[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NORMIE SQUIRRELS HAVE RUINED MY LIFE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: angry pepe.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.png
204 KB, 500x486
So a week ago I made a thread because a squirrel had gotten into the house.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXUUr4v_nWg&feature=youtu.be
For the past week it's been crawling in, running into the kitchen and eating anything if it's left out for more than 15 minutes. I got a cake and it ate it.
The landlord tried to rent out the basement to Air B&B guests and they had to leave and get a refund because of the squirrel shit in the kitchen. Now the landlord is evicting me, while the squirrel is having sex in the attic, loudly.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (53 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
53 KB, 396x385
The landlord had to take down the Air B&B listing, and I have to look and find a new place which is stressful as fuck.
The squirrel woke me up at 4:50 AM, and I wasn't able to fall asleep because of how loud it was in the attic.
>>
the squirrel cucked you from your house
>>
File: sad.jpg (94 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
94 KB, 399x388
>>27313403
FUCKING SQUIRRELS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Anthony Burch out of the job.png (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Anthony Burch out of the job.png
55 KB, 800x600
>>27313354

>not killing it with a BB gun or some shit
>>
File: Pepe crazy.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
Pepe crazy.png
94 KB, 396x385
This same squirrel has been plaguing me for a month, for 2 weeks it was clawing into the roof, which would wake me up in the morning, now it is stealing food, and getting me kicked out of it's house.
The squirrel's name is Chad.
>>
File: trudeau.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1940) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1940
>>27313526
Trudeau has deemed all guns to be racist in Canada, so I cannot get a gun of any kind to shoot it
>>
>>27313610

Thanks Trudeau

You've saved Canada from itself
>>
>>27313568
You know what you need to do OP
Kill Chad.
>>
>>27313951
Will this reclaim my honour somehow?
>>
A bump for you, my man
>>
Shoot it with an arrow
>>
>>27313610
I understand being cucked by your government [no I don't because I'm entitled to private firearm ownership of almost any form], but couldn't you set some traps or something?
>>
>>27315056
Trudeau has been very supportive of traps actually.
He was the first prime minister to visit the Toronto gay pride parade
>>
File: 1308170359001.png (43 KB, 195x179) Image search: [Google]
1308170359001.png
43 KB, 195x179
>>27315215
You're a funny AFUCKINGLEAF, OP.
>mfw imagining taping over benis of male squirrel and letting him attract normie squirrel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.