[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had to talk my way out of being forced into the local
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Aberdeen.jpg (241 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
Aberdeen.jpg
241 KB, 960x632
I just had to talk my way out of being forced into the local psychiatric ward to two police officers, who just turned up at my door. That's the last time I ever try to confide in a "friend".
>>
File: cutecow.jpg (33 KB, 450x348) Image search: [Google]
cutecow.jpg
33 KB, 450x348
In other news, here's a cute cow.
>>
Anyone else know this feel? Traitorous friends?
>>
>>27312429

Aberdonianfag here.
>>
>>27312841
How's this purgatory treating you?
>>
>>27312675

>Little autist in primary
>Small group of small friends
>Ginger, short arse, some kid and a chav
>Short arse was normie tier
>Main guy
>His other mate hated me and ginger, so when it came to games he would say it was a "2 player" game and short arse will follow along with the other kid while chav was nowhere
>Me and ginger still stayed mates while everyone else betrayed us
>>
>>27312841

Fine, the recent deaths from the cults kid, James, and some girl from uni coming all at once keeps things interesting.
>>
>>27312905
Friends and treachery seem to go hand in hand.
>>
>>27312921
Oh yeah, haven't been following that very closely. I haven't gone outside in several months, unfortunately.
>>
>>27312938

The teachers wouldn't do shit. In P1 I think I burst a kids noes with a box somehow, and in P7 I kicked in the legs of the old chav mate which knicked from me and kicked the main guy popular guy and sent him to first-aid while I had a bruise. Good times...
>>
>>27312429
Trust no one.

Not even joking. If someone can screw you over they probably will. Treat everyone like you would a coworker. Never say anything that human resources might use against you.

There are no true friends in this world. Only temporary allies.

Act accordingly.
>>
No friends here, I do have a pill mongering psychiatrist.

Every time I even insinuate that I'm having serious problems he begins motioning to have me institutionalized so I have to backpedal my way out of it. Makes treatment difficult because I can't inform him of the severity of my issues because I'm afraid he will have me sent to a hospital.

Maybe it would help me to be in some kind of inpatient care for a while but I doubt my family can afford it and I would have to drop out of school so goodbye thousands of dollars.
>>
So how has the Slavs which make about 25% of our country been for you?
>>
Sp>>27312429
Story?
>>
>>27313074
When I say friend, I use the word loosely. He's lived out with my city for years, I messaged him via the internet, after not speaking for months, didn't even get a reply, just police arriving. Psychiatric wards are generally pretty terrible, they exist almost exclusively to monitor the suicidal and psychotic, rather than actually treat you with anything you couldn't get as an outpatient.
>>
>>27313141
Messaged someone I used to be close to, but haven't been for years, out of desperation, saying I've been thinking about suicide a lot. Get no reply, and have police officers arrive at my door, to determine whether or not I'm at "serious risk".
>>
File: don.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>actually sharing feelings.

you get what you deserve.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.