[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having a roommate without a job is the worst. I work 50hr/wk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1437431854081.jpg (634 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1437431854081.jpg
634 KB, 1080x1920
Having a roommate without a job is the worst. I work 50hr/wk (wageslave cuck etc) and never have the place to myself. Last week I was super ill, had paid leave and wanted to chill at my pad and unwind for the first time in months but he was home every single day.

Seems like all he does is sleep and make elaborate meals in the kitchen that use every single pan and dish while whistling and playing loud music. We don't even have internet or tv

This is the third time I've had a roommate like this. They always have a job at first but then slowly stop working and end up buggin the shit out of me. How do people like this afford rent? I don't know how he makes it work desu

I'm around ppl 24/7 and just want some time alone. I wouldnt even mind if he were a neet shutin like some of you guys, the problem is that he's normal and likes to talk
>>
>He's normal and likes to talk

Fuck. I wouldn't be able to put up with that.
>>
>>27313377
If he's home all day just have him clean and cook for you like he's already doing. Then if he talks too much just put your cock in his mouth. Good times ahead my man, all the benefits of a house wife without the negatives.
>>
>>27313377
>We don't have internet

how are you posting this?
Are you at an internet cafe? are you using public wifi?
>>
>>27313679
phones are a thing nowadays famio
>>
Time to take his little butt.
>>
>>27313970
This, at least a blowjob when you get off work and anal after he makes you dinner.
>>
>>27313970
If he do the household, he should wear a maid costume.
>>
>>27314198
Wise words.

Too Originial
>>
I feel your pain, a few years ago i had that issue, i started work at 6am and EVERY fucking night people would be over playuing loud music smoking week ashing on the carpet and creating so much fucking mess.

The dishes grew mouldy (i done a tray a day) mcds cheeseburgers were ground into the carpet, and the person in control of the lease had 2 cats who shat fucking everywhere.

and to top it all off, the roommate who had the lease was stealing money from me, like thousands over the course of months, and thats only the stuff i can prove.

I left around the time the met heads were being bought in to pay more rent. I wish i left sooner.
>>
>>27313377
i was in the opposite situation (well i went to school instead of working)
>be neet shutin (except for school)
>roommate worked regular job
>would come home and talk a storm to me about shit i didnt care about
>would spend most of his free time in the kitchen making shit and getting fatter
I just wanted to be left alone.
>>
>>27314399
*meth heads i mean^

i got so mad for years after it, i think twice before to live with people.
>>
>>27313679
phone>>27313817
>>27313901
>>27313970
>>27314054
>>27314095
>>27314198
same(literal)fag
>>
>>27314440
Trust is the color of death
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.