[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit Tier living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 22
File: Shitcago.gif (19 KB, 280x265) Image search: [Google]
Shitcago.gif
19 KB, 280x265
ITT: The shittiest places to live in the U.S. I'll start, the Chicago suburbs. Never a more wretched hive of scum and villany. Especially pretentious places: Mundelein, Lake Zurich, Lake Forest, Huntley, Buffalo Grove, St. Charles, Winnetka, Downers Grove, Schaumburg, Carpentersville, New Lenox, Naperville, Vernon Hills and many more. Thank Yeezus I made it out of that shit factory.
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 476x411) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 476x411
San fag-sicko

Not a place for families, homeless everywhere. A soda is $3, coon lives matter is there, white guilty liberals preach about privlege on the streets and everyone wants to be an artist, an activist or an IT worker.

I hate this city.
>>
>>27312987
>tfw you didn't make the list
Wadsworth/Gurnee Strong
>>
connecticut

the cities are all shit holes, and the only places worth living in are in the middle of nowhere or the insanely expensive areas where you'll need to be making $200k+ a year just to survive
>>
>>27313062
My cousin moved there, I heard its pure faggotry. And everything's expensive.
>>
>>27313068
OP here, Ive been to Gurnee. Consider yourself on the list.
>>
>>27312987

Better the suburbs than the actual city
>>
File: san2.jpg (89 KB, 1096x535) Image search: [Google]
san2.jpg
89 KB, 1096x535
>>27312987
Downtown L.A. is still pretty bad in a few areas.
>>
>>27312987
I may be moving to Chicago during/after Summer

I'm excited desu
>>
kek i grew up in lake forest

can confirm it is shit tier
>>
>>27312987
You missed Barrington.

God I can't wait to get out of this shitty state. Maybe some day.
>>
>>27313394
Did you go to Country Day School?
>>
I live in Elk Grove Village OP and will have to agree with you. Everything is expensive and the people are fucking morons.

I'm from downstate Illinois and love how spread open the environment is.
>>
>>27313181
No the actual city is less sheltered and less entitled. Expensive as shit though.
>>
File: R4MaWe4.jpg (221 KB, 952x612) Image search: [Google]
R4MaWe4.jpg
221 KB, 952x612
Bridgeport, poor ass niggaz be asking me fo money on the streets and at night i can hear the gunshots and police sirens outside my window. people be gettin shot and stabbed left and right while tyrone be slingin up dope out of the back of his honda civic. this is where the realest niggaz in CT reside.
>>
>>27313410
Oh yeah Barrington definitely makes it, and Lincolnshire for that matter.
>>
>>27314218
brideport is seriously the detroit of the north east

every day someone is getting shot or stabbed there
>>
>>27314218
It's the Xalisco's who deal dope there, your full of bullshit
>>
South Atlanta and the poor communities outside the perimeter of Atlanta. They are spooky because they look borderline post apocalyptic and there is a solid chance you will get murdered if you walk around in there.
>>
>>27314333
This. I live a few hours from Atlanta and drove through here a couple times. It's a Southern Detriot, tons of niggers and poverty.
>>
File: image.jpg (270 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270 KB, 900x1273
>>27314333
You haven't been to Appalachia then.
I've seen women selling their daughters for soda
>>
>live in Mchenry, ok county
>surrounded by subhuman shitholes
>work in a subhuman shitholes
>constant jokes about 'nothing to do'
>everyone is on drugs or fucked up 24/7
>>
>>27314439
Actually I live in Appalachia man, I think it's the nicest place in Georgia and I have lived in Georgia my entire life. The methheads are around but they keep to themselves mostly.

