[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So anon, since you're obviously not bringing home a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: j4s.jpg (794 KB, 1679x1286) Image search: [Google]
j4s.jpg
794 KB, 1679x1286
>So anon, since you're obviously not bringing home a girlfriend anytime soon, when are you going to bring a boyfriend to dinner?
>>
>>27313276
if you havent had the "are you gay" talk youre literally not a robot
>>
I had the are you gay talk in high school. Never since though even though I never had a gf.
>>
>>27313326
>not having parents that are so emotionally distant and sexually repressed that you have literally never even discussed anything related to romance or sex with them
step your dysfunction up son
>>
>>27313422
>having a robot life on easy mode
you don't know suffering until you're the only robot in a family of Chad's and Stacie's. Fuck off my board, normie. Don't return until you have normie family members that put you in extremely uncomfortable situations.
>>
>>27313459
>having filthy normie genetics
>being a failed normie instead of an absolute GOD TIER born robot from a long line of failures and degenerates
kek, i bet you're not even an only child
you failed normies who had a chance and wasted it are the worse, this board belongs to true robots who were doomed from the start
>>
>>27313326
>implying you come from a functioning family where people talk to each other or care

fucking privileged shitlord REEEEEEE
>>
>>27313326
i've never had any talk related to anything sexual with my parents, i guess they figured out i'd never really need to have one.
>>
>>27313538
>long line of failures and degenerates

If they were such failures how did they find women to have children with? your ancestry would have died out if they were complete failures.
>>
>>27313276
That's how it went down for me

>It's not like that mother and father
>I do like girls, they just don't seem to like me

>uh sweetie.
>Son don't let this bother you just focus on your studies

Just put in subtext how they raised you to be an autist.
>>
>>27313538
Fuck off faggot, I was born with shit genetics. Asthma, eczema, pectus excavatum, skinnyfat, shit jawline, no muscles, small bone structure, 5'9, ADHD, and more.

I'm not a robot because I became one, I was born one. You think r9k is your ally but I was born in it, molded by it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.