[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat/ugly women who whine about being pumped and dumped are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Fat/ugly women who whine about being pumped and dumped are the worst.

Nearly all of them are dating someone who looks better than them which is exactly why it happens. Would a guy who looks like them have a chance to get a better lay?
The male equivalent of these women is a virgin most of the time and would have no way of cheating on them without hiring a prostitute.
>>
I know what your saying but there is no way he is dating her. I refuse to believe
>>
File: 1436771466754.png (509 KB, 485x742) Image search: [Google]
1436771466754.png
509 KB, 485x742
>>27314438
It happens all the time, fat whores are living the good life

They might not get chad, but they will end up with atleast a 7-8/10

It is impossible to be a alone as a gurl, unless its by choice
>>
Genuine question OP...do you think fat women who complain about getting pumped and dumped are better or worse than fat ugly robots who complain that the stunning, petite, subservient women won't fuck them at all?
>>
>>27314607
at first glance yes, but men value fucking way more so maybe it's even
>>
File: 1433269741238.png (511 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
1433269741238.png
511 KB, 920x720
>tfw op picture was basically me and she still ended up tossing me aside in the end
>>
>>27314607
Why are you people still spouting this bullshit? For the most part, robots obsess over plain ass bitches. Every time some random ass faggot decides to actually post pics of his oneitis he gets laughed out.
>>
>>27313877
I browsed Plenty of Fish earlier, I thought maybe I should just find a fat girl or below average girl and that maybe we'd be great together as I'm below average in looks.

I browsed on my phone so you can look at unlimited profiles without registering.

But for real. All of the women, even the very fat women had one or more kids. In the profiles of the least attractive women they had what you are saying, complaints about being pumped and dumped.

Tons of 'tired of boys playin games' and whatnot. The attractive women did not have that anywhere near their profile.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.