[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just date a single mom? She'd love you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: a.jpg (100 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
100 KB, 1200x900
Why don't you just date a single mom? She'd love you for who you are.
>>
that girl is approaching mystery levels of face grease
>>
>>27314614

I don't want to be responsible for a kid that isn't mine.
I don't want to compete with her kid at any level.
I don't want to be with someone who has a literal physical manifestation of "I make bad choices in life" walking around.
>>
i feel fucking sorry for that kid, this picture is literally everything wrong with existence.

shit, he looks ready to bite the bullet already
>>
>>27314614
Because she probably already deals with a crying baby who doesn't want to go to school and just wants to eat candy and junk food and just play video games all day, I don't think she needs another one
>>
I don't want to have my own kids let alone some other bums kid. Fuck that
>>
I wouldn't.

But I sure do want Mcdonalds now.
>>
>>27314643
YES WE GET IT MYSTERY IS UGLY HAHA WHAT A FUNNY JOKE AREN'T YOU JUST PROVING HER ENTIRE POINT YOU SHALLOW PIECE OF SHIT
>>
Lolibait is just laying there, right next door, ripe for the plucking.
>>
File: fight me.jpg (176 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
fight me.jpg
176 KB, 1366x768
I did for 4 months. Eventually broke it off because her family treated me like I was a piece of shit. They never talked bad about the father that skipped town and never paid a cent to those kids but me stepping in and trying to make something out of a shit situation made me a horrible person to them.
>>
File: 1458371544403.jpg (26 KB, 275x280) Image search: [Google]
1458371544403.jpg
26 KB, 275x280
Here's your reply
Gtfr
>>
File: 6.jpg (71 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
71 KB, 498x668
>tfw no white lower-class single mom gf
>>
File: 5nRO1ux.png (70 KB, 755x801) Image search: [Google]
5nRO1ux.png
70 KB, 755x801
>>27314776

Hi mystery, wash your face today?
>>
>>27314614
I'm fit and this image triggers me.
>>
>>27315074
OH HAHA NICE JOB, SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING GENETIC THAT FUCKS OVER THEIR LIFE AND TURNS THEM BASICALLY INTO AN UGLY HERMIT AND YOU MAKE FUN OF THEM FOR IT

TOTALLY BELONG ON A BOARD FOR SHALLOW OUTCASTS YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>27315192
Just shut up and suck my fucking dick.
>>
>>27314614
Because I don't want to play second banana to Chad's genetic legacy.

And make no mistake, the child will ALWAYS come first.
>>
>>27314776
who said she's ugly? i want to lick her face grease off
>>
>>27315338
it was a mixture of beauty cream and tears, fuck off
>>
Only if she has daughter(s) no pedo.
>>
>>27315360
mystery pls sit on my face
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.