>I've seen women selling their daughters for soda.
I guess this a joke but I don't really get it.
>>
isn't living in NA just shit tier in general
>>
I live in those parts and I can totally agree
>>
>>27314551
the north west seems like the least shitty place to live

so it's not all shit. east coast is a waste land of scum and niggers though, everyone hates the south, the mid west is where serial killers come from
>>
>>27314554
By this I mean OPs chicago suburbs
>>
>>27314542
>http://www.nationalreview.com/article/367903/white-ghetto-kevin-d-williamson
>>
>>27314602
Yeah there are definitely ghettos in Appalachia that are addicted to meth and oxy but I can also point out how Macon county and Buncombe Couny in North Carolina are beautiful and rich as fuck in contrast. Just depends on which part of the Apps you're in. I'm not worried about getting murdered in Bumfuck Kentucky like I would be in East Point.
>>
>>27314110
>less sheltered
>less entitled
You really are a nigger aren't you?
>>
>tfw the girl you love was born and raised in Lake Bluff

she's so intelligent and cute but goddamn what a liberal wanker sometimes

I'd like to visit Chicago though sometimes.
>>
I might just be moving to Chicago in May

But I'll be moving to Wrigleyville or Lakeview or something actually in the city, not one of the Northern or Western suburbs.
>>
>>27314755
>My special little rich districts prove you wrong
>>
>>27313155
have you seen Park Ridge? Its nice but the people are shit.
Niles tier here
>>
>>27315044
I haven't been making this about "proving you wrong". All I said was I have a good opinion of Appalachia and I like living there, Appalachia has a full spectrum of good areas and bad areas and I'm not worried about getting murdered in any of them. If I lived in any of the counties surrounding Atlanta like I used I would be very worried.
>>
>>27313181

Another dumb fag that just shits out whatever /pol/ tells them. I'll break it down into two types of city. The inner city where niggers live, and the actual city where shit goes down. Downtown and its outlying communities where the money is. This type of living can be expensive, but is far more enthralling than suburbs where you come home to the same house as everyone else, have your wife yell at you, and then sit in traffic for 60 minutes as you commute to the very place I mentioned above. Repeat this for 40 years and you have a suburban life.
>>
>>27314775
No but I'd rather be that than a burb faggot. My Grandpa lived in Garfield Ridge so I spent a lot of time there. Its real hood now but Id still rather live in there than the shitty suburbs. Whatever, Live in Northern WI now, ain't never going back.
>>
>>27315289
Yea you have fun with that, nigger. Lynch yourself while you're at it too.
>>
>>27312987
I'd say Detriot has to be the shittiest place in America right now. Tons of poverty and violence, shitty infrastructure, and it looks like an absolute wasteland. No thanks.
>>
>>27313724
No the public school.
>>
File: 1447936472510.jpg (307 KB, 1000x1275) Image search: [Google]
1447936472510.jpg
307 KB, 1000x1275
>Live in Wisconsin
>Cheap everything
>Nature within driving distance
>4 seasons without devastating weather events
>Perfect summers
>All the cucks and niggers live in the southern part of the state
>>
>>27312987
I live in Naperville and love it out here. City is nice too if you have friends. Only real issues are corrupt gubment and astronomical property taxes
>>
File: 74938735.jpg (43 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
74938735.jpg
43 KB, 540x540
630 Naperville here also lived in the 773 for a bit

its bad but not the worst. theres a major city right next to us and southern illinois has some nice forest preserves. be grateful OP, we could be from Iowa or some shit
>>
>>27312987
I lived in Glen Ellyn until I was about 10. I don't know what you're so angry about, it was a pretty nice place.
>>
>>27314970
enjoy the douchebags
>>
>>27313410
Barrington is rich and it's pretty quiet. Why are you complaining?
>>
File: sg.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sg.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
I'm moving to Chicago for the next 5-8 years of my life

I'll be making about 25k-30k a year

Where should I live
>>
>>27316997
Mount Greenwood is the shit
>>
>tfw you ditched mchenry county just days before your emissions test was due and fled to glorious beautiful tennessee
>>
File: 1424363997410.gif (142 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
1424363997410.gif
142 KB, 450x400
>>27316366
>live in Maryland
>super high pop. density
>niggers
>shit traffic system
>raped by taxes

