[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /r9k/ feel about the Batman Forever soundtrack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: batmanforever.jpg (114 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
batmanforever.jpg
114 KB, 594x594
How does /r9k/ feel about the Batman Forever soundtrack?
>>
I like that Smashing Pumpkins song even though Watchmen ruined it
>>
Feels more plastic, conventional and shallow compared to the Burton-movies, which is fitting. That said, I can still hum the theme for some bloody reason; so at least it sticks.
>>
>>27315377
I'm talking about the pop songs written specifically for it, of which there were quite a few

They're actually pretty based, despite not even being in the fucking movie for the most part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ateQQc-AgEM
>>
>>27315641

Shit that's actually pretty based.

I fucking loved that movie as a kid.

Is there a good torrent for the OST?
>>
>>27316380
https://kat.cr/batman-forever-soundtrack-1995-flac-cue-rlg-t11232015.html

Seeders appear to be low energy at the moment, unfortunately
>>
File: 1456239977588.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1456239977588.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1366
>>27316487
Thx m8

Holy blocks batman
>>
>>27315641
that song was the shit

who else got the cups from mcdonalds?
>>
what about the we need to talk about kevin and vanilla sky soundtracks
>>
Used to love it and I'd get the chills waiting in line for the 6 flags batman coaster (which was a fake Gotham set) when they'd play everything from the burtan theme, to partyman by prince and all the shit from the Schumacher theme.

I also got chills bravely walking up to the superman roller coaster as the speakers blared the 'batman-superman adventures' theme song.

That's the shit I wanna hear in BvS, but instead it'll be dark and broody inception vooms.
>>
File: batman glass.jpg (124 KB, 892x768) Image search: [Google]
batman glass.jpg
124 KB, 892x768
>>27316682
i got them pham
>>
>>27316688
>That's the shit I wanna hear in BvS, but instead it'll be dark and broody inception vooms.

it's zack the hack snyder, he'll put in some obnoxious classic rock songs
>>
Therrree used to be a greying tower alone on the sea

And yoooou became the light on the dark side of meee
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.