[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>love girl so much that my heart aches when I'm around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 211.png (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
211.png
82 KB, 500x500
>love girl so much that my heart aches when I'm around her
>can't summon up the courage to talk to her because I don't want to be seen as a beta orbiter

Fuck
>>
>loving a girl that youve never talked to

sure is underage in here
>>
JUST
U
S
T

DO
O

IT
T
>>
File: arthur.jpg (30 KB, 600x301) Image search: [Google]
arthur.jpg
30 KB, 600x301
I love a girl and I talk to her, but I've not the courage to tell her my feelings.
>>
>>27313700
just ask her, get rejected, and still love her for the rest of your life knowing you could never be together.

>like I did
>>
>>27313700
ask her out
dont try to be her friend or anything stupid like that, just ask her out as the first thing you ever say to her
this is how normies do
>>
>>27313700
What're you 12? What've you got to lose? Do it, motherfucker, do it
>>
>>27313700
Been there dude. The girl I was obsessed with would've hooked up with me to but she go tired of me not having the balls to talk to her.

You've got to understand that this shit is a game and you gotta learn how to play it.

Get some confidence about yourself lad and don't fear failure. Talking to this girl doesn't make you beta, just craic a few jokes and make some small talk get to know her then when the time comes make it clear what you want. Under no circumstances tell her you love her.

Meanwhile do not just hone in on one girl be sure to try and hook up with others on the side it will help take your mind off her.

The main point here is to not fear failure. I told one of my friends a while back about how much of a pussy I was with women and about some of the beta shit I did and he reckoned most cunts wouldn't have come back from it. His mentality is the wrong mentality to have because when you fail the hardest you learn the most so go out there and roll the dice my man.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.