[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie kindness thread >"Alright class, group up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: BxAoaZuCAAAfAbC.jpg (56 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BxAoaZuCAAAfAbC.jpg
56 KB, 600x800
Normie kindness thread
>"Alright class, group up with the people around you, discuss the questions, have someone write your answers down to turn in."
>fuck
>Autistically sit there, stare at my phone, and contribute nothing the whole time while people next to me actually do the work.
>"Here anon, write your name on our paper so you get credit."
>>
They just didn't feel like making a scene out of it but were probably annoyed by your lack of contribution.
>>
>>27312292
This is a normie kindness thread stop being a buzzkill
>>
>>27312292
That's why it was a kind thing to do. I inconvienced them and they still did me a favor. It doesn't make a scene to not ask me to write my name down.
>>
>>27312251
>that was me
I would always be the one coming up with all the ideas, and writing them down. Fucking autists would just sit there and say nothing. They would just go "ERRR HMMM ERRR THIS IS TRICKY" and all the while I am doing all the fucking work. They aren't even on their phones or anything. They are just looking at the paper going "ERRR".

Worst time was a group activity, to test our "conversational skills". We basically had to keep a conversation going for 5 minutes straight. I would start, because no one else wanted to. I would say something, and ask what everyone else thinks about it, and they would say "yeah its okay", then not say anything. So I would start talking again, and ask them another question. Same thing.

In the end, I was talking for 4/5 minutes, and the teacher said that I was dominating the conversation too much and not letting anyone else speak.
Fine. So I didn't talk anymore than anyone else. And guess what? 10 seconds in, we are all sitting there, and no one says anything. The teacher passed us all because I was fucking pissed.

I fucking hated group activities until I went to college, and people there ACTUALLY fucking tried.
>>
>>27312251
>too autistic to have a conversation about something academic
That is top-tier autism. I struggle to have an informal conversation, because I am so depressed and think about killing myself. But talking about something unrelated to your personal life? That shit is easy.
>>
Normals never do anything just to be kind
They always have some dark motive
>>
>>27312412
Probably was worried about looking like a retard to his peers.
>>
>>27312251
>be me, middle school
>didn't establish a "lunch table group" in the beginning of the year like all the normies do
>don't have a set lunch table or group of friends
>forced to wander the lands, picking a new lunch table every day, often confronted with weird looks or ignored
>too prideful to sit at the empty table with the other robot kids
>halfway through the year, some normie catches wind of my problem
>get invited to sit at the chad's and Stacie's table
>don't get bothered or talked to, just eat my lunch comfortably while tuning in to their normie conversations
>sit there everyday for the rest of the year

Bless their hearts
>>
>>27312460
>can't come up with a single good idea
>doesn't even say, "YEAH THATS A GOOD IDEA" when someone suggests something
Come on man, this is not hard. If you struggle to say "YEAH THAT'LL WORK", then I don't know how you aren't diagnosed with aspergers or something.
>>
>>27312514
Making useless contributions is even worse than saying nothing at all. It's transparent and is pressuring them to include you. Slows everything down.
>>
>>27312413
This is not true. There was this one girl in my class in highschool who was genuinely a nice person.
>>
>>27312251
is that james cook?
>>
>>27312251
i get this. I am pretty fucked when it comes to uni. I barely understand enough to contribute to the conversation/ideas
>>
File: dDIlVn3V_400x400.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dDIlVn3V_400x400.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>27312582
If you meant to say world famous Chinese robot James White, yes.
>>
>>27312292
>autists trolling autists
>>
>>27312723
I like him with his "very handsome, very nice" :^)
>>
>high school, 17
>I was a huge nerd, almost a full blown neckbeard (complete with bushy, unkept beard)
>somehow I was friend with this super hot, slutty girl
>one day we were out somewhere and it somehow ended up just being the two of us
>as expected I basically shit my pants in terror as this is closest I've ever been to a girl in my life
>she asks me about my sex life
>ohmyfuck
>blurt out something about how I'll have to become a wizard
>"haha anon what are you saying"
>explain to her the concept of wizardom
>she thinks it's super funny
>asks me if I really never had any contact with girls
>tell her I never even held a girls hand and that this is the closest I've been with a woman
>she sits in my lap and cuddles me for couple of minutes
>week later she had sex with me out of pity
>>
>>27312556
>woman
>genuinely nice person

