[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw day drinking and refusing to fix my problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1414354647249.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1414354647249.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>tfw day drinking and refusing to fix my problems
>>
>>27313809
its weird but i don't get any pleasure or relief from drinking anymore so I've just stopped. and i used to drink 6 cans every night. dont know what happened
>>
totally epic bro!
as soon as I have a can I feel like utter shit and the realisation I'm doing nothing about my problems except putting them off until tomorrow makes me depressed as fuck.
still drink err day :^^)
>>
I've reached the age where the hangover overrides any potential pleasure I get from drinking.
So I have to be seriously in pain to justify drinking myself stupid.
I'm drinking tonight.
>>
>>27314706
>>27314634
>>27314713

Tequila.
1. Liquor is quicker.
2. Tequila is not expensive.
3. Tequila will not give you a bad hangover.

You all sound like lightweights. Where I come from, you don't even go out to the bar until you've got 6 bottles of beer and at least a few (1-7) shots of hard liquor in you.

Who taught you guys how to drink?
>>
>>27314796
thats funny because i actually drink tequila.
still get hangovers.
and yes i drink 100% agave
>>
>>27314796
bragging about how much you can drink is pretty much what tryhard faggots do anon

enjoy dying of liver failure :)
>>
>>27315331

That's not natural, man, you might have a serious liver problem.

>>27315416

That's not bragging about how much I drink. That's how much human beings in my area tend to drink. It's not abnormal, it's not even a large amount. I'm genuinely surprised that people in /r9k/ can even get a buzz off of a 6 pack. That's just weird.
>>
>>27315510
Maybe he just gets very drunk.
I usually drink beer because it's the cheapest way to get drunk where I live but when I drink any hard liquor I still get very hungover.
>>
>>27315510
A buzz is only a very slight intixication.
I agree that there are very low amounts of alcohol being posted here often and I drink a lot more than those amounts I usually see here but you really are just trying very hard to seem like a cool heavy drinker.
>>
>>27315599

I'm not a heavy drinker. I know heavy drinkers. The kind that go through a 1.75 of whisky in a sitting, chugging straight from the bottle. You're all weird and have skewed ideas about drinking.
>>
>>27315652
If you claim that you don't even notice a six pack then you are a heavy drinker.

I'd never drink that little while drinking but if you can't feel it you should know that you have a tolerance higher than at least 99% of the world.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.