[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other hungry skeletons fucking SICK of people telling us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
File: skeleton-30160_960_720.png (313 KB, 618x720) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-30160_960_720.png
313 KB, 618x720
Any other hungry skeletons fucking SICK of people telling us 'we need to gain weight'?

I just found out that my parents have been putting HONEY into my food to try and fatten me up without me noticing. I weighed myself and in 3 weeks I've gone from 98lbs to 99lbs. Jesus fucking christ. I spent the last 30 minutes with my door closed playing buzzing noises as loud as possible with my computer speakers. They want a fat little Bumblebee they can fucking HAVE one.

I don't understand. What is wrong with being skinny? It is healthy. I am in great shape. I can see every rib in my body through my breasts and can see my spine. One of my favorite hobbies is shoving a dildo up my ass then pulling it out and putting food on the end and eating from it- it lets me pretend I had sex with a guy and he saw my spine when I bent and now wants me to eat so I am eating from his penis.

Can't do that anymore because of the extra calories from my parents
What the fuck is wrong with people? They are jealous because they are fucking fat
>>
File: spurdDD.jpg (43 KB, 1243x750) Image search: [Google]
spurdDD.jpg
43 KB, 1243x750
>>27312049
>One of my favorite hobbies is shoving a dildo up my ass then pulling it out and putting food on the end and eating from it- it lets me pretend I had sex with a guy and he saw my spine when I bent and now wants me to eat so I am eating from his penis.
what
>>
File: 1433578111898.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1433578111898.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>27312049
>wants a bf
>eats food off of an anal dildo
>>
File: 1458152599362.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1458152599362.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>27312049
>One of my favorite hobbies is shoving a dildo up my ass then pulling it out and putting food on the end and eating from it- it lets me pretend I had sex with a guy and he saw my spine when I bent and now wants me to eat so I am eating from his penis.

You're batshit and your body is ugly. Shouldn't you be on display in a university lab room OP? Holy shit, thanks for making me squirt my coffee out of my nose, it was worth it
>>
File: 1457473995442.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457473995442.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>27312049
>6'1"
>135 lbs.

I was 147 lbs. a few weeks ago, which is just the right amount without being skinnyfat, but I stopped smoking weed and now can't stop losing weight. Eating is honestly a fucking chore. I don't know how fatties do it.
>>
>>27312110
I don't want a bf, I don't want anyone I might have to eat with. If I wasn't NEET I would move out and have only 700 calories a day
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.