[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /handsome autist/ here >25 year old hhkv >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: 1401465881347.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1401465881347.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
Who else /handsome autist/ here

>25 year old hhkv
>tfw girls initially show interest in you, trying to flirt with you
>unable to talk back to them in a non boring/autistic way
>once girls find out about my non-existent personality they drop me like a hot potato
>always so close, yet so far away
>people here seriously believe in the ''looks are everything'' meme
>have been cucked by guys who are manlets uglier and borderline mentally retarded, just because they were able to talk (not even about interesting things, just talk about nothing and creating conversations out of thin air)
>>
Its a special kind of feel my friend, some advice talk about off the wall shit like space, science and the state of the human condition, girls will think you are aloof and deep dont even have to speak much just the occasional scentence and they eat it up. Eccentric hot weirdo is the way to go.
source: same boat but has been laid a few times.
>>
File: 1400796421334.jpg (6 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
1400796421334.jpg
6 KB, 250x164
>anon my friend thinks youre hot and wants to know if i give you her number if youll text her
>dude why dont you just get a gf? it's not like youre bad look
>trust me, youre definitely attractive enough to fuck girls from tinder
>>
File: rrrrrrrrrrrrrsp.png (360 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrrrrrrrrsp.png
360 KB, 600x590
>why don't you just talk to girls?
>just go to parties dude, they'll be all over you
>how could you not have the confidence to ask someone out man, you're so good-looking
who /intense all-consuming fear of rejection/ here?
>>
Chances are you're way overrating yourself. I know a dude who is legit model tier, even better looking than a lot of them, and severely autistic. Yet still gets pussy handed to him.

You're probably slightly above average which just isn't enough to get laid on its own.
>>
>>27313260

So if you're that good looking then why do you care if ONE girl rejects you when 15 more should be lined up waiting to fuck you if you're so hot? Like I said, stop overrating yourself.
>>
>>27313050
Similar position. I don't lack personality but they catch on to the fact I'm an anxious mess and, though they desperately want me to just be really into them, I start feeling really uncomfortable around them.

On a side note, my hairline has begun receding, and I'm internally dying because, as a neet, looks were all I had

I've begun leaning more homo as time goes on, because it feels like no girl will ever truly understand me. Or at least that it's statistically unlikely.

Maybe it's narcissistic to want somebody like yourself, but I feel so alienated and fundamentally different than everybody that I just desperately want to meet somebody I feel genuinely connected to
>>
>be decent looking white guy
>don't like white girls
>live in midwest full of ugly white girls
glad I moved out of there
>>
>>27313376
i don't care about one girl rejecting me, i care about them all rejecting me
i had a series of bad experiences in middle/high school that have made me fear people not liking me to an extreme degree
i'll basically never ask a girl anything unless i'm already sure she'll say yes
and i'm not drop dead gorgeous, but i'm pretty good
i just can't talk to girls and am a spaghetti master when i do
>>
just start screaming as loud as you can while you shit yourself and rub it all over your body

its literally that easy to get laid
>>
File: 00000.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>27313384
>looks were all i had
>start becoming older and losing my looks

why did you remind me
>>
File: 1458441909025.jpg (30 KB, 367x390) Image search: [Google]
1458441909025.jpg
30 KB, 367x390
>>27313409
>>be decent looking white guy
>>don't like white girls
But they are the only ones who can make white babies :((((((((((
>>
>>27313050
All it means is you are not of breeding quality
>>
File: angry.gif (888 KB, 462x221) Image search: [Google]
angry.gif
888 KB, 462x221
>>27313050
>Handsome
FUCK OFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27314066
you can't be a robot if you're handsome?
>>
File: 1436428838296.jpg (20 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1436428838296.jpg
20 KB, 247x247
>>27313957
>tfw want a brown daughter
>but by fucking a black / brown girl I have a chance of birthing a degenerate brown boy
>>
>>27313050
many times I've felt like that, but due to my distorted body image I'm not sure if I'm actually handsome or girls just pity me
>>
It's really weird when girls compliment you but you can't say anything back. I don't know why but I just can't compliment anything irl even if I genuinely liked what I saw.
Literally never said "good job" "you look great" or anything like that.
>Stacey says I'm handsome
>say thanks
>end of conversation
It's another weird social game where people expect returns for their social lingo.
>>
File: 57459797.jpg (76 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
57459797.jpg
76 KB, 400x338
>>27315092
mixed is the future nigga
>>
i'm not some chad, but i'm not hideous. some cute girls have obviously been interested in me before, and i just ruined every chance i got because i have no idea how the fuck to talk to them. every time i talk to them i feel like i'm walking on eggshells because one wrong thing can completely turn them off me. and all that anxiety just keeps building and building and building until they get bored of me
>>
>>27315676
Shit, I'm the same. I'm decently good looking to the point I used to get compliments fairly often, but I'd always laugh awkwardly and say something like "okay", I just can't for the life of me compliment someone back, for some reason it feels impossible, embarrassing and awkward. My theory is deep down I believe they're messing with me and don't really mean the compliments, I guess that's the results from getting bullied throughout high school.
>>
>was a fat neckbeard growing up
>lose weight and get fit after college
>old friends saying how great I look, how I could get way better girls than the ones we used to know
>girls we used to know are solid 6/7 out of 10s, hooked up with guys people consider to look worse than me
>still can't envision me making it so far as a date with anyone that attractive
I can't tell if being an obese loser for so long ruined my sense of self worth or if I'm really still ugly and the compliments are just people being nice or impressed with the weight loss.
>>
File: wojakky.jpg (101 KB, 680x1102) Image search: [Google]
wojakky.jpg
101 KB, 680x1102
>be me
>girls always hit on me
>I spill my spaghetti instantly

HAHAHA! TYPICAL ME! :'D
>>
I'm not handsome, I scare people. It seems to have the same effect.
>>
>>27316369

>can't talk to girls
>girls don't talk to me
>their friends say "it's because she's shy around you!"

Fuck my shitty life.
>>
I think the guy I like is a handsome autist like u guys. How do I win his heart? Be really forward and flirt with him?
>>
>>27316469

Yes, literally make it as plain as you fucking can
>>
>>27316498

No.

>>27316469

Get him somewhere private. Wear a thin cotton dress, and ask him to give you a foot massage.

