[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantasies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Anyone else Fantasize about reliving your life with the knowledge you have now?

>Imagine going back to 4th grade, when I first moved to the town I went to Middle and High School with
> Run everyday, join sports even though it sucks to not be a fat fuck in the years where it counts
> Be the smartest kid in every class because I have a college education
> Hook up with all the girls I wanted because I'm smart/athletic/mature
> Start the first Let's Play Channel when youtube is founded
> Make millions off of playing video games on the internet when youtube partners become a thing
> Be happy, never talk about how this is my second time goin' round
> Stick with Kristen this time, don't be a fuck-up loser that makes her cry and feel worthless
> Stay away from heroin this time around
> Tell my dad to get his Prostate checked a few years earlier
> Say goodbye to my uncle before the early onset Alzheimer's takes him.

Would you live your life again and change your mistakes?
>>
Yes, constantly. The more I think about it, the less appealing it becomes. Mostly because that means I'd go back with my current brain, which atrophied over the years and turned me into an idiot.
>>
I'll be honest I've thought about this a lot. I would probably use my power to make deep philosophical comments in kindergarten and what not, but I would probably use my knowledge to manipulate and experiment with sexual opportunities at a younger age
>>
> Be in 10th grade
> girl, Alyssa sits next to me in math
> Have a lot in common
> She's moving, invites me to hang out with her
> I go camping with my friend instead

I'd do anything to go back, I just want to know if she was even considering fucking me. Camping sucked, rained the whole time
>>
Sometimes I think about it, but then I remember that I lost my virginity at 23. I honestly can't even fathom going through those 10+ years of sexual frustration again, even if there's a chance I might get laid earlier.
>>
>>27312146

>be nicer to Michelle and her family, she was wonderful to me and I repaid her by cheating on her and generally being a douche
>start looking for another job immediately after getting laid off instead of wallowing in self-pity for two and a half years
>realize at 20 instead of 30 that I've inherited most of my parents' bad traits (risk-aversion, judgmental attitude, hatred of change) and none of their good ones (good work ethic, loyalty) and do something to change it

I'd be pretty well off if I'd done those things
>>
What exactly are the rules here. If I'm addicted to cigarettes now, am I still going to be if I travel back in time to my 6th grade body?
>>
>>27312146
Honestly, if you can't make it into a single life then you don't deserve another chance to cheat when so many people can do it with even lesser conditions.

Also, what would I use this knowledge for? Banging girls? No, I think sex is disgusting. Work? Nature gives everything for free,I'd live from the fruits, fishes and vegetables just like I do now. I don't care for money.

I'm also young so I have no regrets for anything. Going back in time seems like a pointless exercise
>>
>>27312402

>I don't care for money.
Good luck picking up an internet/web browsing capable device from nature or paying your electricity/internet bill with caught fish.
>>
>>27312475
I don't need these things either. I come here to try to help anons. You need me more than I need you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.