[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your dad a chad? according to most robots only chads have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1458452813309.png (2 MB, 1120x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458452813309.png
2 MB, 1120x1080
Is your dad a chad?
according to most robots only chads have sex, your dad MUST be a chad
>>
>>27312496

My Dad married a single mom and had me. I"m leaning toward non-chad
>>
He came from a traditional as fuck culture.

He makes the rules.

He is not a Chad by definition.
>>
He used to be rich and smart but he fucked it all up.

Is chad rich, or does he have to be good looking too?
>>
>>27312496
My dad partied his highschool and college away kek. Kind of an alcoholic chad with no job (he sobered up when I was born and hasn't touched a drink since) but he did have friends and go to bars and talk to girls. He also played video games on the NES while my mom did all the housework and by the sounds of it he was the worst thing that ever happened to her. It's a miracle they're still together.
>>
Idk if he's a Chad, but he's a piece of shit cheater, has multiple babies from different ladies.
>inb4 nigger
He was born in Austria, pretends to be Albanian.
>>
>>27312496
My dad fucked my fat blob bitch of a mother
Hes no chad, i could fuck a blob too, i just have more self respect than him
>>
>>27312496
No my dad is betabux
>>
Hes a chad and total beta at the same time.
From what I'm told he fucked tons of chicks, but at the same time never accomplished ANYTHING in his life (other than having me if that counts)
>>
my dad got cucked while my mom was pregnant and i look more like the guy she cheated on him with than him. taller too. makes me wonder
>>
>>27312609
Hey, sounds like my parents
>>
he's autistic, it was an arranged marriage anyway.
>>
my mom was 37 and infertile according to doctors. she was also formerly married to a biker arsonist chad.

dad's very lucky that I was the emperor sperm who braved the dusty poisonous hell hole of my moms 37 year old toxic pussy or he would have never passed on his genes
>>
Dad is definitely a chad. My mom's husband who raised me however certainly is not.
>>
>>27312512

Are you me? That's exactly my family situation.
>>
File: 1449538365180.png (43 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1449538365180.png
43 KB, 312x390
my dad is definitely a chad, but i inherited my mother's robotic nature

>that feel when girls your age check your dad out and enjoy exchanging flirts with him
>that feel when cucked by your own dad
>>
>>27312496
Yeah, my dad was like a Mexican Brad Pitt. Everyone always said that he was handsome.

>tfw he had the worst taste in women and fucked my shit up
>>
File: 1350741778815.jpg (21 KB, 243x326) Image search: [Google]
1350741778815.jpg
21 KB, 243x326
>dad is a complete horndog
>can't take him anywhere without him saying all kinds of fucked up shit and rubbernecking
>he's also a college professor
>think he might be fucking his students
>makes these awful comments about the women that I date but he always makes it clear that he's proud of me for getting with them
>mfw
>>
>>27312496
no it was a different era back then before feminism. I'm sure if my dad was in my shoes he would be a neet vergin
>>
File: 1458422285851.jpg (37 KB, 327x398) Image search: [Google]
1458422285851.jpg
37 KB, 327x398
I come from a very long line of arranged marriages. Wasn't until 2 years ago, when I was 20, that I even found this out when my dad told me I was set to get married to some girl back in our home country.

I've been "dating" her for a year now and will probably just go through with the marriage as I have no experience with women outside of this.
>>
He used to be a Chad but now he's a cuck.
>>
>>27312496
My father had 4 wives, because of that he got excluded from the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
>>
>>27312496
>tfw inherited all of your dad's bad physical and personality traits but none of his good ones
>tfw inherited all of your mom's traits that society considers weak and unmanly
>>
Pop is 74 now. Mom died 3 years ago. we loved her so much...but now pop has got himself a new bitch who is barely 50 and I don't really like that.
He has always been sweet and compassionate with my mother, but I don't know why he is acting Chaddish now. It saddens me.
>>
My dad is very traditional, married a virgin, made sure she was a stay at home mom, and provided while raising me with traditional values.
>>
>>27312496
My dad is a chad
My brother is a chad
Hell my mother might as well be chad/stacy hybrid

I'm the loser of my family for being the polar opposite of them all. I stopped caring about them or there opinions.
>>
>>27312496
My father was a cyborg and now he's a cyborg too.
>>
He's black
Original comment
>>
>>27312496
yeah he is pretty much the definition of a chad
too bad i am nothing like him
>>
>>27312496
pretty sure he was desperate or my mom tricked him into it somehow (I hate her btw)
>>
Dad is a hardworking semi-Chad.
I'm a semi-loser.
>>
>>27314162

Pretty much this, except my parents are loving and supportive, and I care what they have to say. I just love being a NEET too much though, tbqh
>>
My dad is a jew druggie, he has no friends and he works a lot. The only reason he's out of debt, has a home and isn't divorced is because my mom feels sorry for him.
>>
My dad is beta bucks but it worked out for him because Asian culture. I see myself as a nice guy but I get accused of being chad.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.