[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help and stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1458346261366.jpg (43 KB, 538x720) Image search: [Google]
1458346261366.jpg
43 KB, 538x720
How do I text girls?
>>
You don't. Just make texting strictly for setting up dates
>>
>>27316479

Be attractive and you can say whatever you want. if you're not attractive, only text them about gifts for them.
>>
>>27316479
With your hands, specifically fingers
>>
>>27316506
This nigga right here

So fucking original
>>
>>27316479
Depends on the girl. If she's a one word wonder who's about as interesting to text as a wall, do what >>27316499 suggested and only text to set up dates. If she's actually interested in having conversations over text, then you've gotta put work in. The key is to keep the conversation moving forward. If you guys are talking about a topic but are running out of things to say, try asking a question or shifting the subject to keep things going.
>>
>>27316479

use a web to sms service
so they cnat tell the heavy breather texts are coming from you and proscutio u
>>
File: 10.jpg (62 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
62 KB, 540x360
Op here.

What are some flirty things to say?
Any examples?

>>27316549
Sounds legit
>>
>>27316966
Contextual is always better than generic pic up lines. And in my experience snarky backhanded compliments work really well. For instance, let's say a girl sends you a normal picture of herself. I'd recommend saying something like "Wow, you're only a 9.5/10? I'm sorry, I don't think we can continue to speak." Don't commit too hard to the sarcasm though. It's true purpose is to make the times when you're genuine all the more impactful.
>>
File: lil ugly mane.jpg (599 KB, 897x897) Image search: [Google]
lil ugly mane.jpg
599 KB, 897x897
>>27316479
with a phone and message app you artistic son-of-a-bitch
>>
>>27316966
wanna smash?
>haha haven't heard that one in awhile ;)

or

there's only one thing i would change about you
>hmm whats that?
your last name <3
>awww!!!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.