[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Eye contact is the literal antichrist if it's longer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1456684828614.gif (499 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1456684828614.gif
499 KB, 500x250
>Eye contact is the literal antichrist if it's longer than 0.5 seconds
>people standing closert than 1,32 metres (4.33 foot) are exhausting to be around
>talking more than a sentence without stuttering or speaking unhearably quiet is hard

I can't talk to people because I'm on the internet the whole day
>don't want to go around spouting memes and throwing spaghetti
>don't talk about vidya or anime with anyone because they're probably mean about it

Why even live, I'm not even ugly, I use the shower regulary and so on.
>>
Start your day with a shot of strong whiskey and some strong otc painkilllers and you'll notice you're no longer as self aware and find social interactions easier
>>
how do people look each other in the eyes all day? I've been trying to improve myself and it literally hurts if I look for more than 2 seconds.
of course I blink
>>
File: 1457897026917s.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457897026917s.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>27311584
Look man, I don't want to /drugabuse/
I do want to die, but not from being a druggie
>>
>>27311653
You wont die from a single double of whiskey and 2 10mg co codamol, eventually you will learn some better social skills and not rely on it as much

Now I only drink if I'll be in a group with people I don't know
>>
>>27311650
ikr, it's terrifying
the image of this persons eyes start chasing me mentally, and with it all the negative feelings during the converstaion
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.