Then start rubbing his dicklet
>>
>>27316498
Hope it works out, thanks
>>
>>27313050
I am the same way. I have taken to avoiding all the girls that I know are into me. Each one just destroys my confidence more.
>>
>waaah I'm handsome but life so hard!!!11 girls all thrown themselves at me

Get the fuck out of here you fucking assholes

Attractiveness is literally the only thing that matters, even if you're an autist girls will think you're ''cute'' or ''mysterious''
So fuck off
>>
File: 1455997594724s.jpg (3 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
1455997594724s.jpg
3 KB, 125x117
>>27313050
>why are you so sad?
>is it because you do not have a girlfriend?
>you know you could get any girl you wanted if you asked
>>
>>27316581

But you're wrong you fucking moron.
>>
>>27316581
>he fell for the mysterious meme
haven't you read the part about OP getting cucked by a ugly mentally retarded manlet? Literally the only thing that matters is charisma
>>
>>27316581
if you're actually assburger enough I'm pretty sure the cute/mysterious thing turns to "he's just shy/introverted" then finally "he's creepy/scary"
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 480x368
>girl is talking to me
>normal conversation
>talk ends she leaves another guy walks over
"DUDE YOU COULD HAVE FUCKED HER RIGHT THERE ARE YOU RETARDED LMAO"

Am I retarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 359x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 359x478
im not like a model but i would say im above average. more like a 8/10. girls typically dont show much interest cause they are intimidated by me. (im 6'2 master race)
>>
>>27317782
pretty much sums up this thread

>im so handsome
>my mom says im handsome
>a 300 lb landwhale says im handsome
>>
>>27317726
Same thing has happened to me too.
>"Bruh did you get her number?"
>"No"
>"Man you fucked up she obviously wants it!"

My mind just doesn't instantly assume "yes sex is clearly where that could have gone". I'd like to get to know a girl first before that sort of thing...

Maybe I'm too much of a cautious prude to function around normal people.
>>
>>27316581
Pure ideology. Unless you're an 10/10 perfect Chad, looks can't compensate for a 1/10 pathetic beta nerd personality. Meanwhile 5/10 normie dudes still get laid.
>>
>>27317782
Are you trolling? The person in this picture is fat. If this is actually you, anon, I don't mean to be mean but that's the truth.
>>
>>27313050
I comprehend that I myself might even fit into this category but holy shit OP fuck off god damn looks are worth a hell of a lot thank christ
>>
File: 1453849959259.gif (9 KB, 343x316) Image search: [Google]
1453849959259.gif
9 KB, 343x316
>get in normie friends' snapchats
>they often get snaps back talking about how hot i am
>friend's gf has a birthday party
>later she tells me several of her friends talked about how hot I was
>girl asked me to sleep with her once
>didn't

>tfw thinking about all the qts flirting with you throughout the years but you didn't notice or were too scared to reciprocate
>>
I like to believe I'm handsome because I've had plenty of girls after me. My old ass brother is a handsome motherfucker and people say I look like a young version of him. We're both 6'2" as well.

Then again, these girls I'm talking about are not exactly 10/10s. They're just plain, "sorta cute" types. And well, naturally, they also have "nerdy" interests and hobbies. It could be that I'm just the least disgusting out of all the guys they deem attainable.
>>
File: reaction.png (39 KB, 193x197) Image search: [Google]
reaction.png
39 KB, 193x197
I have been told by girls that I am cute.

There is not a single good thing about being "cute".
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 768x1024
>>27318237
>Tfw my younger brother is 100x better looking than me.

I feel like the walmart version of him but I still love em
>>
>TFW girls stare rape you

It's like they've never heard of the double standard
>>
File: wojak.png (6 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
6 KB, 512x512
What's considered handsome?
>>
File: newmeme3.jpg (49 KB, 199x248) Image search: [Google]
newmeme3.jpg
49 KB, 199x248
>>27313050
I feel you, family.

>mfw a girl I knew told me that none of the girls talked to me because they thought I must have had a gf already

got some oc for ya
>>
>>27318451
oh shit I thought I was /fit/ kekm8 now that pic just looks silly
>>
File: tfwfeelinitall.jpg (991 KB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
tfwfeelinitall.jpg
991 KB, 3456x2304
I know that feel man.

High functioning autist (diagnosed) with a clinically tested IQ of 120-140.

Your post pretty much sums up what it's like to be a 6'2, handsome autist that was meant to be a Chad.
>>
File: 2016-03-21 19.30.04.jpg (372 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-21 19.30.04.jpg
372 KB, 768x1024
>tfw crippling social anxiety
>anon just talk to girls
>just bee yourself :^)
>>
>>27318575
lol what a faggy hat. dudes an adult but thinks hes 15
>>
File: 1457555768247.jpg (43 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
1457555768247.jpg
43 KB, 582x741
>decent looking white guy
>catch girls checking me out often
>too much of a pussy to ask any of them out
>85% homo anyways
>no attractive men at my school
>would be too much of a pussy to ask any of them out either

such is life as a robot
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 885x1181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 885x1181
Is there any hope left for me?
>>
>>27318592
Well as far as autist cloths go that is not so bad.
>>
>>27318575
>autist hat
>doesn't know how to smile
>brows raised, probably deer-in-headlights eyes, classic autistic expression for photos

I buy it but...

>posts pic like it's /soc/
No, you're a smelly normal.
>>
>>27316563
>I have taken to avoiding all the girls that I know are into me. Each one just destroys my confidence more.
if they are int you, how do they destroy your confidence? shouldnt ur brain consider that as a boost, if anything?
>>
>>27317726
>Am I retarded?
was she constantly touching you and laughing at everything you say and shit? if so, then yeah youre retraded
>>
I don't think I'm handsome by any measure but occasionally I'll come across a girl who holds eye contact a little too long or is unnecessarily friendly and bubbly and it makes me wonder.
>>
>>27318726
this is the most severe case of betaface ive ever seen
>>
no one in this thread is attractive
>>
>>27319025
well that's not a very attractive outlook
>>
>>27317782
you are very handsome OP
>>
>>27319014
betaface?
>>
>>27317782

below average t b h.

even if you lost all the weight you'd still be below average or at best 5/10.

currently you're like a 3.5/10
>>
>>27317828
>it's impossible to be a virgin past 18 if you are handsome, girls literally pull down your pants and insert their vaginas on the spot when you're good looking
>>
>>27319071

non-threatening, weak, feminine, babyish, soft.

i would guess that you're gay t b h f a m.
>>
>>27319133
pretty much yeah you stupid faggot

being handsome means having exceptional genetics. women are all about genetics. if you had exceptional genetics they would wanna reproduce with you by any means necessary.
>>
>>27318826
Not him but I do that too.

For me it's just fear of fucking up, coupled with a huge sense of not being worthy.

Also, if you actually let the girl work and she gets closer and closer to a relationship, more and more anxieties appear out of thin air.

For example, some girls might start talking to your ugly ass greasy nerd friends and you immediately assume you're about to get cucked. And even though you can clearly read the situation (that the girl is just trying to have your friends on her side to get close to you, which is a pretty common tactic for men too), you cant help but think that you're gonna get cucked hard because you're a boring ass faggot and is just a matter of time for you to stop being charming, you're gonna run out of funny things to say, one day you'll wake up and you won't be able to make funny remarks anymore...and I could go on and on. The insecurities never end.

And then you fucking think "yeah right, fuck you too faggots, I didn't even liked anyway, keep the bitch, ganbang her as much as you want, fuckin cunts" and you run. You literally run and leave the city without saying anything. And the girl texts and calls you wondering what the fuck is going on but you never answer.

