[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Food Stashes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ez.jpg (7 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
ez.jpg
7 KB, 202x249
I know you robots keep some awesome food in your bedroom so you can eat without having to go out and interact with your roommates/parents.

What is some good shit to stash in bedroom? Post pics of your stash if you can. No minifridge or microwave available.
>>
Sardines are good for this purpose. They essentially never go bad, require no preparation, and they're incredibly nutritious since they're high in omega-3s, calcium, and protein.
>>
>>27314329
I keep a bottle of water and a can of chef boyardee that I only use for when my depression gets really bad. Other than that I'll sometimes make sandwiches during lunch and keep them sealed till dinner so I can keep playing games.
>>
>>27314501
Just finished eating a tin of sardines in fresh water for dinner with a side of spinach. Even though my life is generally pretty shit, it feels nice to have a healthy diet.
>>
>>27314501
>>27314703

Do you do anything to deal with the smell of the can with the fish juice in it? That's why I never eat canned fish in my room.
>>
>>27314329
A giant-ass box of Pocky, which is the weeb "chocolate on a cracker-stick", another giant-ass box of japanese cracker sticks whi are seaweed-flavored. A tupperware full of peanuts, a ziploc bag full of peanut M&Ms, and a few bars of dark chocolate.

Which reminds me that I need to stock up on more bottled water and drinks.
>>
>>27314329
Mrs Fields cookies
Fruit Gushers
Cheetos, both classic and puffed
A bag of semisweet chocolate chips
>>
>>27314804

I've started keeping gallon jugs of water in my room. I just need to refill them when no one is home.
>>
>>27314753
I keep my bin housed inside the compartment of my desk meant (I guess) for my PC tower. It keeps fish and cum smells at bay.
>>
>>27314753
I eat at my dining table, then wash the tin and throw it in the recycling bin outside. Way too obsessive about spilling food in my room to eat in there.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.