[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I meet girls if bars and tinder are out? All my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: cross.jpg (484 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
484 KB, 1000x563
How can I meet girls if bars and tinder are out? All my friends and coworkers are males.
>>
parties and mutual friends
why are bars and tinder out?
>>
>>27313251
Why are bars and tinder out? Make an okcupid account or some shit. Ask your coworkers if they have sisters.
>>
>>27313279

Don't drink and hell no to jewbook. My friends don't have friends who are girls either.
>>
>>27313344

may I recommend a personality transplant?
>>
Learn day game. Just approach girls.
>>
Almost any time you go out in public, you're giving yourself a chance of meeting women, even if it's small. I met the girl I'm currently dating when I went to get my photo taken at a studio. I didn't expect to meet her. I just thought I was going to go in, get my picture taken by the male photographer, and get out. But there she was, doing registrations at the desk, and I asked her out and here we are. Just have the courage to ask a girl out when you find someone you're interested in.
>>
>>27313436

Why were you getting your picture taken? Just wondering.
>>
>>27313369

> hurt yourself by drowning poison
> break your principles by becoming a social media whore adhd narcissist
> that's a better personality somehow

>>27313395
>>27313436

Approaching complete strangers in public? That's a wee bit cringeworthy. I mean, if I'm out for something, I don't want to be bothered.
>>
>>27313453
It was a graduation photo for college
>>
>>27313632

IOW, you were in a suit, looking sharp, and had alcohol in your blood?
>>
>>27313344
just make a throwaway facebook with a bunch of privacy
>>
>>27313737

They ask for ID nowadays, require a real phone number, and for Tinder to work, would have access to your real photos.
>>
Don't make your goal to meet girls but to be a better, growing person yourself. Get hobbies and intersts that girls are friendly to and girls will come to you.
>>
>>27313698
If you want to reason it away, sure. But maybe she was just impressed that someone approached her and asked her directly? In her words : "It was bold. Totally blew me away."
>>
>>27313790

That's what I've been doing the last 15 years, anon. Self-improvement in every way. Girls have not come to me yet.

Granted, I haven't tried horse riding or knitting clubs, or what have you with 100% females.
>>
>>27313790
no they won't, but good luck with all that selfishness.
>>
>>27313555
>implying you aren't already addicted and cucked by jewchan with severe ADHD and dependency
>>
>>27313251
Meet men you little faggot
>>
>>27313916

I visit here a couple hours in the evening, a few nights a week. This place is actually good for me.

>>27313927
> tfw at least three fags have approached me
>>
>>27313759
Christ you're a prude.
Waah, I don't want to put an app I can easily delete on my phone
Waah, I don't want to make a facebook account that no one can ever see and that all I'd need to do is upload one picture of myself to
Waah, I don't ever go to bars or clubs or concerts or art shows or movies or anything because I'm a whiny bitch
Waah, waah
Grow the fuck up. If you don't drink, you can still go to a shitty dive bar with a shitty punk band playing and get laid if you have basic table manners. And grow a pair of fucking balls, goddamn, real men know how to compromise in order to get what they want. But you know what? If you're such a whiny bitch that you're oh so upset about not getting laid but you're not willing to just go out in public and interact with other human beings, you really don't deserve to get your dick wet, because there's no fucking reason that you should ever procreate.
Fuck you. Fuck people like you. Entitled whiny little shits. Nut up or shut up.

I wish it were legal to punch people in the face for being a disgrace to their species.
>>
>>27313987

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you, a tripfag.
>>
>>27313987

I'll try to do a serious response, hard as it is with a tripfag like you.

> real men know how to compromise in order to get what they want

There are these things called "principles" that real men do not compromise on. It's about something called "character", a strange concept to a tripfag no doubt.

> you're not willing to just go out in public and interact with other human beings

I am, I'm asking how and where would be best.
>>
>>27314139

No, you socially inept dullard, they're not principles. A principle is choosing not to kill a man even if it results in saving many lives, simply because killing is wrong. A principle is standing against abortion because it denies the bodily integrity/autonomy of the unborn child, or standing for abortion because to reject it would be to deny the bodily integrity/autonomy of the pregnant woman. You've got fucking nitpicks. That's all they are and you know it. You don't want to do those things because you're a sad, scared little boy who knows he's going to be alone for the rest of his life but isn't willing to do anything about it.

Tinder and bars are your best bet for finding women to fuck. Or craigslist. Or, I don't know, striking up a conversation at a fucking bus stop. It's not fucking difficult. If you ever made a friend at school or work, you can lure in women at a library, at a courthouse, an airport, any-fucking-where.

But you don't do it. You know exactly how to do it. You know exactly what to do. You'd rather sit around wallowing in your own misery than make insignificant changes in your fucking life.

You're a coward.
>>
>>27313436
>>27313395
Best advice on here.

>if I'm out for something, I don't want to be bothered.

Believe me, the girls who are going to think that you're bothering them by approaching them in public are the same ones who will reject you in a bar or club. If a girl isn't repulsed by your looks and isn't in a huge rush, they'll be as likely to talk to you as they would in any bar.
>>
>>27314448
Cont. And you haven't really explained why bars out of the picture for you? Just because you go to a bar doesn't mean you have to drink. Get a glass of coke and no one will ask questions.
>>
>>27314313
>tripfag
>writing extremely long winded essays
>posting on /r9k/

Please do not giving anyone an lecture on growing up and the "edgy" Hollywood physiological speeches if your an "Dungeon Master." By looking at your post alone I can tell you're as much as a beta or maybe more than anyone else here, you're not special nor are you inspiring anyone here
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.