And obviously that's not how a normal person's train of thought works...but hey, being handsome and alone is not exactly normal, I think
>>
>>27318726
That's a totally normal face. Nothing wrong with it and nothing outstanding about it either.
Looks don't really matter for girls in the long run. Everything else is more important: confidence, money, intelligence and leader skills. Those are a lot more important and will get you more than just a one time fling.

Men aren't supposed to be beautiful in the same way that women are.
>>
>>27319133

no but you go to a party -- which you're invited to cause your handsome.

you get drunk

girls get drunk.

> haha anon you're so quiet .. but I like that about you .. you're just so like .. different haha .. to like all the other guys you know what I mean .. BUT in a good way I mean like I like that about you .. haha .. I feel like we're like .. so similar

yes dude if you're handsome it is actually hard to get too far into your 20s a virgin.
>>
>>27313050
>very handsome autist, 6'2" look like brad pitt with a thinner face
>girls rub up against me as if that's how humans procreated
>girl asks "anon, what's your plan for the future? Like, after college?"
>"Oh, I'd like to invest in new tech, start a business, travel the world, learn new shit, etc."
>She backs up
>"not.. planning to settle down.. maybe? Have kids?.."
>"Uh, nah. Kids are take up too much time. I wanna *live* my life, you know."
>She responds
>"Oh.. well, you never know until you have them!"
>she scurries off
Eh, she probably wanted to use me as a dual money and gene ATM. MGTOW, amirite?
>>
>>27319243

uh yeah if you're in your late 20s or early 30s.
>>
Autism is incredibly rare disorder. The possibility of you having it is very low. A much more likely scenario is you are simply delusional.
>>
>>27319167
holy shit your delusions are out of this world.
it would be easier for a good looking guy than an ugly guy with the same personality and social skills to attract girls, but a goodlooking beta who has no idea what to do still doesn'get shit.
Women will literally put 0 effort in the mating process, if you don't play your part of chasing women correctly, you won't get any pussy.

>muh genetics
the genetics that determine your looks don't say anything other than that her baby will be goodlooking
It doesn't say anything about the health of said person, its social dominance and potential to be a leader etc.
Women would rather have a child from a natural born leader with social skills than a child that will only be nice to look at.
Good looks are more meant for females, not so much males
>>
>>27319271
I've yet to find physically and emotionally attractive women, like me, who don't want kids.

Do I have to resort to brainwashing?

Anyways, I bet I could sell some of my sperm to these girls for some money. I'd have to make them sign a legally binding contract that says I don't have to pay for their anything (child support, etc.) before though.
>>
>>27319230
>get invited to party
>don't go because you've never liked big groups of people
>you could go, get drunk and fuck some drunk girl, but this whole dance seems pointless to you because you don't even care about getting laid that much
>realizing that girls find you handsome and only want you for that, actually crushes you inside
>you want someone you actually get along with, someone to be "boring" with or whatever you wanna call it, someone who just understands

You're assuming that everyone has the normalfag mentality. Do you know where you are?
>>
>>27319230
>you get invited to parties for being good looking
yeah guys really love to invite handsome men to their parties
>>
File: caption_2622589.jpg (68 KB, 575x314) Image search: [Google]
caption_2622589.jpg
68 KB, 575x314
>>27317782
Mr Potato head?
o r e g a n o
>>
>>27319389
>someone to be boring with
I remember I found an attractive girl in high school who was my friend. She did exactly this, and she understood.
I never made a move and ended up switching schools, and now, years later, I just wish i remembered her name.
>>
>>27313050
Actually, no one can create conversation out of thin air because there needs to be enough substance to transmit sound waves.
>>
File: 14508213454322.jpg (83 KB, 357x483) Image search: [Google]
14508213454322.jpg
83 KB, 357x483
You may think you have no personality but you do. You're just not comfortable showing it to girls.

They on the other hand have literally nothing unique about them. So treat them with that in mind. All they want is a typical idea of a hot guy. You dont need a personality. If you genuinely are good looking, all you need to do is be a dick and pretend to be confident whilst knowing you are better than them.
If you still can't get a girl, then it means you aren't as hit as you think. Sorry bro. But a lot of us think we're 7/10 but to girls we are only 5-6/10 at this age.

This is coming from a mgtow hot guy
>>
>>27319389

you're reflecting on this as a beta 20-somethin year old who never had sex.

you need to go back in time to when you were a beta 16 year old and view it from your POV.

>you could go, get drunk and fuck some drunk girl, but this whole dance seems pointless to you because you don't even care about getting laid that much
>realizing that girls find you handsome and only want you for that, actually crushes you inside
>you want someone you actually get along with, someone to be "boring" with or whatever you wanna call it, someone who just understands

you never thought any of this when you were 16

> in b4 nuh i was really self aware ok like i was super smart and stuff ok

nah you didn't, no 16 year old is that aware.

> in b4 yes I was lmao.

even the biggest faggot losers in highschool at some point ended up at a highschool party.

think about it.

>>27319403

you know who like handsome guys? girls

you know what throws parties? girls

you know who invites guys cos their friend thinks he's cute? girls

you know how guys judge other guys on how cool they are? how many girls they get with.

it's like you never went to highschool at all
>>
>>27319352
>you can only have weak social skills if you have autism

and besides that, if you count lighter versions of autism like aspergers and hfa, autism isn't really that uncommon

i'd say 2% of the population can fit in those categories, probably even more amongst asians and indians
>>
>>27319363
You are the one who is delusional moron.

http://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1

>"College students paired as dates at a ''computer dance'' preferred others who were physically attractive; the partners' intelligence, social skills and personality had little to do with the students' reaction to their dates, a Minnesota study by Elaine Hatfield Walster and her associates showed. ''These results gave the lie to what people had said was important to them in previous studies,'' the researchers concluded. "

There are countless studies done on this. Handsome people don't need social skills. If women don't like you it's because you're not handsome.
>>
I am, but I'm also really judgmental and expect no less than a qt virgin who is loyal and thinks like me. I'd prefer if she's willing to wait for marriage to have sex but it's not a necessity. If I had a female version of myself who had a slightly different personality I'd be happy.
>>
I'm good looking too, but quite anti-social. If I do social drugs (i.e mdma)
or just drink enough alcohol, girls want me.
It's hard to interact with ppl usually
>>
>>27313050
learn Game the autistic way aka Mystery Method
>>
>>27313050
YOU JUST LITERALLY DESCRIBED MY WHOLE LIFE
>>
>>27313050
>>27313226
>>27313260
It's like they don't even know I'm made of spaghetti.
>>
>>27319504
>you know who like handsome guys? girls
not if she talks to the guy and finds out he's an autist
>you know what throws parties? girls
literally what? girls don't organize shit unless it's their birthday or some shit
the ones organizing parties are guys in the hope to get laid
>you know who invites guys cos their friend thinks he's cute? girls
you know who said friend will drop like a hot potato once she figures out she can't have a normal conversation with him? a beta autist

>you know how guys judge other guys on how cool they are? how many girls they get with.
we don't get any girls, thats the point of this fucking thread.
Besides i don't give a fuck about what guys think, i'm not trying to fuck guys

>it's like you never went to highschool at all
I never talked to anyone in highschool, nobody knew me so nobody invited me to shit
>>
This notion is ridiculous. If you were handsome from a young age people would go out of their way to include you in things and validate you and you would develop social skills.
>>
>>27319522
>handsome people don't need social skills
they don't need social skills to be considered attractive, however they do need social skills to go through the process of getting a girl in their bed.
Maybe we could try straight up raping these girls, and maybe we could get away with it, but it's not something many of us would wanna risk to try out
>>
>>27319504
>you never thought any of this when you were 16
>nah you didn't, no 16 year old is that aware.

