[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the creepiest thing you have done for a crush, preferably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: CAREFUL NOW.jpg (15 KB, 276x328) Image search: [Google]
CAREFUL NOW.jpg
15 KB, 276x328
What is the creepiest thing you have done for a crush, preferably without them knowing? I am enamored with a girl right now, so I am pretty far gone.

>follow her on Spotify with a dummy account to know what she likes and so I can listen to the songs at the same time
>write out her name as if we were married
>have a folder on my computer with links to all her social media profiles

I'm sure some of you robots have gotten much creepier than I have.
>>
most creepy thing I've done for a crush is fap to all her pictures and save them on my computer.
>>
>>27314457
I've honestly never fapped to my crush, even though I find her pretty attractive. I'm more romantically infatuated I think and it's god-awful.
>>
I googled her before I really knew her and discovered she had a criminal record. One day she told me about it and I had to act surprised.

I continue to google her to this day and have since discovered the names of her family and that her brother died of a drug overdose. I learned that from reading obituaries.

She's not active on social media, which really annoys me. She deleted her facebook like 5 years ago.

I also memorized her license plate number so I could tell if that was her car or not. I have actually seen her driving around town more times than you would think likely.

I go through all her friends facebook pages to find pictures she is included in. I've found quite a few.
>>
File: tsukihi_just_feeling.png (254 KB, 891x501) Image search: [Google]
tsukihi_just_feeling.png
254 KB, 891x501
>>27314424
fapped to her vocaroo recordings, her voice makes me cum without even using my hands.
>>
>>27314547
I also googled her, and found her family and stuff just because. My crush is only really active on Instagram, and I'm close enough to like her photos but not be included in them :(

Same for tagged photos on Insta and Facebook.
>>
Sniffed and jacked it in panties
Came on photos
Smelled clothes
Wore clothes
Reordered her voice
Creepshots

The list goes on
>>
>>27314424
I kissed her

she got visibly uncomfortable (though I was blind to that) and gave me the whole "let's just be friends ok" talk in a polite way
>>
Oh, also I found out where she lives just by listening and paying attention to her talking with coworkers.
One day it snowed a lot and they were talking about the roads and she mentioned that the plows hadn't been up such and such street.
So I memorized that and later than night I drove up and down that street looking for her car and found it.

Then one day we were all hanging out and I had to follow her to her house and I went there like I already knew where it was in an attempt to project status to the group, like I'd already been there. I didn't stop to think how weird it would look to her. But I don't think she noticed.
>>
>>27314616
>>27314547

This is cyberstalking.

You could go to jail.
>>
File: Itsnotlois.jpg (15 KB, 238x261) Image search: [Google]
Itsnotlois.jpg
15 KB, 238x261
>>27315608
>TIL googling someone is a crime

unless I'm sending her messages it's not stalking at all.
>>
>>27314424
Pretty sure I posted this drunkenly last night

>she was my friend so would come over and we would do stuff
>wore her used one piece swimsuit once and fapped while wearing it, it had a pussy skidmark
>sniffed her panties a few times, licked them
>once she left a shirt over (halloween) and it was sweaty so i put it on a pillow and cuddled and sniffed the pillow every night til it stopped smelling
We played truth or dare over the internet for a while
>convinced her to send a vid of her wearing duct tape underwear and nothing else, fapped to it
>also got her to send a vid of her melting an ice cube in her vag, she wore pants on top though so you can't see anything
>also a vid of her melting an ice cube on her feet so that i could fap to her feet
>>
>be 17yo senior
>have crush on 7th grade girl I watch from afar
>high school and middle school right besides each other
>their gym was getting renovated, so they use ours for a while
>don't bring clothes for gym class because I'm fat and it's the day we run a mile
>everyone else goes outside and middle schoolers are in the gym
>sneak into the girl's locker room
>recognize the skirt she was wearing earlier
>steal one of her white shirts, replace it with some other girl's shirt
>go home, fap with it
>get disgusted with myself immediately after cumming
>need to get rid of it
>invent a pseudo-religious ritual and burn it in the woods while drunk on cheap boxed wine and fucked up on nyquil
>>
>>27315765
Also she was underage I forgot to mention.
>>
>>27315791
Good one anon. That is some serious perverted shit. And you even had the sense to burn the evidence.

I knew a guy who went on a "panty raid" in middle school at a girls house who was only 1 year younger than him and he got fucked hard by the administration, he had to go to the special school for fucked up at risk kids for like a year. They probably would have just thrown your ass in jail.
>>
>>27315791
also what did she do for a shirt for the rest of that day?

I'm """interested""" to hear how they resolved the missing shirt problem.
>>
>>27315854
Yeah, probably. I am a complete idiot, but I have all the good luck of ten regular robots.

>>27315915
It was a gym shirt. You were supposed to bring two shirts and two pairs of shorts, and store them in little numbered baskets (where you were also supposed to store your regular clothes, which is how I found thea one I wanted). I took one of the other girl's shirts and put it in the basket that I stole from in the first place (after inspecting it for any tags, of course). I don't know what that other girl did about it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.