[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel bad for you Americans. You got circumcised against your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1458316813417.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1458316813417.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
I feel bad for you Americans. You got circumcised against your own will by your loving parents when your were born, then your parents cut contact with you and kicked you out at around 18 while your baby boomer father told you to be a man. Now you have to live in a small apartment that you share with at least one other normie chad and at the same time, you struggle to pay the rent and are probably in debt, and work while in school. Meanwhile one minor cold or a minor accident can cost you a yearly worth of wages. So be careful out there, and try not to get shot at while at school!
>>
>>27314419
There is absolutely nothing wrong with circumcision. I'm circumcised, my first son is circumcised, and my second son (on the way) will be circumcised as well. I refuse to force them to be self-conscious about their penis, and I refuse to deny them the benefits of modern medicine because of some mentally ill autists on an anime image board. Millions of men are circumcised, and none of them have problems.
>>
>>27314456
how can you willingly do that to your wife's son you monster?
>>
>>27314456
>stone-age Jewish practice
>modern medicine

Have you instead tried this thing called "water" and "soap"?

>I refuse to force them to be self-conscious about their penis

That's all fun and games when you're in the bathtub with daddy, but it's a different story when they get out into the world and see that BILLIONS of men aren't circumcised and don't have a penis that looks like beef jerky with a farmer's tan.
>>
File: NEETcomputer.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
NEETcomputer.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>27314419

Huh, I guess you got me there. Blown the fuck out on my part.
>>
>>27314528
He's my own son, and so I care about him strongly.

>>27314545
Water and soap are not substitutes for proper medical treatments. You're like those retarded people who try to treat cancer with manuka honey.
>>
>>27314456
Uncut here

My dick is clean and beautiful because of showering very rarely

Girls have never cared

Most importantly my moist dick head can't stand to touch the inside of my boxers, I have such sensitivity. Sex is indescribably amazing.

Cut people unironically do not understand what they have lost.
>>
>>27314419
Thanks for your condolences.
>>
>>27314456
i know its bait but my mutilated penis is one of the things i'm most self-conscious about
>>
>>27314738
If I had a non-mutilated friend interested in sexual activities, I would refuse because I wouldn't want to subject them to my mutilated dick.
>>
>>27314641
are you're a retard who had his kid's dick cut up as a Jewish-pleasing fashion statement lol what medical treatments
>>
bad bait m8. Just one large paragraph with zero lulz.
you could have at least lied and added something about where you live and how it's better (even though it probably isn't).
>>
>>27314807
why not have them bully you and make you give extra attention to their foreskin~
>>
>>27314647
Please, for your own sake, get circumcised as soon as you can.

>>27314852
>muh jew meme
>>
>>27314456
All kikes must fucking burn.
>>
> tfw when uncut Jew

God, it SUCKS being you guys, I can't even imagine.

> inb4 day of the rope
>>
File: adf.jpg (15 KB, 350x228) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
15 KB, 350x228
>America
>supposed to be first world
>still has barbaric and weird sexual practices like mutilating genitals

An American's first experience of life is immense pain at the hands of the people that care for him
>>
>>27316183
Gee, this sounds like a well-informed and intelligent poster whose opinions should be seriously considered!
>>
Circumcision is to uncut men as glans-amputation is to cut men
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.