This has nothing to do with being aware or smart. In fact, the older I get the more I try not to think that way because I realize that a relationship like that is completely unrealistic.

A lot of us here go out there with these ideas in our heads, specially when we're young, inexperienced and innocent even. Maybe we watched too many movies/animus, read too many books, played too many video games...who knows, whatever it is, we just go out there with an idealized image of love. And that's just what we want. And obviously we never find it.

We get invited to these places. They hype them up as these awesome events where there are drugs and sex and...what? Why would I want that? What about getting to know the girl and all the shit that one day I'll realize is actually beta as fuck? Yes, even 16yo you thinks that way when you don't have the normal mindset.

I mean, I'm talking for a lot of people and maybe I'm wrong there, but at least that's how it is for me.
>>
>>27319627

yeah man drunk high school girls categorize guys hotness starting with can he hold deep philosophical conversations with me that flow seamlessly.

no it's just is he hot, ok I'm going to fuck him.

> literally what? girls don't organize shit unless it's their birthday or some shit

no you probably just didn't know about the girls parties t b h f a m.

girls by far hold more parties/gatherings in highschool.

> you know who said friend will drop like a hot potato once she figures out she can't have a normal conversation with him? a beta autist

again drunk girls value conversational skills over is he fucking hot. lmao.
>>
>>27316581
It's hard for us to put ourselves out there anon.
>>
>>27319774
>again drunk girls value conversational skills over is he fucking hot. lmao.
ive never seen a drunk girl in my life, except for one time i was walking down the street at night and saw a group of drunk teens
>>
You guys are just so good looking you intimidate all the girls, that's totally what it is. I mean what ever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>27319720

who is teaching you guys this stuff, I don't understand.

like I grew up watching the same movies as you probably, in the same culture probably, yet I never assumed this is the way it is.

in primary school I thought it was love and all that shit too.

but then you grow up a bit more and you gain that insight of things outside of self and you start developing an understanding of society.

you can't blame movies for lying to you, you're suppose to be able to critically analyse the world around you and adjust accordingly.

sounds to me like you have more of a developmental problem than a social problem, or rather that society is the problem.
>>
>>27319843
not like that, im just above average looking
which isn't really that hard considering most guys are ugly as sin
>>
>>27319841

then why are you even trying to argue this point fampai.

you're speaking literally out of nothing other than theory of how high school is because you never experienced it.

yet you're acting like you're an authority on this topic.

like I observed this phenomenon FIRST hand.

the weirdest fucking strangest cunts ever who transferred in my senior years who were HOT all had the females attention 100% for no reason other than they were hot.
>>
File: 8QPZS7k.jpg (104 KB, 1078x1522) Image search: [Google]
8QPZS7k.jpg
104 KB, 1078x1522
>>27319696
pic related you absolute fucking dickhead

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165905221

You don't need social skills if you are attractive period. If you are handsome you can be as spergy as you want and women will think it's cute.
>>
>>27319774

These autists have never been to a party lmao, if they could only see the shit I've seen. You'll find out within 15 minutes if you're attractive or not at a high school party, I'll put it that way. Girls will damn near rape you, seen in first hand.
>>
File: eGWj1Dm.png (255 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
eGWj1Dm.png
255 KB, 1080x1920
Bu.. bu.. I can't get laid because I'm a sperg!!
>>
>>27319895
Cyborg here. They're always underage so I just never go anymore.
>>
>>27319887
>considering most guys are ugly as sin

Right, but those guys aren't you competition. They don't count at all. If you're trying to get an attractive girl, the only guys that count are the top tier ones because they're your competition. Those ugly/average looking guys aren't even in the race, hell they're not even in the fucking stadium.
>>
File: nc9b2HQ.png (276 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
nc9b2HQ.png
276 KB, 1080x1920
>I'm handsome guise I swear. It's my social skills holding me back ;_;
>>
File: CK1hN3o.png (229 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
CK1hN3o.png
229 KB, 1080x1920
>>27319936
and more and more
>>
>>27319849
>developmental problems
that's exactly what autism means, even the lighter versions.
these kinds of people get their ideas about social interaction from the media and general culture, and are unable to see how the world functions in reality

>>27316581
define ''putting yourself out there''
>>
btw, as someone who went to those type parties in high school, drunk attractive girls are brutally honest. They'll say some fucked up shit about you that will make you rethink your life. You think guys are mean? You think being made fun of for being a manlet is bad? That ain't shit. If you have ANY flaw in the way you look those girls will torment you. They're vicious.
>>
>>27319935
>Right, but those guys aren't your competition
and yet they still get laid more than me
>>
>>27318726
Literally just average desu
>>
File: Bmgiipv.png (255 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Bmgiipv.png
255 KB, 1080x1920
>>27319962
women will literally forgive everything if you are handsome
>>
>>27319891
exactly
i have absolutely no clue how these things work, ive never been part of the social aspect of life because i don't know how to be part of it, thats'the reason i can't get laid
>>
>>27320044
Pics of this profile?
>>
File: oBFUoHi.jpg (156 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
oBFUoHi.jpg
156 KB, 1080x1920
>>27320089
here it is desu senpai
>>
>>27319849
It's actually simple. You can see reality, realize that those gay ass ideas are not worth it. But you can dislike reality at the same time. Like I said, the way relationships work, it's just not what I want.

Sometimes I think maybe I'm not advertising myself right and, maybe, that's why I attract the wrong kinds of girls.

I like to believe the type of girl I talked about before, the one that I want, is out there but doesn't notice me because I'm just some faggot with a pretty face who goes to the gym, shaves, dresses alright but doesn't go into /fa/ territory, takes care of himself but doesn't really try to keep up with trends, doesn't try to look deep...in other words, what most robots call Chad.