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>27316997
lol in a fucking shitty apartment somewhere have fun with struggle
>>
Lived in Lake Forrest for a year as a child but in the military housing, not too bad, but outside the community was ass. Sister was in shit school so we moved to Antioch. Small but growing. Few years latter moved back to El Paso Tx, lucky me. 90% of people ages 13-20 only share the ambition of sucking dick and smoking dope. Too hot to enjoy the outdoors, nothing to do else where. God bless boarder land America x.x
>>
File: 1408684307829.jpg (135 KB, 736x550) Image search: [Google]
1408684307829.jpg
135 KB, 736x550
>>27317087
hello fellow marylander. this place makes me wanna blow my brains out
>>
Also you can't forget the shit road system, Mexican traffic that plagues the city, and idiotic high teen drivers (i hate the smell of dope) that are literally the picture perfect example of bad driving. I say a silent prayer every time I set wheel to road.
>>
You guys should try north African countries .. they're on a whole new level
>>
>>27312987
>Never a more wretched hive of scum and villany.
Lol. You forgot the shit climate. Chicago is one of the few places in America that was out of the running before I began when looking for a place in the states to move to. There is absolutely nothing appealing about that shithole. Bad climate, bad people (typical of a large, rotten city), ugly city, etc.

>>27313103
That sounds about right.

>>27313351
LA's hit or miss. I find the pollution to be the worst part, honestly. Climate's nice though and there's lots of shit to do.

>>27313358
God in heaven WHY?

>>27313805
What's it like there? I've considered moving there. What are the winters like?

>>27314592
Sure if you like outright communist, elitist shits living on their parents' money or homeless hippies and never seeing the sun again. The Northwest is BY FAR not the least shitty place in America to live unless you're a Starbucks liberal with skin too pale for the sun to hit it without dying like a vampire.

>>27315267
He's actually right. Suburbs LITERALLY only fucking exist because of people fleeing the ever-blackening, rotting centers of basically every metro area in the country. Suburbs are by default superior because that's why they exist.

>I'll break it down into two types of city. The inner city where niggers live, and the actual city where shit goes down.
Yep and one of these is cancer, and the other is only visited for business. Nobody lives there unless they're a rich idiot with no survival instinct.

>have your wife yell at you, and then sit in traffic for 60 minutes as you commute to the very place I mentioned above. Repeat this for 40 years and you have a suburban life.
And yet people STILL have done this for over 50 years of their own volition. That's because inner cities are vile, sick and dying places full of niggers and decay.

>>27316366
>4 seasons without devastating weather events
Guess we're not factoring winter storms here? Cold as shit. Otherwise I agree with you.
>>
>>27312987
Are you fucking retarded? Most of thkse places are nice suburbs. Carpentersville, Huntly, and Downers are kinda shitty though
>>
>>27318089
Winter storms aren't very dangerous unless you don't know what you're doing. We don't get anything stronger than EF0 tornadoes, no hurricanes, no major wildfires, no earthquakes, no tsunamis, etc.
It's nice.
>>
>>27312987
Hey bitch I used to live in the plainfield joliet area and its way better than the hood in chicago
>>
>>27318286
I said nothing about danger. Wisconsin's winters still suck serious ass. Still too cold for my blood. The winters in the northern US are terrible.
>>
>>27316997
Where is your job located? City or suburbs?
>>
>>27317014
>0 crime because filled with cops

tempted

>>27317090
pls

>>27318333
University of Chicago, but I'll only be there like a day or two a week, and I'm willing to hoof it via transit.

I know it sounds stupid but I'd like to live within the city if possible.
>>
>>27318325
They're not bad at all if you allow yourself time to acclimate. In the winter I usually keep the temperature around 65f.
>>
>>27318373
Stop trying to downplay this shit. I live in Ohio and our winters are less terrible than yours and still take up half the year.
>>
>>27317583
I'd rather not get a bone through my nose and have thirsty/sex crazed/mentally ill africans to fuck my ass every few minutes with bongo drums in the distance.
>>
>>27318389
I'm just saying what's true. If you keep your room/apartment/house/car/etc. at 72 or 74 all winter you're only bringing yourself more misery.
If you allow your body to acclimate it's not bad at all.
>>
>>27312987
What about Lake in the Hills/Algonquin/Dundee?
>>
>>27318436
Sure, if you stay indoors all year the terrible weather's really not that bad. Is this how you live? With this level of self-delusion? I'm starting to get the impression you secretly hate Wisconsin. Nobody tries to debate that "the winters aren't that bad as long as you stay indoors", retard. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE BAD.
>>
>>27312987
>tfw Philadelphian

