[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend is pregnant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 497x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 497x344
Well robots. This is it.

I had a girlfriend for all of 10 weeks, and I got her pregnant. Litterally the second time I had sex.

She won't kill it at a planned parenthood, she wants me to be the father.

She graduates at the end of the semester and I have 2 more semesters to go and she wants me to drop out so she can work.

I don't even love her, we get along fine but this is too fast. What do I do robots????
>>
tell her to get fucked and pay child support if the court orders you to.
she can keep the kid if she wants to raise it by herself.
>>
Get fucked, normie.
El roboto
>>
finish college and run
dont forget to take the baby with you faggot
>>
vitamin C and lots of saffron
>>
>>27316056
How much money do you make?
sum dun smel rite
>>
File: 1350164078038.jpg (65 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
1350164078038.jpg
65 KB, 523x592
I bet "cumming in a pussy raw" seems worth it now.
>>
>>27316277
Money? I'm still in college.

I have a part time job that gives me like 10k a year before taxes
>>
>>27316056
Thats not your kid, she was getting dick on the side dont be a moron
>>
>>27316056
you play soldiers, now you have to go to war.

enjoy
>>
>>27316056
Also if IT IS IF yours finish college get a good job, try to make it work kids co e out fucked with both parents she might be psycho
>>
YOU BETTER GET A DNA TEST MOTHER FUCKER
>>
I would legit do a murder suicide if this happened to me. Tribulations of a normie 2bh
>>
>>27316056
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3vri4k/you_got_a_stranger_pregnant_a_guide/
>>
confirmed psycho
my ex did the same thing to me and the claws came out once she knew she had me on the hook

So I managed to talk her into an abortion and told her i'd be there for support and stuff and we werent ready
As soon as it was confirmed dead i left and haven't spoken to her since :)
>>
The only viable options are:
-Run away to a different country
-Have the baby killed by a hitman (if you don't hide the evidence well enough, you'll get rekt in court)

To elaborate a little on option 1, make sure it isn't obvious you're running away. Buy yourself time, for example, a "business trip," or a "vacation to [fake destination here]". You get the gist of it. Once you've fooled her, run away to a country with weak or no ties to the US. Travel to some random European country and hop around from there (EU makes it easy as hell to hop around.) If you have a taste for a simple and peaceful life with friendly locals, try villages and small towns in France and the UK. If you need urban life, stick with the vast majority-white cities, never the too popular ones like London and Paris. And if you would like to keep contact with friends and family, always communicate in ways that do not reveal your location. If you're the adventurous type, hop between Internet Cafes all across Europe. I recommend you just settle somewhere and have a good VPN, but whatever feels your fancy.

Keep in mind that your girlfriend could have been getting fucked on the side, and that the baby may NOT be yours.

t. someone that has recently ran away
>>
>>27316056
Both of your lives are pretty much fucked at this point. You and your "wife" will just have to wagecuck the rest of your lives and hope that your child ends up better than you.
>tfw the girl you had a crush on just got pregnant and will be a wageslave in a grocery store the rest of her life
>I would've given her anything she wanted, had she just given me a chance

>
>>
>>27316312
It does when you get a vasectomy. Best money I've ever spent.
>>
Was she on birth control? The odds of doing that are astronomically low. I'd say keep doing what you're doing until you find out if the baby is actually yours or not.
>>
File: plan-b.jpg (107 KB, 1087x647) Image search: [Google]
plan-b.jpg
107 KB, 1087x647
crush and put in drink, might be too late i dunno
>>
>>27316418
Do this, OP.

You need to finesse in the idea that having a baby at this moment in time is detrimental to both of your well being. You've got to tenderize the truth. Tell her that you're both in a situation that isn't an ideal situation for the baby and as the father you'd rather have your shit together first as a responsible adult. It will give you both time to grow and "love one another" (you should probably bounce after she murders it though). Be calm and rational when delivering it though.
>>
>>27316056
>had a girlfriend for all of 10 weeks
>She won't kill it
>she wants me to be the father
Yeah no, its not yours. Demand a test and you'll see. If she gets angry and refuses then its not yours.
>>
File: privil.jpg (40 KB, 339x454) Image search: [Google]
privil.jpg
40 KB, 339x454
How does this happen?
Cum without condom and hope for the best??
Like..what?
>>
Are you confident enough to know its yours? Get tested, her to see if it's really your kid, and you for an STI just to be safe. She can't say no, because she likely can't afford to have you walk out on her regardless.

