[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1458059684099.jpg (20 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1458059684099.jpg
20 KB, 360x270
I'm not saying fembots do not exist, I'm just saying I don't understand why y'all would ever come to this shithole of a board

seems like tumblr would be a better place for you guys, maybe i'm wrong
>>
>>27314254
Even the lowest of lowest girls could post here cunny or boobs and get recognition. Just look at Eliza/Erica case. They are nothing in real life but extremely popular here.
>>
>>27314294
But they seem to get so much hate no matter what they do/post

i just dont get why they would take the shit that get thrown at them
>>
>>27314346
If going by their case - there are 1000 of followers as oppose to 10-20 shit-throwers.
>>
>>27314346
Here's the problem:

Both of them are underage normie fags with boyfriends and literally cuck thousands of faggots on here to buy them shit
>>
>>27314294
i do not understand why the mods haven't permanently banned those two

they are literally underage and they say it in their videos, why the fuck are they allowed to post here?
>>
>>27314513
I have no idea mate, maybe they are part of the beta's who pay the hungry money grabbing sluts, that or not enough people are reporting them
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 460x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 460x800
>>27314383
>1000 of followers
Just type out the word you lazy shit. This reads as "one thousand of followers"
>>
>>27314254
You can't stay fully anonymous on Tumblr, you have to create an account.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.