Maybe if I let my hair grow into a manbun or some messy ultra-high-maintenance style, grow a beard, dress like a hipster, put on a fedora-esque "deep" persona...then I'll find something closer to what I want. Or, at least, someone who advertises herself as what I want.
>>
>>27320080

and I'm telling you a large part of it is probably because you're not good looking enough.
>>
File: CK4AO6TWoAAs8vb.jpg (9 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
CK4AO6TWoAAs8vb.jpg
9 KB, 250x238
>>27319894
>>27319921
what exactly is wrong with what he is saying?
first guy seems like a goofy guy that likes to joke around and have fun and the second guy gets the girl comfort him out of pity, but probably won't fuck him
>>
>>27313050
literally /handsome autist/
>>
>>27320106
Damn you got a cute guy holding a puppy, you can't lose
>>
>>27320160
It's all the same guy you moron. Now you try going on tinder and telling women you are a virgin and awkward and see how quickly they unmatch you.
>>
>>27320136
why would anyone want to hang out with a good looking mute
>>
>>27320166
he had a good face, but he was a manlet
>>
>>27320118

right but your feelings on the reality of the situation aren't actually relevant.

regardless if you like the game or not, the game is still going to keep being played with the same rules it's always had.

so you either get on board or you fuck off, there are no other options.

is that cruel? maybe.

does it matter? no.
>>
>>27320106
>Chad

Come on now, how can these women seriously not tell it's fake
>>
>>27320212
someone said he was 6'3 but someone else said 5'10. neither are manlet
>>
>>27313050

I know rite?

I'm a 5'7'' manlet, not ever ripped or that good looking, but I could get chicks more easily than you.

But you could do more with your looks, if you knew what you were doing. Meh.
>>
>>27320106
>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165905221
you forgot to show the rest of the images which show him in a positive light (sports, adventure ect)
take the same guy and have low light bathroom pictures and the results would probably be different
not to mention tinder isnt a representation of everyone, its literally a hookup app where you say yes or no based on looks
/r9k/ suffers so much from confirmation bias its a pain to witness
>>
>>27320213
I know and that's why I'm alone. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to complain, I know the deal and it's alright, just not for me.

I was just trying to explain the mindset of someone who is physically attractive but a virgin. Some poster implied that such a thing is impossible.
>>
>>27320289
Those pictures were not used on the profile. Women didn't see them. And he is literally saying the spergiest things imaginable and women still wanna meet him and fuck him. I am posting conclusive evidence that you don't need social sklls if you attractive and you are still being delusional.
>>
>>27320305

look going off every r9k poster who claims to be "le ubermensch of handsum" and turns out to be at best a 5/10 on a good day I'm going to say you need to post a picture.
>>
>>27320186
yeah know its the same guy
don't you need to have a minimum of 50 facebook friends to be able to use tinder?

>>27320106
no wonder girls were thinking he was playing around, there is no way this guy would be a virgin, not because his looks, but because he seems like a happy guy that likes to have fun and go to parties and socialize + puppy for cuteness factor

put a pic of the same guy with a depressed look on his face and dead eyes, and see how many girls would wanna talk to him
>>
>be me, handsome autist
"Hey anon do you have the time? I dont have my phone on me."
>stare at this bitch while breathing heavy, not saying a word
"Oh.. uh.."
>She fastly walks away

I swear yo bitches want my dick so bad. My grammy gave me a nice crisp JEFFERSON for my bday and ima get some muhfuckin CHEETOS!!

Helllll yeaaaa boiiii!!!
>>
>>27320363
And I'm going to say fuck you go back to /soc/. It's not a competition.
>>
>>27320402

then I'm just going to disregard your point as I assume you're probably not attractive and that's got more to do with being a virgin than any "choice".

thanks.
>>
handsome autist here. non virgin. late bloomer. 8/10 threw herself at me 3rd year uni. 1 year sexy romp. now back to being single but it's much easier to cope with.

feel bad for super uglies. sometimes there's just no overcoming it.
>>
>>27320391
i don't think anyone here is retarded enough to confuse asking for the time with flirting with you and touching your arm
>>
>>27320462
That's very limited of you but nothing I can do to change your mind.
>>
>>27320480
You could.. you know.. post some kind of proof that you are really handsome? That would do a pretty good job. Doesn't even have to be your whole face but whatever. These threads are always trolls.
>>
>>27320495
Again, it's not a competition. I'm not gonna post a picture of me on 4chan and /r9k/ of all places just to prove I'm "right". I explained how it works for me. You can keep thinking all people are the same and there are rigid molds for them.
>>
>>27313050
Trust me, if you're handsome girls will throw themselves at you, regardless of how autistic you seem.

I'm going to say that you are 100% not as attractive as you think you are. Trust me. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but unless you show me a picture where it is beyond doubt that you are attractive, you are definitely not as attractive as you think.

I have been called attractive/handsome my entire life. I have had girls who really were attracted to me.
I am currently overweight, and therefore unattractive.

When I was in peak physical condition, I had girls looking at me wherever I went, girls would come up to me asking trivial questions just to strike a conversation. I would see girls giggling with their friends sneaking glances at me.

But stupid me thought they liked me for me. I got complacent, started putting on weight again. Immediately lost all female interest.

If you really are "handsome", which includes being fit, then you just have to make a decision as to whether it's worth putting effort into grooming and exercising in order to attract girls.

For me, I got really depressed, put on even more weight, and just became disillusioned with girls.

TLDR; Girls care about looks. If you are handsome, they will approach you. If they don't; you are not as handsome as you think you are.
>>
>>27320656
this

bloxxlsloxl
>>
>>27320656

That's the brutal honest truth
>>
>>27313346
Maybe a slightly autistic guy with god tier looks can get laid but there's a big difference between acting/saying slightly autistic shit and being extremely nervous, awkward and coming off as weird, creepy and autistic because your so dam nervous and dont know how to interact with people
>>
>>27320726
>Maybe a slightly autistic guy with god tier looks can get laid but there's a big difference between acting/saying slightly autistic shit and being extremely nervous, awkward and coming off as weird, creepy and autistic because your so dam nervous and dont know how to interact with people
nope. doesn't work that way.
>>
>>27320726
There isn't a difference.
It literally doesn't work that way.
If you have god-tier looks, women will want to be with you regardless of how autistic you are.

Here's a friendly life tip that applies to interacting with girls:
An attractive man doing something creepy= Cute, Romantic, Mysterious.
An ugly man doing something creepy= Creepy
>>
>>27320656
> If you are handsome, they will approach you
ive never in my entire life seen a girl approach a guy, maybe making eye contact to get his attention but never straight up approaching.
The average girl is even more beta than the biggest of robots, no matter that they would almost always succeed in their approaches
Where are you from?
You seem to be from a place where most guys are timid and don't approach women that much
>>
>>27313260
>who /intense all-consuming fear of rejection/ here?