We're like New York except more crime, more niggers (somehow), uglier people, and cheesesteaks
>>
The suburbs anywhere desu senpai

I live in NYC but work in DC on weekdays and this place is fucking depressing. the whole capital area is like a place out of the '90s, it's a giant suburban sprawl with no life or character outside of Adam's Morgan. It reminds me of the book Snow Crash
>>
>>27318370
>I'd like to live within the city if possible.
Definitely live in the city. You can find cheap housing on the south side, but obviously some of those neighborhoods are pretty bad. South Shore is pretty decent and within 20 blocks or so of UofC. If you're going to have roommates you could probably find someplace closer.
>>
>>27318495
How can you live in Ohio and not know what acclimation is?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acclimatization
If you're the kind of person who keeps their house and car and everything else warm you're just wasting your money and making it so you'll never adjust to the cold. Once you've acclimated the cold isn't a big deal at all.
Maybe if you're spending hours outside it might be annoying, but most people don't do that.
>>
>>27318513

>>27318531

Here, I was in philly last week. I liked it a lot. It's cheaper than NYC, and really sleazy like the good old days of 70's New York. I will probably move there after I get out of my current DC gig
>>
>>27318564
Stop this stupidity. If you have to accilimate to a place, it's shit. I HAVE acclimated to Ohio. It's still shit. I don't like anywhere I have to stay indoors for half the year. You're just literally retarded.

Some people have the sense to live in places they don't HAVE to heat their homes 6 fucking months of the year, you colossal moron. I have reasons for staying in Ohio, but nobody in this state is going to defend the winters here. You're fucking an entirely new level of delusional.
>>
what's an actual good city to move to? say a decent downtown with good restaurants/drink, not too expensive and not that many niggers. does this even exist in the states?
>>
>>27318586
>really sleazy like the good old days of 70's New York.

true that my man

you know shit's sleazy when the laundromat is the high point of your whole week
>>
>>27317062
that pupper's paw looks like a dick in the thumbnail.
>>
>>27318631
Cleveland? I'm guessing here.
>>
>>27318631
>good restaurants/drink, not too expensive and not that many niggers.

You really can only pick two in the US

>good food + not expensive
some shithole small city filled with blacks and mexicans (good food tho)

>good food + not that many niggers
standard white yuppie area. be prepeared to pay 1200 dollars a month for a studio

>not expensive + not that many niggers
south/midwest. mcdonalds far as the eye can see
>>
File: 1456739375231.png (6 KB, 781x78) Image search: [Google]
1456739375231.png
6 KB, 781x78
>>27318703
>Cleveland
bruh
>>
>>27318621
>If you have to accilimate to a place, it's shit.
It's no different than acclimating to warm weather in California or high humidity in Florida. Maybe if you live in some place like San Fransisco where it's always around 70 something.

>I don't like anywhere I have to stay indoors for half the year.
Then why did you move to Ohio? You don't have to stay indoors either, there's plenty to do in the middle of winter, such as snowmobiling, snow shoeing, skiing, ice fishing, etc.

>You're just literally retarded.
I'm not the one living in a climate he can't stand.

>Some people have the sense to live in places they don't HAVE to heat their homes 6 fucking months of the year, you colossal moron.
What's wrong with heating your home? Are you one of those people who thinks laying in bed because it's 120f is "great weather"?

> I have reasons for staying in Ohio, but nobody in this state is going to defend the winters here.
Must be an Ohio thing. Even FIBs don't whine about the winter from what I've experienced.

