[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >have a normie job >be tall >be quite /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: do it.png (310 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
do it.png
310 KB, 600x339
>be me
>have a normie job
>be tall
>be quite /fit/
>be confident around people
>wonder why girls dont like me
>i have money, a car, a house, friends, im tall, and im fit
>look in the mirror. I'm not ugly, either
>what the fuck is wrong with me?
>wardrobe has mirrors on it
>open up a wardrobe door to get a shirt out
>see a double-reflection of myself. the reflection I see is the true me. My mirrored-self's left is also my left
>look like a different person
>my nose is crooked
>the peak of my forehead convex is about 2cm to the side
>chin is at a strange angle. Right side of my chin hangs lower than the left
>jaw is out to one side
>one eye is lower than the other
>one eyelid is more closed than the other
>one eyebrow is lower than the other
>notice i have a severely receding hairline
>realize i had become accustomed to how i looked and didn't notice that i am fucking ugly
>mfw i now know how i objectively look
>>
post pic nigger, you are lying
>>
>>27315357
like im gonna do that
>>
ugly face and/or autist
>>
>>27315325
You are ugly.

I also have a house/car/business/tall/fit/etc.

I do not do well because I am unattractive. I can get attention from fat chicks and women with kids.

Welcome to the club
>>
File: jerry sad.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
jerry sad.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
>parents couldn't have kids naturally. mom was infertile
>suddenly, there is this new science fad called "in vitro fertilisation"
>parents cough up several thousand to get it done
>mom had loads of miscarriages, but they kept on trying
>eventually they had me
>be one of the first people in the world to be conceived by IVF
>had a great childhood, all seemed well
>hit puberty
>become ugly as fuck
>hope that by the end of puberty, I'll become good-looking again
>get to 24
>realize I still look fucking ugly and have a fucked up face
>go to the doctors
>have some blood-tests done
>have crazy high estrogen levels. Doctor says hormonal imbalance is common for people born to IVF. Explains the mantits and squeaky voice
>get put on tablets
I have been on these tablets for nearly a decade now, and I look no different. It's too late for my facial structure to change. My voice has deepened slightly. But I am also now going bald. I would become a trap, not that I'm gay at all, but I would never pass.

It's unfair. I never asked to be born. I am some sort of mutant spawn brought into this world when I never should have been. I was fucked from the start. I was an experiment. People NOW know all of the risks of IVF children. But since I was one of the first people born to it, by the time anyone realized the complications, it was already too late. My entire family are incredibly good-looking, especially my parents. But here I am, the stain on the family. "the weird family member who cries a lot".

I would kill myself if my parents didn't love me. I wish they didn't.

At least I can take some comfort in the fact that I am a product of modern technology. Sort of makes me feel like a robot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.