You have two semesters to go? I could understand if it was like two years or three years to go or something, but fuck that, just finish college and get your degree. If it really is your kid, you will have a hell of an easier time providing child support (assuming you don't want to stay in the relationship) with a higher paying job.
>>
>>27316531
This.
The only reason she would refuse a test is if the child isn't yours.
>>
File: 721452.gif (263 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
721452.gif
263 KB, 300x165
>>27316056
>Litterally the second time I had sex.

lmao you are fucked for the next 18 years
>>
>>27316637
also this is no time to be all "wut about muh feelings" this is legitimately a lifechanging event and you need to go full out, DEMAND a test.
>>
>>27316136
This. It's fucked up but since she's she's not even letting you have any input on something this serious that affects you as well, fuck her.
>>
>>27316742
His input was not wearing a condom.
>>
>>27316742
>>27316756

he already had input in this decision if you know what I mean
>>
>>27316056
such bullshit that women have 100% of the power
>>
>>27316056
ahahaha idiot.. get rekt..
thats why woman whores are best to stay away from..
>>
I'm serious now OP, if you are not willing to be her fucking cuntslave you need to FUCKING FALCON PUNCH HER.

Depending where you live, causing a miscarriage through assault carries a 5-20 year sentence max. Let her shit that thing out and you're on the hook for at least 18 if not 21 years of child support payments.
>>
>>27316756
What rational couple keeps the first accident baby they make? Abortion clinics give out freebies to first timers for a reason.
>>
>>27316056
she wants YOU to drop out? lol. tell her to fuck off. if she's so desperate to have it, she can raise it herself
>>
op your life is now officially over.. :D :D:D
>>
Romantic love isn't really a thing. Your brain sends you happy drugs and makes you extremely infatuated for a few months to encourage you to make a kid. Then you're just sort of used to the person after.

That said, get a paternity test. And do not drop out of school.
>>
>>27316875
But if she wants to keep it, it's her choice.
>>
>>27317018
equality bitch.. fuck the gold diggin whore.. if i dont want her to have MY kid, then i should have a say so.. this fokin gay age..
>>
>>27317051
The man's say is when he doesn't use a condom.
>>
>>27317067
Why shouldn't the woman have to use contraception?
>>
>>27317067
the bitch gives consent to not wear a condom.. gtfo u lib cucked cunt..
>>
Should've pulled out nigga
>>
Whatever you do never and I mean NEVER accept it as your child until you had a DNA test.
Also if possible just leave her alone and pay her the money you need to. Don't drop out! Don't take care of the baby. Demand a DNA Test and if she does not want the DNA Test get a lawyer and make her get one. Even if you were stupid enough to impregnate her make sure it really is yours and even if fuck that bitch sideways. If she wants to have the baby it's her dumb choice not yours. DON'T DROP OUT.
>>
File: 1456959024917.gif (730 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
1456959024917.gif
730 KB, 600x540
>>27316056
YOU HAVE TO START RUNNING RIGHT NOW AND DONT FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27317080
They can. Condoms are easier.
>>
>>27316800
Imma need you to elaborate
>>
>>27316331
good point,although if you get that one wrong she'll fucking hate you
>>
>>27316056
Murder suicide
>or prey a cop or rapist assaults her a causes a miscarriage
>>
>>27317081
That doesn't mean she magically can't get pregnant. You manchilden have ao much difficulty with accepting responsibility
>>
I became a father at 21. Having a kid is great if you're parent type, everything else in my life is fucking shit though. I can't get out either because LOL MORTGAGE is a great idea for a 22 year old and I actually love our kid but if we split up there's a high change I won't be seeing her a lot.
29 years old now.
>>
>>27317136
Both sides have equal responsibility here. It just so happens that women are always dumb bitches that think having a kid will solve all problems and they will be happy ever after.
>>
>wants you to be the father

tell her to prove you are then...
>>
>>27316056

You tell her she's wrong. You finish college. You tell her just because you have kids on the way doesn't mean your life is over and that, while you'll be a father, she's not your goddamn boss and if she wants you as head of the family you're doing it your way and she can stay the fuck back and let you.
>>
>>27317163

After she's pregnant it's her choice.
>>
File: 1453964850461.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453964850461.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
>>27316056
Your fault OP. You can either be a deadbeat dad and spawn your genes into this world hating you for abandonment, or you can man up and take responsibility for your actions.

Personally though, I'd love to be a stay-at-home dad, so I dunno what your problem is.
>>
>>27317136
cunt.. i wouldnt never let myself impregnate some alimony seeking cunt.. thats my responsibility.. still, if bitch gets knocked up.. ITS STILL MY KID, MY LIFE wASTED.. i need to have say in that.. gtfo already..
>>
>>27316477
Do this, OP.