>You're fucking an entirely new level of delusional.
Let me guess, you're that one anon who always gts into autistic fits of rage when someone says they don't like living in a big city in California.
>>
>>27318703
>Cleveland
>2010 census, the racial makeup of the city was 53.3% African American
hehhe tymen
>>
>>27317087
Live in UK
Makes any area in the us excluding niggersville
look utopian.

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>27318721

Unfortunately this anon has it right. Portland OR here and the food is amazing and not a miniroty in sight but rent is retarded cheap for this city having no real tech infrastructure or anything.
>>
>>27318703
Lots of blacks but not a terrible city desu as long as you're not on the East side
>>
>>27318631

Philly or New Orleans
>>
>>27318787
>warm weather in California
Again proving you're retarded. Southern California has perfect weather. You don't NEED to acclimate to it. I'm done with your dishonest ass. Live in your igloo, moron. Some people like the ability to leave the house.
>>
>>27318830
>Portland OR here and the food is amazing and not a miniroty in sight but rent is retarded cheap for this city having no real tech infrastructure or anything.
Are you fucking smoking meth?
Highest raising housing+renting prices in the nation 3 years straight. But to be fair to the city, it does have a fair IT/CS sector. I know because I fucking work in it and I still can't afford a fucking house. I'm leaving Portland myself. Great art, bar, theater thing going on here, but its not worth it when I have to live in a shitty mold fild apartment.
>>
File: 1452404570639.jpg (10 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
1452404570639.jpg
10 KB, 186x186
>>27318916
>Southern California has perfect weather.
Summers regularly get up to 100f. How is that perfect?

>You don't NEED to acclimate to it
You absolutely do. Did you even read the article on acclimatization?
I can barely even stand 90f. I can't imagine what 100f is like, even without humidity.

>I'm done with your dishonest ass. Live in your igloo, moron. Some people like the ability to leave the house.
I left the house and hiked this morning. I'm sorry you're so butt devastated that you can't live in le big city like all the other redditors.
>>
File: sj.jpg (371 KB, 1024x630) Image search: [Google]
sj.jpg
371 KB, 1024x630
The perfect mix of shitters. In Between SD and LA. Outside of the just as shitty Riverside lays San Jacinto. I once rich and powerful valley with Hemet ( once had the richest street in America ).
Now a shit storm of unemployment , crime , drug use and other shitty things. About 40K people live in SJ so it's a small town feel but in Cali that's too many people.
I hate this valley. We need to learn to swim.
>>
File: 1442181766531.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1442181766531.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27318967
>tfw poorfag
>tfw will never be able to live in an area with over 80% whites
>>
>>27319065
Most of the midwest is really cheap AND very white though.
>>
>>27319065
Just don't move to a major city.
>>
>>27319083
yeah but nojobs

i'd move there if I could find one
>>
>>27319065
More to AZ, as long as you're cool with mexifags you'll be cool. Good food, bar scene , cheap rent etc
>>
File: 1453867126802.png (457 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1453867126802.png
457 KB, 600x450
>>27319127
>mexicans
>white
>>
File: 1440981784754.jpg (38 KB, 535x369) Image search: [Google]
1440981784754.jpg
38 KB, 535x369
>>27319127
>Arizona
7/10 you got me
>>
>>27312987
Anywhere around niggers, spics, and goat fuckers...

/thread
>>
>>27318489
Its shit, I'm from Algonquin. Y'all hate on niggers, give me niggers anyday over suburban parents and their shithead kids. But I don't have to choose either now, god bless the northwoods of Wisconsin/ U.P. Beware though, in the summer they raid our state, stay clear of the downtown and busier lakes then.
>>
File: old_wildcat_logo.jpg (62 KB, 589x639) Image search: [Google]
old_wildcat_logo.jpg
62 KB, 589x639
>>27319146
there is a like a 60/40 amount of whites to mexicans. They are good people. Way less niggers. Maybe one random one but few very.

>>27319161
It's a cool place. I am used to dry heat cus i am from cali so I didnt mind it. North tucson was cool. Phx was as well
>>
>>27313103
New Haven reporting in
>>
Syracuse NY a city full of two things: niggers and snow.

