[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
slips of the tongue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Rebecca+Hall.jpg (58 KB, 430x600) Image search: [Google]
Rebecca+Hall.jpg
58 KB, 430x600
what can you guys tell me about Freudian slips? Have any interesting ones to tell? Odd Revelations insights into a a person.
>>
>>27312748
a say a lot of anti jew stuff when im drunk, sometimes around my gf but shes mexican and im black so no one really cares. i personally think i blame a lot of the worlds problems on how selfish jewish people are
>>
Once while having sex with my ex, she said "I didn't mean it" only once, really softly.

She always said she loved me during sex, and before that we were talking about her taking her birth control and even before that, the possibility of her having the herps.

Fucked me over in my head real good desu senpai
>>
>>27313658
>>27313522

not quite what I expected but still good keep posting anons
>>
after i got done eating this girl's pussy for like 2 hours, we cuddled.
at some point she told me she was Jewish.
for some stupid reason i said.. "im gonna put you in my gas chamber in my closet".
i didn't realize how stupid that was until later.
probably why we never did anything after, lol.
>>
File: 1452296286169.jpg (226 KB, 778x878) Image search: [Google]
1452296286169.jpg
226 KB, 778x878
>Friend mistypes "dat ass" as "dad ass"
>>
File: 1402435445687.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1402435445687.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>in class
>about to do presentation about some biology shit
>say orgasm instead of organism
>everyone laffs
>finish the presentation and go home and have a panic attack on the way haha
>>
>>27314476
> Taking yourself this seriously
They wanted to laugh with you not at you bro
>>
File: 1458575657563.jpg (76 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1458575657563.jpg
76 KB, 480x454
>talking to some friends in 7th grade
>somehow spaced out and the words "I'm gay" slips out
>they all laff for a few minutes

I still don't know why the fuck that happened. I was really spaced out when it happened too, like I wasn't on Earth until I heard myself say that
>>
File: image.png (78 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 367x321
>grade school
>call my teacher "Mom" by accident
>>
>>27314655
pretty sure everyone did. it was weirder for me since my mom was dead at that point.
>>
>>27314655

>call male teacher dad
>>
on the phone at work to new member of staff. accidentally zones out and says I love you.
whole office hears and laughs at me.
10/10
>>
>>27313965
>eat a girls pussy for two (2) hours and dont get even a handy in return
oy vey goyim, how many shekels did you have to pay for that?
>>
>>27314655
>>27314928
Never did and never heard anyone do this, what are you on about?
>>
Fugg reminds me of this one time in like 6th grade. There was this girl that I would talk to sometimes. One time I randomly wanted to say the word nickel out loud, so I did, but instead of saying nickel I accidentally said nipple. She heard it and then said she was gonna tell the teacher. I was embarrassed.
>>
>fucking 7/10 milf
>close to nut
>consciously have stop myself from calling her mom

Almost caught the bullet there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.