[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women such pieces of shit? Even the ones who you'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x298
Why are women such pieces of shit? Even the ones who you'd think are sweet and innocent will only want to be friends with you if you are a manipulative piece of shit. Why can't genuine guys ever succeed? Fuck I just want to kill myself right now ;_;
>>
>>27315992
>Even the ones who you'd think are sweet and innocent will only want to be friends with you if you are a manipulative piece of shit.

What? Is this a syntax error?
>>
>>27316008
I've liked this girl for almost a year now, and things were going so well between us. Things only started to go down hill after our mutual friends found out I liked her, and they did everything they could to ruin my friendship with her. It was never my intention to date her, I just liked having her in my life and I wanted to become close friends with her.
So I decided I'd be real with her and tell her all the manipulation and deceit our mutual friends were doing behind her back, and that it bothered me because I had feelings for her. She said she's happy her and I are friends, and that she wants to continue being friends, and she wouldn't let our mutual friends get in the way of that.
I haven't even talked to her since I had this conversation with her which was in January, but I found out today that she's a lot closer with those people now than she was before. Even the few people in that group I thought had my back through it all go behind my back and ever tell me when they're hanging out with her. I feel betrayed, by her and the few people in that group I still trusted. And especially one of my friends who lives 5 seconds away from me, and knows how I feel about her, is somehow closer with her now than I am, and that they are actually close friends now, when he knows how much my friendship with her means to me, and he didn't even meet her until after I already had a thing with her. And he never invites me to hang out when he goes behind my back and hangs out with her. Why do manipulative pieces of shit like this kid who I thought was my friend get everything going there way when real and honest people like me have to suffer?
>>
>>27316210
What kind of stuff did they do? But yeah you can clearly see those aren't your "friends"
>>
>>27316210
Because the world isn't fair and has no sympathy for genuine people.
You become vulnerable to peoples shitty nature, the only people that can afford to be nice are people whom are strong (will wise) and have thick skin. Basically if you're impenetrable then being nice/kind, honest or whatever, comes easy. If you're flawed and malleable to hardships being nice and honest is strongly discouraged.
>>
>>27315992

All "genuine" guys are shitty manipulative assholes. Women see right through you.
>>
>>27316210
Good christ you're a teenaged girl.
>>
Prudence
Justice
Fortitufe
Temperance

The universal four cardinals of virtue. Learn them, then stop being a pussy.
>>
>>27316437

Yeah women totes have great judgment of character which is why 95%+ of single parents are female.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.