Rejected once in school and now I'm scared of rejection or failing at anything

I feel like a failure all the time though, even though I don't usually do bad I think set myself up for disappointment when I put my goals too high

I'm also going a little insane, haven't spoken to anyone outside of 3 family members since 2016 started and I'm losing the ability to talk

I just fucking mumble all the time because I'm scared I might talk too loud or some shit and make people angry with me for yelling
>>
>>27320846
>ive never in my entire life seen a girl approach a guy

Honestly how many times have you seen guys approaching girls in public either? Most people today meet on social media or through mutual friends, I don't think many people just approach strangers on the street in the middle of the day.
>>
File: hur down.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hur down.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
every time im around girls the back of my throat gets really hot and scratchy and i cant talk, fml.
>>
>>27320782
>nope. doesn't work that way.
not all autists are equally autistic.

>Here's a friendly life tip that applies to interacting with girls:
An attractive man doing something creepy= Cute, Romantic, Mysterious.
An ugly man doing something creepy= Creepy
This is mostly true to an extent but if you're extremely socially awkward then your looks can only help so much.
>>
>>27319157
Is there anyway I can fix that?
>>
>>27320656
>I have been called attractive/handsome my entire life. I have had girls who really were attracted to me.
most guys in this thread have.
Why would your experience with this be any more legitimate

> girls would come up to me asking trivial questions just to strike a conversation
so you are able to hold conversations
that alone sets you appart from the robots in this thread

>If you really are "handsome", which includes being fit
i doubt some fat obese guy would ever delude himself into being handsome
>>
>>27320846
What I implied by "approach" is that girls will interact with you. They will approach you in that they will try and talk to you. They will find any reason to make conversation with you. They will drop hints that they are attracted to you, they will flirt with you.

Leading you to ask them out.
I know that girls don't ask guys out typically, what I implied by "approach" is show you that they are attracted to you.
>>
File: 1451262268550.png (261 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1451262268550.png
261 KB, 607x608
>guys at work think i'm gay
>already hit on by 2 fug ugly guys
>wish one of the gmilfs would hit on me and support my weed habit
>>
>>27320971
losing enough weight will eventually make your face look more defined and angular you can also try growing a beard or trying different hairstyles
>>
>>27320846
>ive never in my entire life seen a girl approach a guy
Where do you live? I live in Puerto Rico and most girls approached my "friends". But my "friends" are handsome and one of them was 6'1 which was extremely uncommon in this manlet island (most people here are 5.7<). In HS every girl tried talking to him and asking him out. It's not uncommon here for chicks to go for the guy they find handsome either.

And if you read previous posts ITT you see a lot of stories of women approaching guys first (talking to them). It's not uncommon if you're handsome.
>>
>>27320950
See, this is attractive.
Unless you have bad teeth or something you will find a girl.
Perhaps you could lose a few pounds.

Also you could be using flattering angles, but if this is an accurate depiction of you, this is a decently attractive man
>>
File: acid.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
acid.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>27321012
>gmilf supporting weed habit
tis the dream
>>
>>27320950
your eyebrows seem a bit thick, but other than that you look decent
>>
>>27320993
>i doubt some fat obese guy would ever delude himself into being handsome

Trust me, they do.
See
>>27317782

There are also many other cases of fat guys thinking they are handsome
>>
>>27313050
People used to say I was beautiful but I didn't believe them, not sure if I still am or acne killed my face
>>
File: no beardo.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
no beardo.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>27321044
i dont really know how to take pictures i always think im trying to hard or something, pic related.

idk man ive only had one gf before and a REALLY bad drunk one night stand. maybe ill accidently fall in love with some shy girl and we'll be forced to keep seeing eachother. dreams.
>>
>>27313050
Op. This is my life. Holy fuck.
>>
File: Yes (945).jpg (19 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
Yes (945).jpg
19 KB, 576x324
>>27313050
>" You don't look bad Anon, why don't you have a gf yet?"
>"Ok"
>>
>>27321012
Where you work? A lot of people in construction and trades seem gay.
>>
>>27321111
same. i didnt know that i wasnt the only one to feel this feel
>>
>>27321028
Another person here, I've been fat my whole life. Is there a way to project what I would look like with lost weight?
>>
>>27321004
>>27321043
so by approaching you mean girls just basically seek excuses to talk to you and flirt with you?
yup that has happened to me
and im still a 24 yo kv because i don't know how to seal the deal
getting approached by girls =/= getting pussy

did your handsome friends actually fuck those girls?
If so i want to know what they did go from talking to fucking
>>
>>27321143
warehouse
work for the dole
they pay me under minimum Australian age to work 3 days a week.

Essentially modern slavery.
Thanks Tone.
>>
>>27321077
that guy was obviously joking and trying to make fun of the robots claiming to be handsome

>>27321107
in this pic you look less handsome, maybe its because you shaved off your beard
>>
>>27321107
You're definitely average/slightly above average.
You also look like you have good teeth.

You will have no trouble finding a girl
>>
>>27313050

I've been told on multiple occasions that I seem "dark and mysterious". My autism prevents me from even attempting to engage, so I'd characterize the decrease in future interactions as more of a "fizzle", rather than a "drop".
>>
Fuck all you handsome faggots

>boo hoo im too scared of rejection and girls are throwing themselves at me
>>
>>27321107
I would DEFINITELY advise you keep the beard.
No beard makes you look weird
>>
File: 1391896405317.jpg (9 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1391896405317.jpg
9 KB, 265x265
>>27313050
>>27313226
>>27313260
>>27317726
>>27318184
This is hitting too close to home, the only way I can talk is with alcohol in my system

Without it I'm nothing
>>
>>27321107
Reminiscent of a young Guy Pearce, at least the jawline
>>
>>27321268
Bro, they would at you too if you would just be yourself.
>>
File: IMG_20160120_015249.jpg (98 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_015249.jpg
98 KB, 480x640
>/soc/ invasion on my /r9k/
Why not just make a robot one on /soc/. I don't understand.
>>
>>27321268
The flip side to being attractive and socially dormant is that now you have the added pressure of "if I looked like you I'd be drowning in bitches."
>>
>>27321107
That hairline is gorgeous
>>
>>27321268
lets say you're in college and a girl you barely know stops you in the hallway and start to force a conversation with you without really needing anything from you, and then proceeds the act flirty towards you, touching your arm etc.

Tell me step by step how you would go from talking in the hallway to fucking
>>
>>27321338
this guy is not handsome
he looks average at best
nevermind his horrible hairstyle
>>
>>27317782
holy fuck youre a sex god 10/10
>>
>>27321212
You mean "under Australian wage," right?

What company puts up with that kind of harassment?
>>
The brutal honest truth is people that tend to be shy, have low self esteem or are "autistic" tend to be less attractive. I fucking hate to admit it, its a sick world we live in.
>>
File: 1426196818194.jpg (76 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
1426196818194.jpg
76 KB, 349x356
>>27321443
>10/10
thats a strange way to spell 10000/10
>>
>>27321481
All of Australia now apparently.

This money isn't enough to live on.
It should be.

But instead of giving us the solid jobs as real jobs they put us on a 6 month rotation of underpaid labor.

