[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What painful life experiences would you kill yourself to avoid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What painful life experiences would you kill yourself to avoid?

A long and lonely life?
Jail time? How long would be long enough to make you kill yourself before you served the time?
Debt?
Losing your legs? An arm?
Somebody close to you dying?
Becoming really poor and/or homeless?
A painful medical condition?
>>
The great thing about suicide is that it gives you the peace of mind to endure suffering and really see how deep the rabbit hole goes, since you always have that emergency exit in the back of your mind for when it gets too bad.

Then eventually you just stop caring and become indifferent to the suffering so that you can just keep going with your terrible life all the way to the end.

That's really at the root of it, just total existential indifference to just completely not give one single fuck about your life or anything in it as it gradually turns into a big flaming pile of trash.
>>
Losing my eyesight.
>>
>>27315193
How exactly would you kill yourself after losing your eyesight? Ask someone to lead you to the top of a tall building, or an incoming train?
>>
>>27314620
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is a choice.

Is that really not an original comment?
>>
>>27315269
>Suffering is a choice

So if you're getting your balls cut off with a rusty blade and your urethra filled with toothpicks, you would just "choose" not to suffer?

C'mon son
>>
>>27315241
Probably with nitrogen since it seems to be considered the best way currently. Shouldn't be that hard to order online with help of a screen reader.
>>
>>27315309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBicopRHNs4

7:50, but there's other impressive stuff.

The child does not suffer in the cold of Winter. The child will die before it admits defeat. Suffering is a choice, anon.
>>
File: 1426457717883.gif (458 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1426457717883.gif
458 KB, 250x250
I would do it to escape any kind of torture, whether it's in some kinda camp or by the secret police or by some psycho serial rapist. I would be really awful in a torture scenario. I can barely stand stubbing my toe. If they were trying extract information from me, I'd be fucking sputtering out the names and locations of literally everyone I know before they even open the drawer to get out the hammer. I'd be telling them information they never even asked for. How I called Sally McCauliffe a doodoo brains in first grade, every single fucked up thing I've ever jerked off to, homoerotic experiences I've had at middle school slumber parties, the time I put on my sister's panties and walked around the house with a boner. They would start torturing me just to shut me the fuck up.
>>
>>27314620
>What painful life experiences would you kill yourself to avoid?

being a wagecuck
>>
>A long and lonely life?
You will never know what it feels to be alone if you lived your whole life alone.
>>
Debt is bad
There is a very good chance I will drop out. I have student loans so I would have to wage cuck a large portion of my life to pay it off.
Really thinking I should end it while things are still easy.
>>
>>27315603
This.
I'd kill myself over torture.

Unless I had children that I might one day see, I think if I have children I'd go through hell for them. I'm already extremely caring and nurturing in general. Which brings me to the other reason I might kill myself, if A) I had children and they'd been brutally killed, then I MIGHT B) Everyone I loved dearly died.
>>
>>27315840
This is why love is actually a curse
You are literally stuck in a position of torture because of it
>>
>>27314620

Physical pain doesn't bother me in the slightest, in fact I have a very weird sense of alienation from my own body.

There are quite a lot of things I'd kill myself over but they're all purely mental torments or intolerable states of being
>>
Killing a child.
Paralysis.
Causing the death of a friend or loved one.
Blindness.
Becoming an openly adult baby tranny neomale freak.
Fatal Famial Insomnia.
>>
I'm not the type to go straight to suicide. I'd ride it until the tires fell off. Get into as much debt as I possibly could. Try all the drugs of the world. Try to get into organized crime or something.
Just do all of the things you should avoid doing because they could fuck up your life. Live a live unafraid of consequences knowing that regardless of what happens, death is always there as an escape plan.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.