[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My father has a girlfriend who's 23 years old (I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
My father has a girlfriend who's 23 years old (I'm 21) and has dat ass.

I know that pussy is an imperative in-itself for many men, but do you think he might be with her just to show me how it's done?
>>
>>27313986
Oh yeah, I should add that he's 51 years old.
>>
File: bt.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bt.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
GET OFF THE COMPUTER

GO TO YOUR DAD

TELL HIM I SAID HE FUCKING RULES

>Oh yeah, I should add that he's 51 years old.

TELL HIM

HE

FUCKING

RULESSSSS
>>
Rip to any inheritance you would have gotten. His whole estate will be going to gold digger. If your dad is poor and has that gf than he probably has a Mandingo
>>
>>27314014
Well he doesn't look that old desu. His family somehow manages to look 15 years younger. Hopefully I also have those genetics.

>>27314048
He's poor and he probably does because we both have large hands/feet (and my dick is pretty large too)
>>
>>27314048
THIS ALSO

Tell him I work in a law firm and every fucking nigger-rich Jew lawyer thinks he's hot shit because he was a 23 year old wife in his 40s/50s.

That's all well and good until they're all paying alimony to three different former twentysomethings.

Tell him to watch his ass. Don't be a fucking retard.
>>
>>27314081
GO TO YOUR DAD AND ASK HIM FOR A PIECE OF DAT ASS

MAYBE HE WILL SHARE WITH HIS SON
>>
>>27314127
I have this weird ass psychological-block where my family's mates are just absolutely non-attractive to me. Happened when I met my bro's gf, my cousin's gf and hell even my friend's gf.
I say she has dat ass but only because I can visibly see its size, other than that my brain somehow gets triggered like a normal man would, but there's not really any heat moving through my body. it's kind of hard to explain

It's like if your sister has a huge rack but you can't be attracted to them
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.