[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what pisses me off? Knowing that our life has literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
You know what pisses me off?

Knowing that our life has literally no purpose.

Everytime I watch anime, play games or consume media in general I start to compare the characters with myself. And it makes me so fucking jealous to see these people overcoming their personal hardchips while following their dreams. Meanwhile I just stay at home all day every day without accomplishing anything. I just obsess over Yuri-fanart or play Osu or something. My life isn't even that bad compared to other people but I lack the ambition to do anything useful or fullfilling because I literally have no idea what I should do.
Can anyone else relate? Sorry for the blogpost.
>>
>>27315506
The purpose of life is to enjoy and increase our understanding of Japanese entertainment.
You are living your life correctly.
>>
Sonya best baby.
>>
I feel exactly the same family. After I finish an anime I go into a deep depression wishing my life could be like the characters in the show. So many challenges, adventures, good friends, anime qts. I'm still keeping on though. We all die eventually.
>>
>>27315506
Get a shitty job
You don't have time to dwell on it, and makes life somewhat more tolerable.

Source: I started working and now my nihilism turns to hate.
>>
Go watch snafu
>>
the whole point of life is that you pass your genes and contribute to the human race you NEET
>>
File: 1458242574942.jpg (115 KB, 946x341) Image search: [Google]
1458242574942.jpg
115 KB, 946x341
>>27315506
Oh dear. Shhh it's okay. Life sucks.
>>
While FLCL aired on adult swim I was in the process of losing my two best friends in 7th grade because they started dating and fucking these two 8th grade, and me being autistic couldn't deal with that.

So staying up until 1am week nights watching childhood love unfold in flcl knowing I was missing out on the real thing was really painful
>>
File: MFW.jpg (11 KB, 277x329) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
11 KB, 277x329
>>27318197
>MFW
MFW
>>
> you make your own meaning you silly goose! le absurdism meme xD

Great, now I can go skydiving and clubbing while still feeling the same ennui.
>>
>>27315506
why is that anime putting the other one in an arm triangle?
>>
>>27318424
This is how animes reproduce you idiot.
>>
>>27315506
talk to people from the ghetto

their lives are worse than yours. Or look at robots post online about having no friends and always getting bullied. Having a hard life is not desirable
>>
>>27315506
I feel the same way bruv. After finishing Persona 4, the sudden rush of how lame real life is after all of the animu QT adventures feels like shit.
>>
>>27318049
>actually believing this
And that's just ONE PART of the entire delusional scheme adhered to by the wagey in order to justify their terrible life being financially cucked by his boss :v)
>>
>>27318320
Yeah, FLCL goes so well with that period of life. I was starting high school when it first aired on adult swim. There was a girl I met first week that was like the Mamimi to my Naota. She wore a blue cardigan everyday and had big brown eyes and pouty DSLs. I sort of awkwardly ignored her/passively tolerated her like Naota since I didn't know how to talk to girls really.

Although Naota eventually swung the bat and I never did =(
>>
OP

I don't know what to tell you, besides the fact that you're right.

But the way I see it, and I'm copy pasta from this anon in a thread last night:
>THERES TWO TRAINS BROBOTS. ONE TRAIN IS SPARKLING GOLD AND FUCKING AMAZING. ITS GOT ALL THE VIDYA, TENDIES, TAIWANESE CARTOONS, SEX TOYS, YOU NAME IT. PROBLEM IS, IT NEVER LEAVES THE STATION.

>SECOND TRAIN, ITS SHITTY. ITS UNCOMFORTABLE. THE SEATS ARE CRACKED, SHITTY CHINESE PLASTIC, THE MOST FOOD YOU'LL GET IS WEEKS OLD PRE-PACKED PEANUTS. NO SAFETY BELTS OR E-BRAKES ON IT. BUT IT GOES FROM THE STATION EVERY THIRTY MINUTES.

>IM TIRED OF WAITING.

>I WANT TO SEE WHATS AT THE END OF THE LINE.

>WILL IT BE WORTH IT? THATS UP FOR ME TO DECIDE. GONNA HAVE TO WADE THROUGH THE NORMANS TO GET THROUGH. WISH ME LUCK.

He was going to enlist in the Navy or something. There's also one really good reply I'll post that next. I think life is just shit and it revolves around wading through shit and enjoying the few good times we have. It fucking sucks. Why do things have to be this way? Why can't life be sparkly clean and enjoyable and meaningful like anime? Maybe we're just too full of ourselves. Regardless, life goes on. Maybe this anon will find his answer by doing what he thinks will lead him to that.
>>
>>27315506
>personal hardchips
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (287 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
287 KB, 1600x1600
>>27315506
>>27319009
>personal hardchips
Here's mine, bruvs.
>>
>>27318879
fuck
I wasn't expecting that to get to me
I remember thinking about joining the navy. I ended up on disability and section eight instead.
>>
File: 1453497306709.png (109 KB, 868x746) Image search: [Google]
1453497306709.png
109 KB, 868x746
Baby, please kill me.
>>
File: feelsburninggooksman.jpg (92 KB, 665x793) Image search: [Google]
feelsburninggooksman.jpg
92 KB, 665x793
>>27318879
I feel this a lot, hard lives seem to be the lives worth living, and I am just to weak and pathetic to push through anything hard
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.