Found this when google imaging
>live where it snows
>for girls

Yeah because you cunts aren't spending an hour shoveling it every fucking day.
>>
File: 1439095243885.jpg (27 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1439095243885.jpg
27 KB, 495x495
>>27319322
>Yeah because you cunts aren't spending an hour shoveling it every fucking day.

mfw I set up the snowblower to shoot directly into the neighbor's yard
>>
>>27318495
Get a fuckin good coat, dress in LAYERS, fid some winter hobbies (hunting, ice fishing, snowmobiling, skating, snowboarding/skiing, cross country skiing,etc) and stop being a pussy. Winter is fine if your prepared, in fact, in Wisconsin its great because less tourists.
>>
>>27312987
>>27313394
>>27313724
>>27314929
>>27315863
>>27315863
Interesting, I work in Lake Forest. I kind of dislike the place.
>>
tfw lived in libertyville but moved to Boston
wew lad
>>
File: 1439779102523s.jpg (4 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
1439779102523s.jpg
4 KB, 120x125
>>27319313
get the fuck out of my state, this place isn't big enough for two robots
>>
NEW JERSEY

its full of fucking heroin. i lived in one of the nicer suburbs but heroin was still everywhere.
i moved to mommys in ohio but my dad is literally full blown addicted to heroin now and i dont really speak to him. i also had a friend go to florida for rehab after he was regularly shooting heroin. bad, bad place
>>
>>27319830
Pssshh would if I could.
>>
No one mentioned Vegas or the nearby Henderson?

I spent 20 years there... Really fucking shitty.
Beaners, wanna be gangs, Unemployment, stupid dumb fuckers...
>>
>>27319905
heroin is all over the north east, it's not just NJ. CT, mass, vermont and NH are having huge problems with heroin and pain killers
>>
File: 1455071306369.jpg (40 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
1455071306369.jpg
40 KB, 400x402
Posting from Lake Zurich. I hate everyone here, this place literally turns people into drug addicts.
>>
>>27318089
Yeah living in the suburbs is real dream, yup. I sure enjoying waiting in traffic for 2 hours to go 20miles to work. Also it's so awsome to have your own "not country" plot of dirt complete with a soccer mom HOA that complains becuase your aquarium lights are too bright and don't match the neighborhood "drapes".

You go to the suburbs to live where you get none of the conveinces and opportunities of the city and all the inconvenience of the country but none of the beauty.
Also in your SHTF survival situation you more likey to be fucked in the suburbs then you are in a major city if you are on your own that is.
>>
>>27312987
> not listing Arlington Heights.
Whew, glad to know my suburb doesn't suck.
>>
>>27318531
DC isnt bad, Arlington and Nova is a pretty nice place to live. If you like outdoors and biking you can go inna woods down the Potomac on the Mt. Vernonia trail or go to the city and the DC mall and monuments. Also the C & O can al is a great park up to great falls. The suburbs out in Woodbridge and west on 66 are shitty for the fact the DC traffic is the worst in the country and honestly exist for wage slave commuting.

Mclean and Langly are nice areas too to live in but that's a rich area.

Also Adams Morgan and G town are tourist and college chad/normie hell holes. H street is where it's at if your looking for good food, drinks and music.
The area is edgey enough to keep the hipsters and basic normies away but not shitty enough where you need to worry about getting stabbed or putting bars on your window, unlike Anacostia or worse Prince Georges which is basically an ugly sprawling suburban ghetto.
>>
There is only a single good suburb in the north shore and it doesn't surprise me none of you know it.

Aslo, I don't get the hate for Chicago. It's a lot of fun.
>>
I would say honestly the best place to live in the US would be Pittsburgh. Climate isn't too rough, houses arent insanely over priced and people are very friendly and crime is very low. However the jobs are limited unless you work in specialized Steel/engineering and honestly the population is older then what you find in Florida.
>>
>>27320499
>tfw live in wilmette
feels good meng
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.