[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a dishwashing wage cuck who gets absolutely no respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1432654438712.jpg (93 KB, 975x728) Image search: [Google]
1432654438712.jpg
93 KB, 975x728
I'm a dishwashing wage cuck who gets absolutely no respect from anyone.

Ask me anything
>>
>>27313870
Is she wearing sunscreen? She could get burned.
>>
>>27313993
>sunburn of the anus and inside of vagina

My god I can't even imagine...
>>
>>27314012
The old Spicy Two-for-one.
>>
>>27313870
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

zxc
>>
What's your funniest work story?
>>
>>27313870
Why do have no respect for yourself?
What could make you love yourself more?
>>
>>27313870
>haha Anon I'm so glad that you decided to come out to the beach with me! Say.... did you know that if you close your eyes and put a seashell up your ear you can hear the ocean? Close your eyes, I saw a seashell right here.....
>*FFFFFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPRRNNNTTT*
>*BBBRRRAAAAPPPPPPP*
>*PAULBLAAAART*
>*FIZZPOP*
>Okay open your eyes! ...Can't you just smell that fresh ocean breeze? :)
>>
>>27313870
how do i get a dishwashing job?
do you wash them by hand, or use a dishwasher?
>>
>>27314106
A supervisor threw garbage water in my dish pit sink just to fuck with me for not giving him a free black n mild.
>>
>>27314142
Not him, but just look up food service ads in your local craigslist or whatever.

You wash them by hand in a sink that typically has a sort of showerhead thing attached to it, and then you have a machine that just dries the dishes.
>>
>>27313993
Only you filthy ass crackas have to worry about that.
>>
How do you avoid fucking killing yourself?

I am working real menial labour this year for the first time ever. All my jobs before this have been the kind where no one gives a fuck and you can wander off-site for 2 hours to get lunch and drink beers while operating heavy machinery. And holy shit it's awful. Everyone who can shit on you, will shit on you. Other normie workers form cliques and pass the day by hating the weird people.
>>
>>27314142
Dish machine. The only nice thing is I get to have my headphones in all day. Listening to audiobooks nonstop is nice. No one treats you like a person. They will do everything they can to make you pick up the slack for them until it becomes a routine for you to do their job.
>>
>>27313870
What's stopping you from killing yourself?
>>
>>27314316
Well this but why not them?
>>
It is like she is trying to get sand in her asshole and fish feces in her vagina
>>
>>27313870
I want to lick that asshole.
>>
>>27314338
Thats a shoop of Yanis Marshall if you like her pooper
>>
>>27314360
Does she bleach it? Looks almost unnaturally perfect
>>
Learn to stop caring able about whether you get respected or not. I've worked menial jobs for the past decade and that's what gets me through the day. Just look forward to being able to have time away from your colleagues/customers on your days off.
>>
>>27314384
Idk just remember the name I think she was orig from france
>>
please, dishwashing is the ultimate robot job. you can listen to your own music, no one expects anything from you except speed, you don't have to talk to anyone, you just spend hours alone with your thoughts playing 3D tetris.

if anyone disrespects you you can just ignore them. seriously, just don't acknowledge them at all. you aren't paid to take shit from anyone except your boss. on top of that, i've chewed out more than my fair share of dickhead waitstaff/cooks for treating me like shit only for them to turn around to management and get chewed out by THEM. most management realizes how important dishwashers are, and hate their underlings pissing the dishwasher off. you don't need to be afraid of anything, LEAST OF ALL getting fired because you're a fucking DISHWASHER. everyone needs dishwashers, there is nothing tying you down to any specific job except it's easier to keep one than it is to get one. you don't need references, you don't need promotions, you don't need unburnt bridges, you need money and they need a dish dog.
>>
>>27314316
I get paid well above min wage and work 40 hours a week. I'm saving for community college right now. Spend most breaks studying finance textbooks. I fucking hate this job though. It is my very first job so there's that. I die every night.
>>
>>27313870
Dont be upset, we need people like you to make fun of and punk, you guys are a joke and gives us fun shit to do while working
>>
>>27314428
Typed to much shit not reading, saw the emd of dish dog and thats forgiving he is a dish cuck
>>
why don't you quit desu
>>
>>27314437
You need to toughen up cuck, or better start tossing out that boipussy
>>
>>27314447
and what do you do?
>>
>>27314300
Find a new job anon, thats all I can tell you. No ifs ands or butts, get to looking.
>>
>>27313870
>I'm a dishwashing wage cuck
kek same here
life is hell
>>
>>27314512
Im retired son, I did have 3 fast food jobs in my life though
>>
>>27314512
When I did work those fast food jobs I mever fucked with people in a mean way, was jokes and shit but you got a heads up on most people nothing wrong with doing ANY INB4 dick sucking job to make cash, they could be joking with you senpai
>>
File: 1457385388722s.jpg (2 KB, 125x94) Image search: [Google]
1457385388722s.jpg
2 KB, 125x94
>>27313870
If dubs on this post, it'll end soon. If trips or better, meme magic will save you, you'll get a better job, and respect.

If 0, you're fucked Anon.
>>
>>27314479
This is my first job. It was damn near impossible to get an interview anywhere. I love having a savings and 401k. I don't want any course of action that threatens my financial wellbeing.
>>27314499
Pretty much every dishwasher is a cuck in one way or another.
>>27314571
Are you working toward anything?
>>
>>27314644
>3 fast food jobs
>feels comfortable laughing at absolutely anyone in the food industry

you're the fucking joke, buddy. greasy spoon busboys have earned more respect than anyone in a fast food joint. you pull garbage out of boxes and put them in smaller boxes to feed to retards and then pocket the change. there is an entire industry out there full of some of the most hardworking sons of bitches on the fucking planet, and you think that having flipped a few frozen patties means you're in any kind of position to feel superior to them.
>>
>>27314746
yep
joining the military in 3 months
>>
>>27314887
Thats why I am retired now, join military pass PT test its easy, dont get a DUI its cake, my advice senpai join AIR FORCE, go kedical its a secure job workout at work weekends off holidays off can use leave often, work with tons of women dont go a combat job unless you feel the need to prove something but either way gl

>>27314751
Suck it M8
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.