They need to fix his retarded policies.
He actually thinks it's an achievement, while he sits in his mansion.
>>
File: IMG_20160120_020154.jpg (222 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_020154.jpg
222 KB, 1200x1600
>>27321442
This guy had one sex partner seven years ago back in high school
>mfw forever NEET is the real reason, plus kinda crazy but whatever.
>>
File: image.gif (18 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
18 KB, 501x585
>>27321028
I don't really need to lose weight I weigh 145lb and I'm 5"8. My face always had a fat look to it
>>
File: 1450922897848.gif (753 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1450922897848.gif
753 KB, 500x329
>>27321544
Do you have enough spiders for:
>Rent
>Electricity
>Phone
>Internet
>Clothes
>Food
>Water
Then you are living fairly comfortably. Maybe those guys would have helped you out if you accepted their advances.
>>
>>27321442

I'd say the face itself is decent enough. The hair and jowls need to be fixed though.
>>
>>27321565
Why are you so mad, senpai?
>>
>>27321406
If you're hoping to see this girl again, the trick is to end the conversation as quickly and smoothy as possible while also acquiring a way to contact her.
So:
Step 1: Go along with her conversation without stuttering or seeming too interested.
Step 2: Reciprocate the light touches with some of your own without entering creepy territory. So if she keeps touching your arm look for something on her person that you can point out and touch/comment on/ridicule. Ex: Bookbag too big? Touch her shoulder (bookbag strap) and comment "jesus, got enough shit in there?"
Step 3: Make it seem that you have somewhere to go but you want a way to contact her while also recalling part of the conversation. Ex: "So listen, I gotta head out and you need to go put that shit down somewhere, give me your number and we can go grab lunch after class soon."
Step 4: The rest is up to you. Do your thing and just maintain control. They are the weaker sex after all.
>>
>>27321626
>No
>No
>Yes
>Yes
>No
>No
>Yes, it's free, thankfully.

My boss had the bitch balls to complain to my centerlink contact that I was leaving early.

Even though everyone always leaves after the second shipment.

I don't know why I put up with this shit with a smile. Prolly the weed.

Oh yeah, I can barely afford weed.

Gmail please save me.
>>
Right here senpai. 6' 4", athletic build, great facial structure. Im all fucked in the head
>>
This seems like a common delusion. I was the same way in thinking girls are always checking me out or talking about me or whatever. In reality if you're posting here you're probably just weird looking and very paranoid.
>>
What exactly is the point of this thread? Even fi you are handsome(which I doubt), why come on this board to state it? Very few people on /r9k/ are handsome, very few handsome people are virgins(if any) in real life. The chances of you finding someone to relate to here are very low. So did you just make this thread to brag about being handsome and make people feel bad?
>>
>>27320950
>>27321107
Try shaving the mustache but keep the beard. You don't look bad dude, you're better than average.
>>
>>27321686
gmail?

er, gmilf

I could pleasure the older ladies no problem.
My autist penile is for sale girls.
>>
>>27321709
/soc/ is too good at photography? Also, I just don't like that place.

Also.

>expecting people to be nice on the /r9k/
>>
>>27321705
>This seems like a common delusion.
It's incredibly common.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/
>"Most people believe that they are above average, a statistical impossibility. The above average effects, as they are called, are common. For example, 93 percent of drivers rate themselves as better than the median driver. Of college professors, 94 percent say that they do above-average work. People are unrealistically optimistic about their own health risks compared with those of other people."
>>
>>27321787
Most people on /soc/ aren't handsome either. The handsome ones get showered in attention and some even get laid through /soc/. Maybe if you were really handsome you would find a way to make it work?
>>
File: 1452364552090.jpg (50 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1452364552090.jpg
50 KB, 400x388
>>27321790
Hey man.

There are delusions to uphold here.
S..Stop with those scientific facts.
>>
File: chrono triggered.jpg (37 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
chrono triggered.jpg
37 KB, 520x520
>>27321790
I was pic related at that article
>>
>Come back after a year to my buddies.
>The entire school year surrounds me
>Are they there to greet me? Or just boredom?
>Finally get qt gf, she wants the dick, I am a frigid little shit and I drop all the speghetti
>Gf dumps me by email
Oh the pain of being a sexy little boy.
>>
>>27321790

Here's the paper from that article:

https://sci-hub.io/10.1177/0146167208318601

Is it just me, or do most of the modified male images look extremely similar? The differences in the female example seem much more apparent.
>>
>>27313050
I've had friend tell me I was good looking but I reuse to believe that women could find me attractive. Although I totally get the whole it's all about character, status, and personality thing. I've seen guys shorter, worse skin, less muscle, etc get qt3.14 GFs while I've been a KV all my life
>>
File: 1464647212269.jpg (2 MB, 2511x4000) Image search: [Google]
1464647212269.jpg
2 MB, 2511x4000
Delusion, OP. You'd probably fit right in with the rest of these below average to average looking guys.
>>
>>27322136
Why is Bradon on there? Is he on /r9k? Is he OP?
>>
>>27322136
Roll'n Roll'n Roll'n
>>
>>27322136
All these people are better looking than me.

Delsusion spoiled, I don't know if I thank you or whatever.
>>
>>27313260
>>just go to parties dude, they'll be all over you

This is the only thing I'm capable of as far as 'getting' girls goes.

>look like chad
>dress like chad
>act like chad
>wait for unassuming sloot who actually thinks you are one
>hope she's too wasted to notice you're a sperg in chads clothing

Works occasionally
>>
File: frog and feelman.jpg (97 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
frog and feelman.jpg
97 KB, 666x666
This is a related story to the OP

>Be me the other day
>Be browsing one of my dating site profiles (i have almost a dozen of them)
>Suddenly a semi-qt (not really ugly but not *that* attractive either, she has mongol facial features and seems of heavily mixed european-asian extraction) foreigner chick contacts me on there (Which is also funny because those asians chicks generally are always the most eager ones to write to me first for some reason)
>I respond to her in reserved yet still polite fashion
>She eagerly replies, seemingly unable to believe how a good-looking aryan BWC guy like me would actually respond to her
>We then chit-chat back and forth for a while
>It very quickly becomes clear that she's not only inadequate at processing my immaculate responses to her inquiries, she actually goes out of her way to make random excuses for not responding to them anymore at that point
>Like the next day when i log on again she's online too and immediately starts writing to me again (i had assumed she lost interest at that point already), lel
>Keep on half-assedly semi-flirting with her, make some compliments about stuff

(1/2)
>>
>>27322330
>>27322330
(2/2)

>Every second reply of hers to me then goes like "Haha thanks :D But i'm like soo busy right now" and basically goes on about how she'll reply later and shit, it's obvious at this point she's pretty retarded and inferior yet i still go on because she actually seems interested to some degree (and keeps dropping hints into that direction too)
>This goes on for a while
>Add her in whatsapp
>She ends up telling me yet again how she would love to reply back but she's just like sooo amazingly fucking busy right now and literally just even can't bcuz of it

... And this is basically how 90% of interactions with females on dating sites end up, at least for me.