>>27312251
when I decided to stop talking to normies they stopped bullying me entirely and left me alone

I think thats kind of them kind desu
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-21-16-11-39~2.jpg (204 KB, 1439x1543) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-21-16-11-39~2.jpg
204 KB, 1439x1543
>>27312820
want to marry a white wumun
>>
>>27312878
hot
i want this
>>
>>27312881
Fucking lucky

I go out of my way never to talk to anyone or bother anyone, still get made fun of and laughed at, at Uni btw
>>
>>27312251
Whenever the teacher tells us to stand up now I just put my head down and sleep.
>>
>>27313825
I pretty much fell head over heels for her (even though she was a walking collection of what people post in those "red flag" threads) and it has fucked me over emotionaly. Years later I'm still unable to form normal relationships with girls. Then again I was fucked from the beggining so not like there's a lot of difference.

She's now with an absolute definition of Chad. Huge guy, manly, business degree, lots of money etc.
>>
>>27312413
i feel this way too, even though i have no idea what their dark motive may be
>>
I don't know what being shown kindness is like. Anytime someone seems like they're coming off as nice, or wanting to do something nice for me, I'm instantly skeptical and suspicious.
>>
>>27312251
My neighbor:
>Full scale chad
>Plays hockey
>Rich
>Drove me home from school every day for 3 years
>>
>>27315593
awww that's sweet
>>
>>27312484

>be in a group of friends
>in the football team but holy kek it's the shittest team in the whoel fucking district so that means fuck all basically
>still though, fairly cool in our school
>new Filipino kid comes to school
>the quietest guy I've ever seen in my life
>he just sits with us
>we just let him
>he literally hangs out with us, even outside of school, for the next 4 years never saying a single word
>just chills and whenever someone says something funny he always laughs as well but aside from that he's just a silent dude

He was a bretty good guy I guess.
>>
>>27312484
I never had a lunch table group, either. I was friends with a guy who was a bit mush-headed, and he was in the remedial classes. I started eating at their table, and got to the point I felt like a normal person. Then I dropped out, got my GED, and sit by myself at work during lunch-break. Anytime someone sits near me, I move to a new table. How fucked is it that the only time I ever felt accepted was back in high-school, when I sat with the retarded kids?
>>
>>27312369
>We basically had to keep a conversation going for 5 minutes straight
What class was this? We're you in a special autistic support group or something?
>>
>walking home with shopping during a very rainy night
>feeling sad and shit because social retard
>some guy approaches out of no where behind me and starts holding his umbrella over me and him until we have to go separate ways
>dont say a thing to him except thank you when he leaves
>cry when i get back home
Thank you umbrella dude
>>
I always laugh at people who give a fuck about "equality" in group projects like this.
I'll happily include the name of the guy who didn't do shit. I always did too. The try hards just made it less fun.
>>
>chad used to talk to me about gunpla and other nerd shit
>always did his best to include me
Thanks Chad. You deserve Stacey
>>
File: lizard party.jpg (129 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
lizard party.jpg
129 KB, 456x810
>>27312251
>middle school
>heavily bullied in 6th grade, had no friends
>fast forward to 7th grade
>history class
>sit to the side not bothering anyone
>couple weeks in, a group of people who were friends with each other invite me to their group
>actually become friends with them and don't go through the rest of middle school wanting to die
still close friends with one of them
>>
>In town one night waiting for someone
>Have one of those faces
>Some chad walks past, looks at me
>Hey man, you alright? Sits beside me
>Y-yeah I'm fine
>Cool, man you want a cig?
>Don't smoke but thanks
>No problem dude
>Leaves
>>
File: 1394681228245.png (273 KB, 1167x879) Image search: [Google]
1394681228245.png
273 KB, 1167x879
>>27316209
this one made me feel
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.