[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1453018620625.jpg (80 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1453018620625.jpg
80 KB, 500x433
what kind of doctor checks you for autism?
I tend to remember all kinds of extreme details about things I like, even from the past feels like some kind of OCD (but it's not).
I get super resourceful and knowledgeable when I have troubles with a PC, application, TV and can't really stop until I find a solution.
And my social interactions are not average. Learned really late to do small talk and I am oblivious about normie flirting.

I believe that my anxiety troubles has caused me to be like this but reading all those autism stories in here I think I might have some form.

What kind of tests do they do to you? And what happens if they tell you are mildly autistic?
>>
you should have been tested during one of your annual penis inspection days. the nurse would've told you if you had it.
>>
>>27314799
i am not even american. or cut.
>>
>>27314799

This. Most of the spuds found out they were spuds during gym back when I was in school
>>
>>27314843

Canadian here and we still had penis inspection days. Pretty much all countries do it regardless if you're cut or not
>>
File: 1455182786822.jpg (46 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
1455182786822.jpg
46 KB, 800x530
>>27314992
no they don't in europe.
I guess those replies are thinly veiled confirmations that I have autism...
thanks doge.
>>
>>27315034

They were jokes.

And yes, you probably do.
>>
>>27315089
but what about my questions..
>>
>>27315161
I'm not autistic so I can only guess. I'd imagine you'd go see a psychologist and they'd diagnose you themselves. What happens after would probably depend on if you're functional or not.
>>
>>27314754
would it make you happy if you had it?
I think if I was diagnosed with it I would be happy to finally have an excuse
>>
>>27315253
so i am not only a cyborg i might also be a functional autist...
that line when you don't really belong..
>>
File: doge.png (345 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
345 KB, 500x433
>>27314754
I made this

r8 my oc pls
>>
>>27315400
no.. it would ease my mind i guess to know that the times i sperg have a reason..
>>
>>27315437
bigger fonts, and blurry effect for low rez fonts and you are set.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.