I don't really think that the problem lies with me here. It's just that female nature is inherently selfish, ignorant and retarded.

They are biologically wired to crave asshole males, when a man puts effort into his replies to her (!) advances it shows her that this man is actually smart, caring and thus superior to her own wretched female characteristics, which is why she instinctively and immediately will back away from her (!) own advances if she senses the presence of such a male.

It's amazing really, it's like nature actually only wants the brutish asshole males to procreate and makes it as hard as possible for men like us to find a partner.

But i kinda love this long-term challenge which nature has put in front of me here, i actually want to live up to it in a faustian/nietzschwan way you know.

Just don't dare to tell me that women are just as capable or even worthy as men are, because this is obvious egalitardian libtard bullshit.
>>
>>27322314
>look like chad
>act like chad
>fuck like chad

>I-I'm totally one y-you guys, r-right?
>>
>>27322356
>>27322356
*in a nietzschean way

Fucking one single letter typo jesus fuck i need some proper breakfast now
>>
File: 1449717177705.jpg (11 KB, 250x162) Image search: [Google]
1449717177705.jpg
11 KB, 250x162
>>27321686
post butt

i need it for a project
>>
>>27322330
>>27322356

so basically you spend days doing back and forth with a girl on a website where you're basically just suppose to agree to meet up, get drunk, and fuck.

but they're weird.

it's not one of your roleplay chatrooms fampai.
>>
>>27322136

24 is pretty good looking
>>
File: 1445554944783.gif (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445554944783.gif
53 KB, 500x500
>>27322136
>You were asleep when the wall was made
>You will NEVER be on the wall
>>
>>27322136
Some of these people are genuinely handsome though
>>
>>27322478

real world thats a 6.5
>>
>>27322478
Nah, it's just an illusion due to being surrounded by 2/10's like the nigger. He's average out on the streets.
>>
File: MpLulrOh.jpg (105 KB, 916x1024) Image search: [Google]
MpLulrOh.jpg
105 KB, 916x1024
Im a khv. The struggles are real famalam.
>>
>>27322136
Still can't believe I'm on this
>>
>>27322564
You made it, son! Next stop Hollywood!
>>
>get cute note from cute girl with her phone #
>reveal I'm a neurotic weirdo sometimes before I even get to a first date
>she stops talking to me

this has happened to me multiple times

I think I'm just gonna try to imitate Ryan Gosling's character in Drive and see how that works
>>
>>27322593
Wont work unless you have some cool job or hobby to do the work for you.
>>
>>27322557
SEE NOW THIS IS ATTRACTIVE
you must have bad teeth or something mate
>>
>>27322591
That's the plan desu
>>
Those tinder caps and stuff like that prove nothing. People act differently through internet and even if you were a 10/10 looking guy you won't get pussy in a real situation when you stutter shit like "i-I'm a virgin hehe n-now i r-rape you b-bareback in t-the ass haha he" while being a nervous wreck.
Some social smoothness is absolutely required.
>>
>>27320950
>>27321107
you are super handsome while also looking kind and not douchey
>>
File: autist.jpg (13 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
13 KB, 360x480
>>27321721
what kind of autist advice is that? why would anyone wanna look Amish?
>>
File: 43.jpg (7 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
7 KB, 234x250
>>27313050
Handsome KHV here. Not even autistic.

Girls still avoid me like the plague.

I have no idea why I can socialize very well, I have friends and people do like me. Still I give off the aura of a virgin or some shit and no girl ever shows any interest towards me.

What the fuck am I doing wrong?
>>
It's all about the angles on Tinder Bros. Even if you're attractive with a shit pic you'll look like..shit
>>
File: b8.jpg (76 KB, 660x960) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
76 KB, 660x960
>>27322716
youre probably creepy duderino
>>
>>27322557
C-can I hug you?
>>
File: 1456819994847.jpg (13 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1456819994847.jpg
13 KB, 255x255
>>27322136
Perhaps my greatest fear is ending up on a list like this. Luckily I am not a meme yet.

I'm glad I'm not. Because I know a pic of me is floating around.
>>
>>27322716
> aura of a virgin
It exists, but more that people who are getting laid have this glow of happiness you don't
>>
File: IMAG0129.jpg (918 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0129.jpg
918 KB, 1520x2688
VIRGIN HERE

ignoring the blue shirt, acne, and baby face(I'm 18) do you think I have a chance if I fix myself mentally?
>>
>>27322814
Juses u ugly

+ points for white tho
settle for ugly chick who makes you happy
>>
>>27322814
Pro:
Still have thick hair
Nice eyes
White

Con:
Weak jaw
Weird nose
Skeleton mode

Not only do you have to fix yourself mentally, you have to fix yourself physically. Visit /fit/
>>
>>27322814
You look like a knockoff version of a generic boyband member. You have nothing to worry about.
>>
File: SfJGAfYh.jpg (93 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
SfJGAfYh.jpg
93 KB, 768x1024
>>27322645
No, just an autist.

>>27322770
Are you a girl?
>>
>>27320950
You're hot! Go get em tiger!
>>
I know that feel man

I've had some seriously attractive girls that were into me, like 7-8 maybe 9's but that's kinda reaching

But I was such a little beta and was way too nervous to do anything really with them

I winded up hooking up with this chubby emo chick who seemed kinda desperate and was a total slut, still decent tho, but i'd give her a 4 at best
I'm decently attractive but girls told me it's my confidence that they're attracted to, even though it mostly feels like an act lol
and it's been so damn long that i've been with a girl i feel like everything I had going for me has dwindled
>>
>>27322927
You must be trolling because any girl would love to be on your dick D: ..or just in your arms.. or h-holding your hand
>>
>>27315846
>>27315846
>My theory is deep down I believe they're messing with me and don't really mean the compliments

holy shit, this
>>
>>27322716
post a pic of yourself senpai let us help you out
>>
>>27318867
not that guy but
>was she constantly touching you and laughing at everything you say and shit?

fuck

my mind is so demented that when this happens I assume they are trying to put me down and make me look like a cuck. like it's a big inside joke you know?

Like "hey stacy i'm going to walk over and flirt with that faggot, let's see how desperate he is" or something.

I notice a lot of us have this problem, is there any way to get rid of this shit? I'm tired of living my life like this.
>>
>>27322814
U're not ugly dude. If you try I'm sure you'll have a chance. Just try and see what happens
>>
File: p6CdJqWh.jpg (76 KB, 838x1024) Image search: [Google]
p6CdJqWh.jpg
76 KB, 838x1024
>>27322997
I don't know how to talk to them in real life. Can't be helped.
>>
>>27322927
>being this vagina lube demon
...just how unconfident you need to be in order to be a robot with such a Chad Bryans tier face?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.