[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be robot >hopelessly low value guy >really like lolita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 5678492564782.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
5678492564782.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>be robot
>hopelessly low value guy
>really like lolita fashion and dresses on girls
>every /cgl/ girl is insanely bitchy, manipulative, and only see me as a walking wallet
>normie girls only wear sweatpants and tee shirts

this is suffering
someone kill me please
>>
File: Screenshot (239).png (980 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (239).png
980 KB, 1366x768
>>27313656
be careful anon, it's a minefield, those dresses seem expensive.

Wait for the vr evolution to catch on
>>
I am also a hopelessly low value male. I have no money and no one would ever have any reason to date or even talk to me.

If there are any /cgl/ qts on /r9k/, please let me eat your ass while you're all dressed up. Please. I will literally beg.
>>
I know I'll probably get reeeee'd at for this but, I once made a girl go back up and change when I picked her up for a date and she came out in jeans, a baggy hoodie and some flip flops.

She got in the car and I asked if she was serious. She said serious about what? I told her i didn't know what she thought this was, but that I found it incredibly disrespectful that this outfit was the best she could on a date and told her to go change.

She did.

Date went ok after that, but I didn't ask her out again.
>>
>>27313656
What animu is that from? I want to watch it.
>>
>>27314100
u better post a fucking lolita dress or cute anime girl in my thread or get the fuck out
>>
>>27314063
you could try lolcowfam, but they are literally insane roasties....

>>27314100
meh it's a boring story
>>
>>27314141
lolcow is a bunch of "not like the other" girls between 13-19
it's completely barren and most of them have multiple boyfriends and sugar daddies
the delusion that' it's the female r9k is false, there is no female r9k because wherever low value and lonely women would congregate, thirsty guys would follow trying to get easy pussy
>>
File: (delicious nobu).webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
(delicious nobu).webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>27314126
Not OP, but it's from Monogatari Series.
It's mostly mystery and talking, though, so don't expect extreme amounts of fanservice.
>>
>>27314204
huh, i didn't knew that, from the info i had, it's full of ex cgl whores that made their own chan because reasons, had no idea about the sugar daddies and the other stuff
>>
>>27314256
it is ex-seagulls
but they still post on /cgl/ and /soc/
they just go to lolcow whenever they want to doxx someone because it's banned here
literally no one posts there except to doxx someone and then they go back to 4chan or the other one to shitpost on bigger boards
hell, their /b/ has less than 100k posts for fuck's sake and the site's been around for years
>>
>>27313656
Buy them and wear them yourself.
>>
>>27315621
I would only do that if a cute girl told me to.
>>
>>27313656
>Lolita girls
They're retard psychos, don't sweat it
>>
>>27314100
what did she wear after changing?
>>
>>27313656
Move to Tokyo near Harajuku if you don't mind Asian girls. I see some white girls and even saw a black girl dress goth loli on Sundays.
>>
>>27313656
I too share your interests friend.

>also that gif turns me on
>foot fetish reporting in
>>
>>27314208
hnnnnnggggggggg

>those feet

I'm turned on
>>
>>27313656
Don't settle for low energy sluts man, fuck that.
Although you probably should at least get a job if you want a woman with an expensive taste in clothes, that'd be like me saying "Yeah I'm poor, but my girlfriend should only be allowed to have 500$ pairs of shoes."
It's retarded logic famalam.
You also wouldn't be able to gift her anything meaningful either, you don't give a girl with hundreds of dollars in clothing a 30$ wristband.
>>
>>27313656
/cgl/ pisses me the fuck off. It's like a bunch of newfags being dicks because muh board culture but it's really just because they're cunty they're all middle schoolers. You don't get to flame and then rageban people so can get the last word, you either roll with shitposting or you don't.
THAT WAS A NICE ULZZANG THREAD YOU DUMB FAT BITCHES
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.