2 of 5.
>>
Thanks for the reminder, I will be sure to rest well.
>>
File: Enjoy the Ride.jpg (6 KB, 175x183) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy the Ride.jpg
6 KB, 175x183
>>27316605
tbqh I'm feeling kind of sick today. I'm kind of hoping that i come down with a severe case of an hero so I don't have to go to work
ever again
>>
>notice friend is degrading in mental health and becomes more unstable and enraged with his job every day
>it's only monday

i truly feel for him, wagecucks have it bad.
>>
>>27316605
its Easter so its only a 4 day week OP
>>
I wanted to reflect on my life but I don't have enough time. It's either that or sleeping properly.
I guess this is how people get stuck in this. Not even having time to think.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-eplZzEj4Q&list=PLygWqO36YZG07YxnSnsiqiufYSn5hpJOs
>>
>>27317056
Stahp watching me
>>
>>27316605
i was a neet until last week when i got a job
now i have money but don't know what to do with it
at least my mom stopped bitching
>>
>>27317386
>at least my mom stopped bitching
Kek. That's a temporary side-effect. It won't last long
>>
>>27316605
I actually kind of enjoyed today. It was really weird. I also had energy when I came home.
>>
>>27317386
Money is for attracting women. You spend it on clothes or a shiny new car for the purpose of attracting women. You spend it on drinks for women in bars, and you spend it on an apartment so you can fuck them without mommy catching you.
>>
>>27317056
I don't understand, how are you guys not wagecucks, how do you live? I'd love to not work.
>>
>>27317386
>hey anon when are you going to find a nice girl to settle down with?
>>
>>27317478
And also for eating, paying rent and bills etc. How are you not homeless if you don't work?
>>
>>27317386
>hey anon when are you going back to school to get your bachelors/masters/phd/run for president
>>
>>27317386
>hey anon make sure you contribute to your 40k and invest the rest of your savings in a mutual fund so you'll have money for retirement
>>
>>27317478
well i don't care about attracting women, so... i'll probably just end up paying my own bills and rent one day
>>
Just because its spring season....
Relax....spring is just made up. Its nothing.

Its all you baby!
>>
>>27317518
>>27317538
>parents having reasonable expectation for non-retard child to make something of himself.
Such horrors anon, you poor thing.
>>
>>27317386
>hey anon don't buy that sports car, you need something reliable. You want people to think you are a dependable guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 895x895
>>27316605
>have money
>it's never enough
>rent cuck, so want house
>poor cuck, so need a loan
>americuck, so need loaded wallet for downpayment or hig interest rates and PMI
>what could be a 150k house would be 260k over 15 years, 300k over 30

What the fuck. Get a job, they said. Buy a house, they said. Start a family, they said. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ANYTHING BUT WORK WITH ALL THIS JEW SHIT HANGING OVER MY HEAD

REEEEEEWWWWWWWEEEEEEEWEWEWEWEWERERERERERREEEREREREEEEE
>>
Universal citizen income fucking when?
>>
>>27317592
>reasonable expectation
>reasonable

You dumb fag, how do you know what's reasonable for everyone. I'm sure you don't have a phd. Your such a fucking failure you could even be a reasonable human being.
>>
>NEETfuck
>going bored out of my fucking mind
>not enough money to buy fun things like I used to when I was making 70k
HELP
>>
>>27317719
>70k
>enough money
>enough
>money
Such delusion. Much Kek.
Don't you know anon it's never enough
>>
>>27317695
I've a masters tho. And crippling anxiety + I'm sperg. Find something that you want to pursue and stop being defined by your issues. I wish you every success, I honestly do.
>>
>>27317719
>when I was making 70k
It sounds like you have skills, connections, or something else going for you. Why don't you just fall back on that if you really don't like being a NEET.

I'm actually in a situation where I make a good amount of money (62k/yr) but going into work 50 hours (plus commute) makes it seem like life isn't worth living.
>>
>tfw NEET with phd gf

she'll probably blow up on me eventually though
>>
>>27317771
I don't want a masters and I don't want a phd. That's a choice that I'm OK with.
That doesn't stop my mom from sending my transcript into masters programs even though I've told her I've had enough with school.
Like I can't just fucking be proud that I'm making $76k 2.5 years after graduating. Not fucking good enough.
>>
>>27317625
What people don't understand is that it takes time to accumulate money. The reason older people have money is because they've been working 20-30 years non stop.
>>
>>27317837
Dude, you're doing fucking great. I'm making about 12k less with a masters. What's wrong with your mother? Don't get that shit.
>>
>>27317867
your income still has to outweigh your expenses
if you have a good amount of money saved up but your income sucks then you will still get bled dry

those old people have been enjoying both for a while
>>
>>27317896
Yes, that's why you have to live within your means. Not many people can afford a true middle class lifestyle in their 20s. You said it yourself, you'll be paying twice as much for that house if you take a long time to pay it off.

Save money consistently over time and put yourself in a position where you don't get taken advantage of for being poor. Unless you are legitimately poor, then live as cheap as you can.
>>
>>27317799
I've been trying to. I was laid off in December and have been looking for another job ever since. Sent my resume to literally hundreds of places and have yet to hear back from anyone.

To be fair, my salary was 45. Only amounted to 70 with overtime.
>>
>>27317882
She's always thought I was some kind of genius and that I am selling myself short by not getting better degrees. She'd actually think I was lying
when I said I didn't like school. What she refuses to realize is that I've had to work pretty hard in school to do well, but I was willing to put in the effort.
I don't like academia. I'd rather just get out of it and be productive at work.

btw, a decent job is about all that I have going for me. No social life, no gf, dwindling hobbies, and diminishing sanity.
>>
>>27317964
>taken advantage of for being poor
So true. It's amazing what doors open for you when you have cash in hand.
>>
>>27317972
You don't have to make 100k+ a year to live a good life when you're older. You have just have to be patient while retaining your sanity along the way. It's easier said than done though. I have a good amount saved from living like a jew for the past 6 years, but my sanity is slipping.
>>
>>27318029
Whenever you feel shit , count your shekels. It's what they do
>>
>>27317989
I'm pretty much the same... I love my work though and my parents are happy I'm happy, for years they thought I'd never be able for full time employment, let alone finish college. Live by myself now too which is nuts, I never thought I'd manage.

I suggest you get away from your mother, she loves you but doesn't understand you I'd guess. Same for a lot of us here. Are you moved out or still living with her?
>>
>>27318029
I never said I did. I was happy where I was.
Now I have nothing.
>>
>>27318078
I work a few hours away from my parents and rent an apt. I am quite reluctant to talk to my mom. She just rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>27318150
It's unfair that you're independent and she's still trying to push you down a path to do a masters. Hope it all works out anon!
>>
>>27316605
I had a good time at work today. Not a single customer, and my boss and I talked about video games a lot.
>>
am i banned yet
>>
>>27317486
>community college student,
live at home, car is paid for,
make a couple hundred a month posting ads on craigslist for a company
>no need to be wagekek
>>
I'm practically a NEET, except that I get paid to go outside every day and walk around while listening to music
>>
>getting paid tomorrow
>going to buy a nice pair of sunglasses
>rest goes into my move to cuba savings account

Feels good man, making progress in my life.
>>
File: LxAHNdU.png (193 KB, 482x679) Image search: [Google]
LxAHNdU.png
193 KB, 482x679
>tfw I work 2 jobs, so its work 7 days a week.
>>
>>27317761
I make around 60k CAD (45k USD, the Canadian dollar is shit right now). I live a pretty simple life (no alcohol, drugs, cigs, clubs/bars, cheap rent, etc) so I have more than enough.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.