You need to finesse in the idea that having a baby at this moment in time is detrimental to both of your well being. You've got to tenderize the womb. Tell her that you're both in a situation that isn't an ideal situation for the baby and as the father you'd rather have your shit together first as a responsible adult. It will give you both time to grow and "love one another" (you should probably bounce after you murders it though). Be calm and rational when delivering the punch.
>>
>>27317191
This is why women are a shit
>>
Get fucked, normie OP. You should've used a comdom.
>>
>>27317270
>implying you can feel anything with a condom on

It's one of the worst things imaginable.
>>
>>27316056

my god...

my almighty god...

another baby coming into this life without the love he/she needs
>>
Eh, you've passed on your genes. That's a success in a sense. And it's not like single mothers where it fucks up their dating life forever.

And despite all the made up MRA horror stories you hear guys paying 60% of their income in child support its only about 20% of your income for a single kid.
>>
>>27317343
still better than accidentally having a kid in school
>>
>>27317394
That's what birth control is for
>>
>>27317446

...And I bet OP's piece of ass claimed she was taking her's...
>>
>>27316056
OP THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. It's all about breaking her into wanting you to be the father.

Try to "reason" with her. Basically saying that you'll be there as a father figure when you're done with college and that you can't drop out otherwise the kid will have a shitty life when it grows up as it doesn't have parents that can provide.

When she agrees with this, you need to distance yourself from here in every way possible, no communication unless absolutely necessary. Hell, even see new women, just anything to get her to realize the piece of shit you are.

By the time that bastard is born, you should have adequately distanced yourself from her that she doesn't see you as a father figure anymore. If she still wants you to be there demand a DNA test or you aren't gonna pay shit as you may not necessarily be the real father. If she refuses to, get the fuck out. I mean pack your shit and run.

I've been in this situation myself. You can't trust her. You don't even love her, which is a great thing to tell her and that you should remind her of such a fact any occasion you get. Best of luck friend.
>>
>>27317343
Oh the horror.
>>
>>27317446
>b-but she said she was on the pill!
>>
>>27317446
Birth control messes you up way more than a piece of rubber could do harm to a dick.
>>
>>27317809
it fucks with your peroid but thats about it.

Also it makes your boobs sore from my understanding.
>>
>>27317809
The problem isn't "harm", it's not being able to feel shit with a piece of rubber over your dick. And I'm not the one taking birth control, it does nothing to me.
>>
>>27317652
>>27317546

Op still should have used a condom. It's entirely his fault.
>>
>>27317809

You know what's worse?

Pregnancy you stupid bitch.

Take your goddamn pill.
>>
>>27316056
Bottle of whiskey and a kick down a flight of stairs. Good luck anon
>>
>>27317929

Not entirely. The idea women are never to blame is half the reason they get away with all their shit. But he's not blameless.
>>
>>27317859

It also fucks with your libido and who you're interested in.

Roasties are wired to get knocked up by a Chad in the next village over and then lose interest in sex for awhile and return to her kin to be taken care of for the next 9 months. Birth control puts them permanently in hunker down mode since their body thinks its pregnant.
>>
Blessings in this guys
>>
>>27317809
This. Plus it's very dangerous to take depending on whether or not you're anemic. I can't take birth control or I will literally bleed to death. I've asked about the IUD and arm implant, and was told the same thing by my gynecologist. For some women it genuinely is unsafe to take it.
>>
File: gg.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
gg.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>27316056
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

it's over for you
18 years of hell
just end it desu
>>
DNA testing is a beautiful thing. If you don't want it tell her your not ready to be a loving father and don't want to bring a child into this world knowing you can't give him/her the love it deserves. If she says something like "I really wanna kid" say you'll try again after you graduate. If she agrees abort and feel free to dip/stay...up 2 you. If not who knows. The men always get the shaft, we can't choose to abort or keep, up to the female sadly. I wish that if you choose to abort but she doesn't, you're alimony free.
>>
>>27316056
How's the practice gf working out op
>>
File: 1458368320549.jpg (28 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1458368320549.jpg
28 KB, 400x396
>>27316056
every new thread like this, I lose the desire to have sex/a gf even more

can't wait for my VR headset to ship so I can just lock myself away for the rest of my life
>>
throw her down stairs
>>
>>27316412
good read. i don't think i'm enough of a sociopath to pull it off though.
>>
>>27317809
It also gets rid of acne VERY effectively, on top of keeping a girl from getting pregnant.

Lots of people take Accutane for acne and go through depression near killing themselves over the course of 2-4 months.

>messes you up
I don't know what the hell you are talking about, and even if there are real adverse side effects, for the majority of young females those pros outweigh the cons. They are conscious, informed, and satisfied with their choice.
>>
>>27316056
fuck off normie piece of shit, we cant have sex even if we try why are you here
>>
>>27316656

this is a meme.

Having a child is actually pretty good you will get a lot of help from your family members is either that or end up like us 25+ about to get kicked to the streets
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.