[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>son tells me he's gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1414467409292.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1414467409292.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>son tells me he's gay
>>
I met a gay kid once, he said his parents had disowned him and now he was homeless. He had a fossil that was carved to make a smoking pipe. He was going to another city to play in a band.
>>
>>27312037
Sounds like a fucking retard desu.
>coming out to your parents while you live with them
>coming out to your parents who you aren't 100% sure will be supportive of you
>>
File: 453455452.jpg (18 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
453455452.jpg
18 KB, 388x392
>>27312037
>He had a fossil that was carved to make a smoking pipe
>ruining history for muh non addictive meme plant
>>
Seriously, why would anyone tell his parents he's gay, unless they're, you know, super hippy liberal parents? Just live your life and when you're financially independent and maybe want to marry some dude or some shit like that you MIGHT think about telling them.
>>
You have to kick him out. I know a part of you still loves him but you cannot bring faggots into a civilized home
>>
>son tells you he's queer-demisexual-otherkin
>>
>>27311996
iktf
>wife's son tells me we should start seeing other people
>>
File: 1458323898731.jpg (63 KB, 550x564) Image search: [Google]
1458323898731.jpg
63 KB, 550x564
>>27311996
We'll at least he's not a neo nazi
>>
disown him
>>
>having kids

congrats, you're the ultimate faggot
>>
File: bigscoob.jpg (1 MB, 9387x9999) Image search: [Google]
bigscoob.jpg
1 MB, 9387x9999
>HE BOUGHT INTO THE RAISING A FAMILY MEME
HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!
EVERYBODY LAUGH AT THE FAGGOT
>>
>>27312201
Hitler's face there
>fuck she beats me every time
>how does she always know it's the jew?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.