[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got punched in the face >the right side of my face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1442552925728.jpg (204 KB, 1035x800) Image search: [Google]
1442552925728.jpg
204 KB, 1035x800
>tfw got punched in the face
>the right side of my face is all red and swollen
>I have work tomorrow

This is going to suck.
>>
who punched you in the face and why?
>>
>>27312736
Story?

Just make up an alpha story for work tomorrow if it's too embarrassing
>>
>>27312754
My wife's boyfriend. Apparently I got too close to his dick last night when they were fucking and he got really mad.

Anyway, I have ice on it now but is there anything I can do to decrease the swelling for tomorrow? Really don't want to have to make up a story for this shit.
>>
>>27312754
This 2bh familia
>>27312736
You shouldn't be self conscious about it, if anything it makes you look badass. You can even lie and play it up to be more then it is.
>>
>>27312775

And what was your wife's son doing in the meantime?
>>
>>27312818
I don't care. He's not my baby and not my business.
>>
File: Photo on 1-31-15 at 4.58 PM.jpg (220 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-31-15 at 4.58 PM.jpg
220 KB, 1080x720
Dude you don't even know.

I was DESTROYED by one of my (until that night) close friends and I had to go to work like this. And it was a white collar job too not a stupid food service place where I could laugh it off. My face looked like this for a good month.
>>
>>27312754
Some guy from my collage. He walked up to me and started shouting at me that I've been saying shit about him (don't even know who the guy is). He then punched me and walked off.

I'm still so bewildered I don't even know what to say.
>>
File: image.png (596 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596 KB, 719x719
>>27312775
This meme needs to stop
>>
>>27312775
Is this really op.

If then why such a cuck
>>
Holy cuck batman. I didnt know people this pathetic existed! Seriously, you should consider growing some balls.
>>
>>27312775
OP HERE. PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THIS DUDE. HE JUST FUCKED UP MY THREAD AND NOW YOU ALL THINK I'M A KEK
>>
>>27312933
Why didn't you use a trip?
>>
>>27312869
No that's not OP man.
>>
>>27312844
I want a story! That looks real bad. What'd you tell everyone?
>>
File: c6e4e8b0-6fbf-0afd.jpg (21 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
c6e4e8b0-6fbf-0afd.jpg
21 KB, 1024x768
>>27312848
Consider arming yourself next time.
>>
>>27312848
>>27312775
Wow, I don't know which story is sadder.

>some guy walked up to me and punched me for no reason and I did nothing to retaliate
You were probably better off just pretending you were the other guy, better a cluck than a bitch
>>
File: Photo on 2-1-15 at 2.26 PM.jpg (197 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2-1-15 at 2.26 PM.jpg
197 KB, 1080x720
>>27312963
I told everyone I was in a car accident and got punched by the airbag. In the story I was the passenger so I didn't have to explain why I still had my car and whatnot. Here's the story (I posted this in a thread the day after it happened):
>getting drunk with friend I've known for a long time
>he's getting really aggressive like he does sometimes
>give him a ride home because I've had enough
>stop at his house
>he gets really belligerent
>tries to take my beer that was in the car before he leaves
>grab him by the head and try push him out of the door
>he starts beating me in the face with the full beer can
>the beer explodes and sprays all over the car
>he keeps punching me and punching me
>try to punch him back and push him away but he's really strong especially when he's drunk
>keeps yelling I "sucker punched" him
>yanks a chunk of my hair out
>at this point I'm crumpled on the seat
>he's punching me still and gouging at my eyes
>screaming in my face that I sucker punched him
>finally stops but refuses to leave my car
>wants to "forget this happened" and smoke a blunt
>I'm really upset so I just get out of the car and open his door
>He eventually leaves

He really fucked me up. I shouldn't have grabbed him but honestly this was a long time coming. Our friendship had begun to sour and this was really the tipping point. I've only seen him three times since that night and it was over a year ago. I took a picture every day to track my healing.
>>
>>27313044
pussy

originaldurido
>>
>>27313044
lmao he fucked u up
>>
>>27313044
Fucking alchies, man. Sorry that happened.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.