[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the defeatist attitude on this board makes me sick we all know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: 1429216941134.jpg (375 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1429216941134.jpg
375 KB, 900x900
the defeatist attitude on this board makes me sick

we all know we've been dealt a shit hand, we all know we can't win playing by the standard rules. so what do we do now?

there must be other ways: moves the regular players wouldn't consider
>>
>>27312978
Let me know when you've found the other ways
>>
>thinks you can win playing the life game
>>
we'll just play fallout
>>
File: 1450118563651.jpg (26 KB, 403x362) Image search: [Google]
1450118563651.jpg
26 KB, 403x362
>>27312978
>there must be other ways

oh anon...
>>
File: disdain.jpg (21 KB, 198x223) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
21 KB, 198x223
That's the whole point about this board OP, the culture revolves around wallowing in self-pity and pretending that you aren't responsible for your own life. People who leave behind this philosophical dead-end, usually also leave the board. I'm posting here now though because i was checking by, out of boredom, i'm usually posting on /his/.
>>
>>27313019
>>27313009
well what the fuck else can we lose?! do you think its valuable to exist like this?

theres nothing sadder than a broken man.. he doesn't live anymore, you've taken the only thing that ever mattered, the spark in his soul- without that you're already dead
>>
>>27312978
Go postal? Rape? Force yourself to go gay? Suicide? All of these options are kinda shit though.

I mean if you have some skills and looks you can prey on teen girls since they're so easy but it's not something anyone can do.
>>
>>27313109
Go play Postal, 2
>>
>>27312978
money buys hookers. i just need to figure out a good way to make money.
>>
GIve us something to live for then.
>>
>>27313312
im just angry, i dont have any answers either
>>
>>27312978
Mind altering substances are our only hope for evolving past this mind set. Get as much psychedelics as you can into your system, and pray to god you forget who you are long enough to become something new.
>>
>>27313100
you will be dead anyway.
>>
>>27313648
That's ok OP, sometimes it's the little things that count, you don't have to be audacious to have a life worth living.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
>>
>>27313109
So your suggestion is to become a pedophile? or hebe? good luck with that buddy. You wont seem to creepy to her at all, and nobody will stop you or anything.

There is nothing wrong with accepting your inability to gain the trust or love of others.
>>
>>27313312
What are your values, if you have any?
>>
>>27312978
Actually playing by the standard rules would help you nerds.
>>
File: 1441053919968s.jpg (3 KB, 124x121) Image search: [Google]
1441053919968s.jpg
3 KB, 124x121
>>27312978
BETA UPRISING NOW
oregano
>>
i always pictured it like a ladder, with the alphas sitting comfortably at the top with the women, and the betas beneath them. the betas are all clawing desperately to get just one rung higher, maybe just one more rung and they'll become an alpha! then falling five rungs down, scrambling over one another pathetically. always craning their necks to look dead ahead, unable to take a step back and think of an idea other than pathetic scrambling and begging the alphas to give them a hand.

and then at the bottom are the fat fucking retard omegas who were so retarded that they completely fell off the ladder. most of them will never be alphas or reach the women, but at least they won't spend their lives pathetically grasping at the alphas' shoes from below. and then off in the distance are the rare few omegas, the ones who use their distance from the top and the perspective it gives them to experiment, to build a catapult or something, and to fire themselves directly into Pussy Plateau
>>
>>27312978
Attaining enlightenment?
>>
>>27312978
When you're backed into a corner as deep as this modern society pushes people, the only move left is to destroy as much as you can before they can stop you.
>>
>>27313768
>won't seem creepy to her at all
Like I said, it takes a certain look and personality. It worked for me once in the 3 years I've been trying but I'm not gonna bother doing it again.

If you've got a better suggestion I'd love to hear it.
>>
File: legolas.jpg (28 KB, 372x426) Image search: [Google]
legolas.jpg
28 KB, 372x426
>>27313835
Why do you think that the guys at the top of the pyramids are the ones having the most sex with girls? Why aren't the ones at the top (for example) the men who have the most power, or the most money?
>>
File: Sweaty Red man Grins at you.jpg (36 KB, 227x248) Image search: [Google]
Sweaty Red man Grins at you.jpg
36 KB, 227x248
>>27313780
>If I don't want to do it, I'm not going to do it.
>Other people are a hassle.
>If I really cared about it, I would've done something about it.
>If you are reliable then people will take you for granted or even try to control you
>There's no such thing as cheating
>Everything is about presentation
That's all of them, not very inspiring or cool, but they work for a roach like me, I view most things regarding other people as a battle of wills.

>Determinism
>Agnosticism/Atheism
>Egotism (that's only because I haven't found anything worth investing myself in)

Is this enough to attain purpose? Can I be cool now?
>>
>>27314215
>Is this enough to attain purpose?
If you have to ask, No, it's not enough. Since you rely on other peoples judgement of you. An egoist will do what he wants and give 0 fucks what people think.
>>
File: grreerobot.jpg (35 KB, 533x640) Image search: [Google]
grreerobot.jpg
35 KB, 533x640
>>27314266
Oh well maybe never_ever
>>
>>27314215
Well i couldnt see you fighting for a cause, and since you probably failed normalfaggotry i dont think there is hope left familia. Like what do you want to achieve in life?

If you would consider fighting and possibly dieing for a cause then pic related
>>
File: 1443818042357.jpg (22 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
1443818042357.jpg
22 KB, 540x404
>>27314426
>Like what do you want to achieve in life?
Nothing tbqh, at least not in this world

Nah, I'm not really one for dying for things I don't believe in or care about. I think I'm probably just content with doing nothing so unless something particularly awe-inspiring comes up anytime soon, I doubt I'll be changing much.
>>
>>27312978
There is nothing after death.

If we die, it will be all for nothing.
>>
>>27314827
>unless something particularly awe-inspiring comes up anytime soon

Like what? Imo the YPGs fight against ISIS is pretty awe inspiring, especially with how well they treat their population.
>>
Just do what i do, live life alone and die alone so you may never know what it feels like to be alone.
>>
>>27315026
>Like what?
I don't know.

>YPGs
I just don't see it as my business, they have a goal that they want to work towards that I don't see much value in. If I lived there then I probably would, but I don't live there and I think it's already evident that I'm a selfish person.
>>
>>27313066
>the culture revolves around wallowing in self-pity and pretending that you aren't responsible for your own life.

That's like the opposite of a support group. Rather than consider ways of genuinely improving the condition of each other's lives, people are chastised for self-improvement and nihilist-driven apathy (or further self-destruction) is preached and celebrated.

Is the appeal of it all just having a way to avoid any responsibility for your failures? Convincing yourself that you never REALLY failed anything, because you recognized the cards were stacked against you and you refused to make any attempt of success in the first place?

It's toxic for a community to be so fixated on self-loathing and bitterness.
>>
>>27315281
Fair enough famalam. I would still like to hear what would infact motivate you enough to fight for.
>>
>>27315578
I don't know for sure, if I knew what would motivate me, I would've probably already been motivated by it and so far that's just been my own interests/wants.
But even then there are occasionally times when I have a desire for something, but I then quickly realise that I don't want it. Most of the objects I own are nothing more than sou verniers or old furnishing that family members wanted to get rid of.

There are also times when I will forsake what I want, simply for the sake of politeness such as letting someone else have the last product instead of me or right of way. Don't get it mixed up with empathy though.
It's all dependant on circumstance, really.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.