[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 424x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 424x277
My best friend has cancer. She's had it for about 3 years now and once again, she's relapsed. Watching her go through this has been painful, I can't imagine all the things she must be going through. She's the strongest person I've ever met but boy did she get dealt a shitty card. I can tell she wants to kill herself and as much as I'm terrified of losing her, I can't blame her. what do I do?
>>
you came to the wrong place, jackass...
>>
>>27312404
fuck her right in the pussy
but dont do it if she has pussycancer
that shit spreads
>>
mate you got friend-zoned real bad, you might have a dream that on her death bed she says something like in the movies such as "anon, i've always loved you."
Well that's not going to happen anon, she never loved you, I doubt she ever even cared for you the way you seem to think of her, it's too bad, you're probably hella orbiting her right now because she's dying.
>>
>>27312509
you're a faggot. shes a fucking diseased Freak with a radiated brain.
>>
File: yLGqazO7Fx-4.png (18 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
yLGqazO7Fx-4.png
18 KB, 300x250
>>27312404
what the fuck
isn't that contagious?
wash your fucking hands anon
>>
>she

Roastie whore BTFO
>>
>>27312404
woah, are you talking about Greer by any chance?

Either way, i'm really sorry this has happened.
>>
>>27313291
if you are, you don't have to say. just want you to know i'm really sorry that all of this has happened and i have nothing but love for her, her family, and her friends.
>>
>>27313291
No it's someone else, thanks though anon
>>
>>27312404
I'm glad your friend has cancer, OP.
>>
I wish I had cancer. I'd get so skinny and sympathy points
>>
>>27312404

All you can do for her is man the fuck up and take her out doing dangerous, expensive, ridiculous things. Like backpacking across India. Or snowboarding down a mountain. Or steal a few cars and go for some joyrides.

I mean, fuck, she's dying, at least make sure she lived life in the first place.
>>
>>27314891
This. Dive from fucking space.
>>
>>27314891
>man the fuck up and take her out doing dangerous, expensive, ridiculous things
>>27315012
>dive from space
>space

So you two want OP to be the biggest literal orbitter in the history of cuckkind?
>>
>>27312404
Kinda makes all the betas on this board seem like total pussies, huh?
>>
>>27315045
It makes me sad when unfunny people make jokes. :(
>>
i cant stop laughing at this shit.

>feels good man
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.