[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any essays or stories where girls explain their love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1403917918465.png (62 KB, 213x260) Image search: [Google]
1403917918465.png
62 KB, 213x260
Are there any essays or stories where girls explain their love and interest in the male form/body?

I think the female body is objectively gorgeous and I want to see the other side of the spectrum
>>
they apparently really like strong forearms
>>
>>27313763
But I want to read beautiful writing, not just "forearms are hawt"
>>
>>27313803
women don't write beautiful stuff like that
guys have to put in words why they like women because they have to romanticize and woo her, but she doesn't have to put any thought in other than "muscles are hawt omigawd"
that's where it starts and stops in women's minds
>>
>>27313763
whenever a guy wears a shirt or something that shows his arms my eyes go directly at his strong forearms. they just look so good
>>
>>27313887
stop objectifying my body you period stain
>>
>>27313733

But what if I enjoy girly femboy bodies?
>>
Honestly, women's attraction to men has nothing to do with form. Straight women are so much more attracted to the concept of the man: his size, his masculinity, his intensity.

You'll find poetry by women describing how he treats her, the way he acts, the things he does. Because those things are what make a man attractive in a woman's eyes.
>>
>>27313853

Lmao have you ever heard of or read any slash fiction? Almost all of it is written by women and goes into great detail about men's bodies and the beauty and poetry of them and whatnot. You sound like a cuck who wants to think that he's alone because women suck. Newsflash, bud, it's you.
>>
>>27313733, >>27314196

seconding fanfic. OP, go look up top stories on ff.net, you'll find a ton of probably poorly written but incredibly detailed gay sex scenes ft. rippling muscles & sculpted asses. you're welcome
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.